Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
But that's the only article it seems by her maybe more of one off thing a guest column likely .
Maybe Guest article or maybe weekly only which she started just now. I read that his mom will be writing for Times couple of days ago, i think I read on caf.

SteveCoppellFan

Was that Rashford miss confirmed as offside ?

That miss blew about 4 bets and cost me around £400 in profit, even if he had hit the target I would have made around £150.

Would have been the prefect ending to the game :)

I suppose it would have been worse Rashford putting the chance away and me seeing the pound note signs and celebrating the winning goal only for VAR to take it all away from me.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

That miss blew about 4 bets and cost me around £400 in profit, even if he had hit the target I would have made around £150.

I suppose it would have been worse Rashford putting the chance away and me seeing the pound note signs and celebrating the winning goal only for VAR to take it all away from me.
I'm pretty sure they would've given it as offside. Looking at the replay when paused, his shoulder looked further forward than any body part of the Liverpool defenders.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
My son struggles to understand why United fans hate some of their own players so much... I struggle for an answer tbh

lsd

The Oracle

I think it was offside and would have been disallowed

Eric_the_Red99

It’s bizarre. Why are fans going out of their way to get annoyed about one of their players?
I think it broke a lot people’s brains when he had one of the all-time great seasons just after the majority of posters in here wanted him to be sold. They’ve never forgiven him for that.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I think it broke a lot people’s brains when he had one of the all-time great seasons just after the majority of posters in here wanted him to be sold. They’ve never forgiven him for that.
My kid thinks a large chunk of the fans of the team I'm trying to get him to love.... are fecking idiots. Can't argue with him but it's never a great look is it?

I just reframe it as "people are fecking idiots son" - that should help

Swiss_Red89

Good thing for us atm: His place on the plane to Germany is definitely under pressure and he needs to continue his better form and have a strong end to the season. If he does, he will be on the plane. After all he has uplifted his Euro chances in the last two month (in december it looked like no chance) and he will not want to miss out now.

But if he doesn't continue to impress until end of the season, Southgate will probably prefer other options, as he has plenty.

Rashford is definitely aware of it and it will spure him on. He has a habbit of delivering in the right moments to guide his career into favourable directions. I would bet on him doing exactly this once again in the season finish.

Last edited:

lex talionis

All he needs to do is improve his finishing. There’s the mental letdown problem we’re all aware of, but I doubt that’s fixable. But he should even at his age improve his finishing.

The Purley King

Best thing about his performance was the effort he showed.
Tracked back, did the hard yards pressing the goalie and a good finish for his goal as well as setting up a chance that AWB butchered when he should have left it. On the minus side let quansa (spelling?) get past him for one of their goals.
If he tries as hard as he did on Sunday against Brentford it will be a step forward.
I remain unconvinced personally but how he ran and tried hard should be the bar for every single game.
Show him that clip of the youngster crying with tears after the winner on Sunday before every game. Fire him up and despite his limitations he can still contribute.
He can’t when he strolls about like Charlie big potatoes……..

Borninthe80ts

I’m hoping that he can maintain this renewed confidence and find top form again. Criticism of his performances even if overblown I can understand but as others have said the hate I cannot. Especially over non football matters.

That pass that almost assisted McTominay sliding in is what I want to see more of. He has goals and assists in him. Just needs to shut out the noise and doubts.

Malons

If we're going to get serious as a club he HAS to move in the Summer. The poster boy for a decade of failure
He really is. Give it a few hours though and there'll be reviews of 'he was decent tonight', by lunch time tomorrow 'he did well', and by Easter Monday it'll be 'he was world class, people have agendas'

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
He is always doing this thing and it annoys the feck out of me; When he's dribbling, trying to jink inside, if the defender has him covered, he'll just throw a lazy stretched leg at the ball to lay it off. There is no intelligence in it, no consideration to the teammate or the team. It's just a haphazard pass because "Feck it, my thing didn't work. Take it."

An absolutely awful footballer.

Superunknown

I do think that if he were sold during the summer, the majority of fans would either be accepting of it, or in favour of the move. He's had a very poor season. Tonight was just another one to add to that portfolio of shit.

Natener

Master at coming to a standstill whenever ball is played to his feet. His composure to slow down our attack to the point of nothingness is out of this world.

Pickle85

Master at coming to a standstill whenever ball is played to his feet. His composure to slow down our attack to the point of nothingness is out of this world.
Agreed, it's bizarre. It's like each time he thinks his dribbling is good enough to square a defender up and beat him from a standing start, which it's not.

Hammondo

You say this, but does anyone actually think this, or say it anymore? Or are you arguing against an imaginary opponent?
I was literally arguing with someone on here that said if RM needed a left sided attacker too replace who they have, Rashford would be the top player.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
If he dribbles down one more blind alley I may just disintegrate and leave this earth.

lost7

We have to get rid of him. Sell him at all costs this summer

flameinthesun

You can't build a high press team with him because he can't press.

You can't build a possession team with him because he's not that good in possession.

You can't look to out-muscle or outwork teams because he's afraid of challenges.

He's 26 years old and apart from what feels like 1 season under Ole, every season he has been dropped at some point, often times for a youth teamer or a player who shouldn't be dropping him.

He's England's starboy yet spends most of his time on the England bench.

If you don't play counter-attacking then he's basically out the game.

I'm good. I've seen enough of him to know that in a title challenging team that he's not a united player even if he's from Manchester and from the academy.