4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Everton 0:3 Man Utd

RuudtheRed

I hate to say it, but he was terrible today. The only correct decision I can think of that he made was putting Dalot in for the cross to Garnacho. Other than that, he somehow managed to make the wrong decision every single time. Has taken to throwing Ronaldo-esque strops too when the referee doesn't give him the calls he wants. Much to improve on.

Bobski

Incredibly frustrating, times when Utd were under pressure and he was tunnel vision, running himself into losing the ball and creating counters when he needed to read the game, keep the ball.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
I hate to say it, but he was terrible today. The only correct decision I can think of that he made was putting Dalot in for the cross to Garnacho. Other than that, he somehow managed to make the wrong decision every single time. Has taken to throwing Ronaldo-esque strops too when the referee doesn't give him the calls he wants. Much to improve on.
Thought he put in a great ball for Garnacho too, but yeah very wasteful overall.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Did that performance reach Rooney v Swansea levels? Appalling again

MattofManchester

Awful from start to finish.

You can't misplace that many basic passes, unless you're putting in a lack of effort.

M Bison

Supports
York City
I just don’t understand why he’s putting so little effort in, and then why his team mates aren’t shouting at him to work harder!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Got a feeling he'll leave in the summer, doesn't look happy at all or like he even wants to be here.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I’d give him a solid 2/10 today. Gave the ball away over and over again. Not just crap passing either, couldn’t dribble either!

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I had hopes that scoring a goal would have a positive impact on Rashford. There was no evidence of that after his penalty.

Ball hogging, running down blind alleys, messing up easy passes. He's in a rotten run of form and if getting on the scoresheet doesn't change it, what can be done to improve the situation?

I love the kid but I'm actually a bit relieved he's suspended in the Champions League. Whatever's going on between his ears, playing in the cauldron of Galatasaray's ground wouldn't benefit him in his present state.

Based Adnan

Just a shockingly poor player these days. He shouldn't be starting games for us anymore but we all know he will continue to.

redom

Just wish he wouldn't make football look like pulling teeth, he doesn't seem to get any joy from the game and had to be harangued into celebrating his goal.

flappyjay

Just wish he wouldn't make football look like pulling teeth, he doesn't seem to get any joy from the game and had to be harangued into celebrating his goal.
That's the problem with him , zero interest in the simple stuff. He would need prime Messi levels of dribbling to play football the way he wants to.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Awwwwwwful!!

I was sure he was going to miss the peno too! Body language is shocking. Workrate is half arsed and that’s being extremely kind. Such a majorly frustrating player. The highest paid and worst player on the pitch today by some distance, yet again. Doesn’t even really bare saying anymore does it? It’s just a given. Shocking. I don’t know what he needs to do to get dropped.

Superunknown

Great penalty, but I just can't stand to watch him play. All he does is give the ball away.

Malone_Post

He’s been truly spacejammed.

Looks like he’s never played football before in his entire life.

FerociousCorgis

Has to be one of the lowest scores for a goalscorer in a long time. That pass he had to garnacho that he just passed weakly to the literal only defender standing 15 yards away from garnacho was hilarious. So many bad moments from him where you just wonder if he has even played before

-Supreme-

I do wonder if he feels an ounce of embarrassment when he is the highest paid player in the team by some distance today?

RedIan

Hope that pen lifts his confidence. I was screaming at the tv when he show boated and lost possession when he had an easy lay off.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Thank God he scored that pen.. was genuinely a 1/10 performance before that, don't think it's possible to put in a worse one.

twitter thread suggester
Why has no one told him to keep it simple yet? And if they have, why is he still starting when not following orders?

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Such a poor performance today. Pep wouldn’t put up with that.

Swiss_Red89

I think he showed glimpses of last seasons form after the Penalty. Hopefully it helps him build his confidence up.

Irwin99

It wasn't good but well, the effort was there and the penalty was good.

Born2Lose

Another pathetic performance, that hugs for Rashy penalty could have really come back to bite if it was missed.

The Dane

I had hopes that scoring a goal would have a positive impact on Rashford. There was no evidence of that after his penalty.

Ball hogging, running down blind alleys, messing up easy passes. He's in a rotten run of form and if getting on the scoresheet doesn't change it, what can be done to improve the situation?

I love the kid but I'm actually a bit relieved he's suspended in the Champions League. Whatever's going on between his ears, playing in the cauldron of Galatasaray's ground wouldn't benefit him in his present state.
Agree. Without him I think we have a chance in Turkey and hopefully we will do so well that he will be benched until he get his head straight. The least you can ask for a player, no matter his mental state, is to put up a fight and show you care. His behaviour on the pitch right now is a disgrace.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Truly awful as he has been all season.

Kills us in possession.