View full 2023-24 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Banana Republic

There’s no way Barcelona, PSG or any top club are going to pay a top player fee to sign Rashford.
His past sporadic performances and increasingly dire current efforts have been noticed across the football world.
Anyone willing to take a punt on him, will not risk a massive outlay based on the evidence.
Had his contract not been renewed and lapsed, there might have been offers, but as it is, with a 5 year deal in place, any offer is going to be way lower than the silly numbers being bandied about on here.
Utd have make a complete b***ocks o f the situation, by giving him that ridiculously OTT contract.
If this Barca story has any credibility, then Utd need to grab the opportunity as the only way out of the hole they’ve made for themselves.

Banana Republic

Feels like I've seen this movie before, hope it's true this time.
Yep!
Every time he’s come under fire for a long spell of poor performances, some story miraculously appears saying a top club is going to sign him.
Mmmm? I wonder why that is….?

Like you, I hope it’s finally true this time.

AndySmith1990

Fingers crossed.

But he's like the boy who cried wolf. His PR machine comes out with nonsense every time he's after a new contract or wants to deflect from his abysmal performances.

If only he possessed the humility to realise the path to forgiveness is to knuckle down and give his all for the team

kaku06

Vulgarian
I want him gone. He’s noose around our neck at this point. No manager can succeed for various reasons till he’s here. Cut off the remaining toxic elements out of our club so that we can breathe again.

RedUnited86

He really is fecking gross, one look at his work ethic and demeanor on the pitch tells you everything you need to know.

Should have got rid the transfer window after he confronted fans and gestured for them to meet him around the back. He's a prick.

honirelandboy

A complete and utter spoiled brat who thinks he is better than he is. He is not good enough for the top teams. Sell him on and start afresh is what I say. He's barely produced since he's been here. Not good enough. I wouldn't be surprised if it was he the main culprit leaking to the press. Get rid of Sancho too and Martial and lets build afresh.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
For me, he has been a shinning light during long periods in our dark times these last 11 seasons. So I have a soft corner for him and still want to give him the benefit of the doubt. I think he is suffering from being overplayed last season and ETH's terrible style of play. His worst two seasons in the last 5 (including this one) have come after the seasons the managers played him to the ground. Ole did it and ETH is doing it now.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
For me, he has been a shinning light during long periods in our dark times these last 11 seasons. So I have a soft corner for him and still want to give him the benefit of the doubt. I think he is suffering from being overplayed last season and ETH's terrible style of play. His worst two seasons in the last 5 (including this one) have come after the seasons the managers played him to the ground. Ole did it and ETH is doing it now.
There is no excuse for those statistics above. They can only be from someone who doesn’t care, or who thinks he can dictate club policy by downing tools and getting managers sacked.

He needs to go

luke511

He was rested midweek before Newcastle.

Unam333

There’s no way Barcelona, PSG or any top club are going to pay a top player fee to sign Rashford.
His past sporadic performances and increasingly dire current efforts have been noticed across the football world.
Anyone willing to take a punt on him, will not risk a massive outlay based on the evidence.
Had his contract not been renewed and lapsed, there might have been offers, but as it is, with a 5 year deal in place, any offer is going to be way lower than the silly numbers being bandied about on here.
Utd have make a complete b***ocks o f the situation, by giving him that ridiculously OTT contract.
If this Barca story has any credibility, then Utd need to grab the opportunity as the only way out of the hole they’ve made for themselves.

We can afford a "lower" fee for Rashford as he is from our academy. But it does look a bit silly to fetch 30-40m for him when he just recently renew his contract.

luke511

We can afford a "lower" fee for Rashford as he is from our academy. But it does look a bit silly to fetch 30-40m for him when he just recently renew his contract.
I think PSG will be willing to pay in the high 80-90 million region for him if Mbappe leaves. They forked out 80 mil for Muani.

United Hobbit

He'd better not be starting tonight

Seeing him walk back after giving away the ball boiled my blood. Absolutely pathetic and he's supposed to be a senior player what sort of example is that to someone like Garnacho who ETH has clearly had words with about not tracking back which he now busts a gut to do....

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

He really is fecking gross, one look at his work ethic and demeanor on the pitch tells you everything you need to know.

Should have got rid the transfer window after he confronted fans and gestured for them to meet him around the back. He's a prick.
:lol: yeah, sure. That's definitely what happened...

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
If he’s plying tonight I’ll watch for 10 minutes to see which Rashford shows up. If it’s the one that’s driving everyone crazy and the manager can’t seem to get his head around dropping I’m going to turn it off. It’s too hard to watch. It just puts me in a foul mood

klayton88

Starts on the bench. Give it a few minutes before the camera pans to his sulking face.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
He doesn't. Has always been bang average. His real level is bench player for crystal palace. He was never better than someone like Wilfred Zaha.
He just had a season where he scored 30 goals. He's miles better than Zaha when on it.

El Zoido

Good that he’s dropped but after all the flak he got after the Newcastle game, ETH had little choice. Had to take him out of the firing line. I can’t help but feel had the media not gone in on him, he’d still be starting tonight. ETH feeling the pressure.

ElDiabloRojo

Delighted also.

Doesn't even deserve a bench seat.

Well let's hope his attitude is correct if he is needed and he shows us actual ability.

Man Utd 2:1 Chelsea

Gordon S

He played 10 minutes and still manage to radiate uselessness!
He is a big strong guy and he never even challenge for the ball, not even close, he is just standing nearby and watching.Wow

Based Adnan

Refreshing to watch a game that, for the most part, doesn't include him. Both wingers put in a shift.

3KDré

Didn't even look arsed when subbed on. Attitude stinks. Keep him on the bench for the foreseeable.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Was kind of funny to see him come on as a lone striker which gave him absolutely no hiding room. Still managed to look a level below the rest of them in terms of intensity, and they'd all played 80 minutes.