4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
We don't have Giflord anymore but I think it was 53:50, look at his reaction to being dispossessed by Livramento deep in his own half.

He is a shameful footballer.

Remember the geese

Think it might be the first time I've said it but...sell. His crime is that he lacks consistency. You can't keep having seasons like this after a reasonably fruitful one like last. His reputation supercedes his ability.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
He just cant be indulged anymore. Yet no doubt he will be under the next manager.

Red Rash

I can live with him playing shite but the lack of effort tonight was unforgivable.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
300k a week and he just gives up. At least he can buy a new rolls royce for this weekends work. Disgraceful.

Heinzesight

He really is an embarrassment. Ok, you can be in shit form but that was just pathetic from his first touch onwards.

Pughnichi

I dislike him as a player so much, so lazy. Sell him asap.
This. It’s hard to use the words hate…a bit unfair. But I’m with you on the strong dislike as a player

Just abysmal…for months…and never looks bothered…and keeps trying the same thing …and makes such basic mistakes…with apparent zero desire to chase and win a ball back…and rarely ever challenging for a header.

He’s an idiot. He literally had no clue what to do and where to position himself tonight. Livramento bossed him in/out of possession.

I just can’t believe he’s a 300k a week player. It astounds me.

good job Bruno gave him that penalty for a goal/confidence. It obviously did him wonders bahahahaha

I can’t wait for him to be out of the club…which will probably be another 5,6,7 years yet.

dog s hi t

Wild how a single United fan - especially any that watched the Fergie era - can stand him, never mind rate or like him.

Actively cheats his teammates by walking through games, bottling out of tackles, refusing to compete for aerial balls he doesn't fancy, completely abandoning and selling out his full-back and single handedly breaking down our (admittedly shit) press by jogging round half-heartedly leaving an easy out ball every time.

That's before you even start on his mental midgetry that somehow coexists with a massively inflated ego and comical level of entitlement.

An absolute anchor for the team in all facets.

cj_sparky

His match performances overall last season was poor, he just scored goals to mask everything.

His attitude is pathetic, fed up with his body language and fed up in the knowledge we are stuck for the long term with him.

cletus7

Sad to see him go but he probably needs to get out of the kitchen as he can’t take the heat. There’s always going to be something not right in his head.

-Supreme-

The way he defends is truly beyond a joke, he has no desire or aggression to win duals, he jogs around pretending he is doing something to ‘help’ out but in natural fact he just doesn’t give a shit, very selfish player all areas of his game and this includes his attacking play.

thepolice123

It's not only that occasion. He got rinsed several times. Livramento was having the best game of his life on the left.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
The only good thing I can say about Rashford tonight is that, he at least ran to close down at the start of the second half. Nothing about his performance tonight was remotely positive. He can't even beat defenders in a foot race at the moment. Its embarrassing.

Rustyspider13

Rashford can feck off. Either work for the team or leave. Plenty of players give it their all despite not playing in their preferred position. He hasn't earned if over Garnacho and with this attitude he never will. I have always been a fan, but today, despite being the only player that didn't travel, he decided to put that on display. He's grown up now, if we can't rely on him to give the minimum 100%, then he has no place here.

Swiss_Red89

I'm one of his biggest supporter and defender but thats just awful....he needs to drop to the bench and only start again after he earned his place back.

Von Mistelroum

One of the worst players to ever steal a living here these days. Lazy, uninterested and generally useless.

dirkey

We don't have Giflord anymore but I think it was 53:50, look at his reaction to being dispossessed by Livramento deep in his own half.

What happened to GifLord?

OldSchoolManc

Rashford’s ra ra team have been extremely quiet this season after calling 85% of sell voters idiots and know nothings.
Where are you now Rashford FC?!

dirkey

Disgraceful. Joke of a performance. Zero effort. Clearly had the hump that he was on the right. Should be on the bench next time out.

SER19

Ive rarely been ashamed of a player. It happened late in Lukakus spell here, but I was genuinely ashamed that Marcus Rashford played for United tonight. I looked at somebody like Gordon and wished we could swap him.

If you take out last season, he has 7 goals in 50 games. Just think about that. Stop and think about it. 7 in 50. including penalties. Dan Burn has 4 in 52. Of course last season cant be 'taken out', but without consistency, without delivering it again, it's less relevant that what he has delivered for years.

People forget the endless run of bullshit around the guy, from giving the middle figner to fans, to his nonsense with 'beans' J Lingz. He's a muppet, a simple case of a guy who got too big for his talent, and cant deliver, and doesnt have to, because hes locked in a 375k contract. He seemingle has no pride whatsoever. Seemingly doesnt care at all whether we win or lose or whether a teenage full back embarrasses him for a full evening.

I remember how excited I was when he broke into the team. Dream case for a football fan.

An ordinary player, with one of the worst attitudes ive seen for united, has now turned in probably the worst hour of football i can remember.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Yeah it was awful. He does that at least once a game and it’s just unacceptable. Shouldn’t play again for us until he shows he’s not going to throw strops mid game because the opposition full-back has the audacity to run past him.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I now feel a bit harsh saying Pellestri needs to be sold after the Galatasaray appearance. I don't know what I've just watched from one of our most senior and well paid players.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Look at the picture we use for him at the top of the thread. I believe that was after he scored a last minute winner against Hull in José's first season.

He used to look like he loved football. He used to remind me of Rooney and Tevez with how hard he worked off the ball. Those times seem long gone now. He's like the opposite of Ronaldinho who couldn't stop smiling whilst playing. It's like a chore for him.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Abhor the cnut. Woeful on the ball and utterly disinterested off it. Just shocking levels of professionalism. The club have indulged him like he's prime Ronaldo.

AndySmith1990

Being a poor player is one thing. But not even trying? Yeah. Feck off.

The lad has got too big for his boots and thinks he owns the club. He's one of the bellends Solskjaer was referring to when he mentioned some players here have an inflated opinion of themselves which doesn't match their talent

clarkydaz

Wild how a single United fan - especially any that watched the Fergie era - can stand him, never mind rate or like him.

Actively cheats his teammates by walking through games, bottling out of tackles, refusing to compete for aerial balls he doesn't fancy, completely abandoning and selling out his full-back and single handedly breaking down our (admittedly shit) press by jogging round half-heartedly leaving an easy out ball every time.

That's before you even start on his mental midgetry that somehow coexists with a massively inflated ego and comical level of entitlement.

An absolute anchor for the team in all facets.
Bingo. I genuinely dislike watching our games with him playing

glasgow 21

Quiet Folk, Rashford is our best player and on previous performances we should be able to sell him for a good wack a money to reinvest in the team. Is that interest from PSG still on speed dial ?.

E-mal

He is a disgrace, very unprofessional and disrespectful performance

pseudo_canadian

The lads gone from a local hero to an absolute disgrace, he's not even trying and is everything that disgusts me about modern footballers.

Sir Alex would have shown him the door ages ago, you can't be as good as he is and not even try and put the effort in.
But that’s the problem, he’s not a good player.