View full 2023-24 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Wilt

Thought he did well and had a good game, personally.

Ha ha he's had a poor run of form, i think he is "there" and we'll see it again soon in my view.
Are you his agent/brother?

KrasHammerhand

I honestly thought he had a strong game. Was involved in the play was playing at a high tempo. I am not getting all the flak he is receiving.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He wasn’t great but his attitude was good. Happy to see it.

Mike Smalling

Didn’t come off for him today, but wasn’t down to a lack of effort like we have seen earlier in the season. No need to get the pitchforks out this time, in my opinion.

YSB99

Supports
Machester United FC
Thought he did well and had a good game, personally.

Ha ha he's had a poor run of form, i think he is "there" and we'll see it again soon in my view.
he was the worst player on the pitch in red

Irwin99

Didn't think he was bad just a bit quiet at times. Attitude seemed fine.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Not amazing but he worked well, pulled off some decent interplay at times.
Solid 7/10

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He wasn't bad at all, but wasn't good either. He just did a job. Garnacho and Hojlund played well imo. Garnacho was wasteful a number of times in the first half but he kept gong like a machine playing on the right flank.

JeffFromHK

Our standard is so low if there are that many fans thinking he has an "okay" game...

skyrocketing decent chance
random dribble and flick passes into opponents when there are obvious passing options
same lack of intensity in duels and showing up for balls

Pscholes18

Can't really get on him today....seemed to have put in a shift, was passing it off to other players, wasn't great, still can't curl otherwise he would of had another goal. Still think we can get a better player at half the price.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I don't think he was particularly awful today, he just didn't do a right lot.

RedOrange

Personally thought he was one of our weakest players today. Enjoyed watching Garnacho and Hojlund more in that front three, more so in the second half.
He's now putting in the bare minimum level of effort acceptable after walking around and sulking for most of the season thus far. It's still a stark contrast between him and Hojlund and Garnacho, who run like they actually care about the outcome of the match.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
I think his striking partners working theor asses off and crucially, being successful has a chance of sparking a reaction.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Pretty poor. He did try to defend more than usual to be fair, not that he knows how to!

Doracle

Solid performance without anything spectacular. The best of the front 3 in general play but the others produced the end product today. Looks sharp so expecting good things from him the rest of the season.

Red Royal

Decent performance but should have put away that glorious chance with goal wide open. Outr team missing those is why we are still in negative GD.

Toshey

Supports
Levski Sofia
Could have scored a good chance, hit the ball with the wrong side of the boot, couldn't get it to curl into the corner.
Absolutely scandalous attempt at volley later, he could have controlled the ball, nobody was in his way.

Clearly if he hits form, we'll get a strong ending to our season.
Also, if PSG come with 100 million for him, I'll carry him to Paris with my bare hands.

Gordon S

He looks a bit more arsed lately, but that performance today was honestly a bit shit. Keeps getting his head down when he gets the ball and goes forward. It’s either the simple pass backwards or he just runs and hopes for the best. Gets caught almost every time. We have a Ferrari but Stevie Wonder is behind the wheel currently.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
An ok performance from Rashford in a decent 3-0 win.

I'm already excited about the 75 pages of analysis by the body language experts.

redshaw

He's doing better as a team player and being positive.

Hopefully he can keep going and gives us a strong finish to the end of the season and put all the issues behind him with his talk with the manager and 600k fine.

Alemar

Not a very good game, he should have used his shooting chances more efficiently.

AngliaRed

If we would of lost or drew the game we all would rightly be saying he was shit and again no end product. Didnt beat a player once, had 1 shot wide and scuffed another into the Arndale.

He was our worst player today.

The only positives being his attitude looks much better, tracked back and worked harder and he looks happy again which was good to see.

RuudTom83

Not every game is going to have eleven MotM performers.

Today the other two took the limelight. But credit to Rashford, he has been a part of the team’s very recent upturn in form.

So no complaints for today. Bring on Villa next week.

OL29

He wasn’t the best but at least he didn’t let his head drop and kept going at his fall back. Nothing special but if he keeps that attitude he’ll be productive at least.

KjaAnd

Is it just me or is his conditioning appalling? He looks completely exhausted every time he has made a sprint and I can't help but think that it's part of the reason for his lack of pressing. Watching Martinelli in the Arsenal game after really put this into perspective. When he loses the ball, he busts his gut to get it back. You just don't see Rashford do that.

Whether he scores or not it's becoming apparent he doesn't really gel with the others. Garrnacho, Hojlund, Mainoo, they are all getting very clued in to each others movements, lay offs etc. Rashford always looks like he's no idea what's going to happen next. If he has a good game it's a game where he does things on his own. Rare he plays well with others.

Borussia Teeth

Is it just me or is his conditioning appalling? He looks completely exhausted every time he has made a sprint and I can't help but think that it's part of the reason for his lack of pressing. Watching Martinelli in the Arsenal game after really put this into perspective. When he loses the ball, he busts his gut to get it back. You just don't see Rashford do that.
His stamina has been poor for years. I remember arguing with posters all the way back in Ole's day about his lack of effort. People would claim that he's playing through injury. My argument would be if he can sprint forward, why can't he sprint back?

Work rate and pressing was one of his strengths in his early years. He's added a lot of muscle since then. Maybe his body can't handle the workload with the added mass?

3KDré

His stamina has been poor for years. I remember arguing with posters all the way back in Ole's day about his lack of effort. People would claim that he's playing through injury. My argument would be if he can sprint forward, why can't he sprint back?

Work rate and pressing was one of his strengths in his early years. He's added a lot of muscle since then. Maybe his body can't handle the workload with the added mass?
If you look at most people of a similar role to him in top teams, they also cheat a bit defensively. Leao, Mbappe, Salah etc etc. They are all outlets whose main attribute is their pace and finishing. I think they have to because in each game they have to conserve their energy for short bursts and that's why at times they are accused of floating in and out of games. They are also not injured very often so it definitely is not by coincidence.