g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Marcus Rashford image 10

Marcus Rashford England flag

2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
When you have TAA receiving the ball and looks like he’s about to whip one in, charge it down for feck sake.

Rashford had two opportunities to try and put pressure on TAA before he whips the ball in, and on both occasions he’s just tippy-tapping about 5-10 yards away.

He’s a bench player for now. He may be the one with a goal scoring record, but he’s also a liability in defending.

D. Grayson

Supports
Ashwood City FC.
He may not be consistent, and it's unlikely that we will win a league with him as the main attacking outlet, but he is still miles and miles better than any other attacker on our team. The best chance for our team to score more goals is to build a team that involves Rashford.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Another justified 350k a week performance from him. World class.

led_scholes

When you have TAA receiving the ball and looks like he’s about to whip one in, charge it down for feck sake.

Rashford had two opportunities to try and put pressure on TAA before he whips the ball in, and on both occasions he’s just tippy-tapping about 5-10 yards away.

He’s a bench player for now. He may be the one with a goal scoring record, but he’s also a liability in defending.
That was sooo frustrating. Like he doesn't know TAA and how good he is. He was just letting him cross.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
He may not be consistent, and it's unlikely that we will win a league with him as the main attacking outlet, but he is still miles and miles better than any other attacker on our team. The best chance for our team to score more goals is to build a team that involves Rashford.
I disagree. He doesn't have the ability or fortitude to be main man and focal point.
Him on the bench is his place and come on with hunger and desire. Two things missing from his game. He's too comfy.

If we had 4 decent forwards the way it used to be you can bet Rasher would be better than he is.

If TH builds a team around him I'll be worried

jem

I disagree. He’s levels above our other attackers and we need to play him either LW (preferably) or CF if we want to rest Hojlund. He’s literally the only player we have who has any history of scoring goals regularly. With a midfield that’s actually competent, we will start to see him being more involved and the goals will come.
While he does have some scoring pedigree, I fail to see how his struggles this season (as well as the season before last) can be attributed to our midfield.

D. Grayson

Supports
Ashwood City FC.
I disagree. He doesn't have the ability or fortitude to be main man and focal point.
Him on the bench is his place and come on with hunger and desire. Two things missing from his game. He's too comfy.

If we had 4 decent forwards the way it used to be you can bet Rasher would be better than he is.

If TH builds a team around him I'll be worried
He is the best forward player we have, and the other forward players on the team are not even close in terms of ability. Hoping that Garnacho and Højlund will improve by the end of the season is not a realistic plan. The team had another poor transfer window, and our only option now is to play to Rashford's strengths and focus on scoring goals. If we don't do that, we risk setting the young players up to fail, because they may not be good enough yet and may never be.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I get he's been shite but he's only come off the bench in the last few games, and the thread is still trending with shithousery jibes. Cut him a break now, he's out the team and will only get back in until he performs to a standard we know he's capable of.

Ollie Derbyshire

Plus as bad as he’s been we do need him to get some form back or we’re screwed for the rest of the year.

Not helping himself mind.

Melville Red

Resorted to his usual crap lazy default setting. I said this before, the club should have sold after that purple patch not given him a stupid big new contract.
Rashford £300k + a week, Sancho £300k+ a week this is why the club is fecked.

Lyng

Thought we looked more dangerous when he came on against Liverpool. Garnacho could use a rest.

Dr Foo

We need him to come back into form for the second half otherwise we are screwed unless we buy/loan another striker.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

I get he's been shite but he's only come off the bench in the last few games, and the thread is still trending with shithousery jibes. Cut him a break now, he's out the team and will only get back in until he performs to a standard we know he's capable of.
This, 100%. I'd understand the anger if he was only dropped for a game or two, but Ten Hag has done what the caf was crying out for. You'd like to think the jibes wouldn't be as frequent in the aftermath of 20 minute cameos.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Tbf people are commenting on his performances after getting subbed in. Doesn't look like a player wanting to win his place back.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Tbf people are commenting on his performances after getting subbed in. Doesn't look like a player wanting to win his place back.
Didn't play badly at all off the bench vs Bayern or Liverpool. It's just jumping on a bandwagon and chatting shit for the sake of it now.

Lyng

He did well after getting subbed in against Liverpool though. We looked more dangerous after he got in then the entire match before.

Swiss_Red89

he looks like he don't like football or life in general this season. Looks completely desinterest. Smiliar to the Rangnick period.

I really think he has mental health issues. And that shouldn't be an excuse for his performances. I'm just trying to figure out what the feck is going on with him.

Doracle

Madness to bring him on up top when there was space on the LW and WH were never going to give him any space to run in behind in the centre. Just terrible tactical understanding by ETH.

That said, thought he personally did ok with very little service. Much more comfortable than Højlund dropping into midfield and holding it up and his footwork looked sharp. Has to start LW next match.

united for life

Jogged around for a while. He got the ball once in space, he ran at defenders hoping that somehow they disappear and he’ll get a chance to shoot

TempusFugit

What was he supposed to do uptop today? The right move was to switch him with Garnacho. Instead he's left uptop contesting long balls with Zouma when fecking Coufal is there for the taking. Ten Hag's decision making is very questionable.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
£375,000 a week. Enough said.

edgecutter

Needs to go. I'm sick of these purple patches that convince everyone that he is a world class player. He's an average player that is on world class wages and looks like he couldn't give 2 fecks when playing.

lost7

Get rid. Get rid now.

He might turn around the season and hit another purple patch for 3 months. That's not good enough, he's one of the best paid players in the league and he's trash

FerociousCorgis

Madness to bring him on up top when there was space on the LW and WH were never going to give him any space to run in behind in the centre. Just terrible tactical understanding by ETH.

That said, thought he personally did ok with very little service. Much more comfortable than Højlund dropping into midfield and holding it up and his footwork looked sharp. Has to start LW next match.
If that's the case then put him in where Mctominay was and play them both up top for all I care. He touched the ball like 4 times all half.

ZainCRse7en

His body language and demeanor just sucks every bit of energy from you whenever the camera pans to him. Girlfriend issues or not, the lad looks like he is in dire need of a psychologist.

Jordi Cruyff 99

Very poor apart from the one spark. The whole team is terrible but our main players (Bruno Casemiro Rashford and Shaw) have been so unbelievably awful this season it’s hard to get my head around it.
They just aren't that good.

"Bruno" is incredibly overrated. He's a player that may supplement a team that is already good. He will never galvanise an ailing side on a consistent basis. There is a reason he played for a crap team before Man Utd.

Casemiro was an excellent player, but he's past his best. It's not that hard to figure out.

Rashford is the most overrated player to have ever put on the shirt. How he's lasted this long at Man Utd is a joke.

Shaw another limited player. Good but nothing more, and a lot of the times piss poor. He never looks fit enough.