Mario Balotelli

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
No way a sending-off - he hung his leg out and scraped the guy. Yellow.
He had been mouthing off at the ref earlier and it was clear the waving leg was intentional. The guy is a basket case and he constantly vents his frustration kicking other players.

It was probably a red, yellows have been given for that, but once he gets into that mood there's no sense to be talked into him so you may as well send him off and spare the next guy a possible injury.

B Cantona

Desperate
Sending off my arse, he waved his leg around. That's about it. You're just a media dupe.
Clear red. He had time to drop his studs showing leg, but he intentionally tried to hurt his opponent instead

You're the only person I've seen challenge it. The verdict on him is unanimous across media, City fans and other fans alike otherwise

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Look - the media can have an agenda and Man Utd fans can have an agenda but the ref is NOT supposed to have an agenda.
Surely the ref has a duty to protect players? If some nutter loses it and you know there's no way back with the geezer, why wait for the next kick?

FFS, it's precisely what you gooners keep moaning about, refs not protecting players.

It's not the refs fault that the guy is a complete moron.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
How the hell can anyone defend that? Why was he thinking of going that high with his foot?

I remember Evans doing it to Drogba and thinking at the time how fortunate we were it got missed by the ref.

To be fair to the kid, I think that was genuine stupid play rather than actually meaning it. But still, he needs his head smacking together to get rid of all the dust.

championo

Top Stalker
How the hell can anyone defend that? Why was he thinking of going that high with his foot?

I remember Evans doing it to Drogba and thinking at the time how fortunate we were it got missed by the ref.

To be fair to the kid, I think that was genuine stupid play rather than actually meaning it. But still, he needs his head smacking together to get rid of all the dust.
It was a stupid play, he has some meanness in him, but I think he withdrew this leg to avoid injuring the guy, I don't even think his foot made contact with the guys chest, his studs however could have caused damage to the knee of the guy.
He really got sent off for who he is imo. This should have been yellow.

TheMancRedDevil

The Evans one was quite different. Drogba was being a cnut and running in under him to tip him up so Evans was entitled to 'dissuade' him.
So what's Ballotelli's excuse?

Must be honest, I've seen worse shit than that and I think it's a yellow. A very, very definite yellow and a word from the ref that the slightest foot out of place from there on in and he's off.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
It's obvious he is trying to get a move to Milan that can't afford a high transfer fee. Balotelli has the same agent as Zlatan, Mino Raiola that is known to do anything to gain his client's wishes and telling his clients to act like cnuts in order to get sold by their current club is a known tactic by him.

Robbie Boy

Judging by Mancini's comments after the game, his patience with Balotelli appears to be running rather thin.

Neutral

BTV
It was a stupid play, he has some meanness in him, but I think he withdrew this leg to avoid injuring the guy, I don't even think his foot made contact with the guys chest, his studs however could have caused damage to the knee of the guy.
He really got sent off for who he is imo. This should have been yellow.
Yup, without his reputation, that is a yellow and a serious talking to. His foot was high, he caught him, but he didn't batter into the player looking to take him out....

but it is also hard to argue against

8 yellow cards, 2 red cards in 15 starts - he is a forward, not a defender/defensive midfielder.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
I'll agree the foul for the red card was more comical than dangerous. The fact his performance when committing the foul was as pathetic as his performance putting on his bib, and his performance in front of goal, doesn't excuse it. But it does make it funnier.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Yup, without his reputation, that is a yellow and a serious talking to. His foot was high, he caught him, but he didn't batter into the player looking to take him out....

but it is also hard to argue against

8 yellow cards, 2 red cards in 15 starts - he is a forward, not a defender/defensive midfielder
That ratio would be appalling for defenders and DM never mind an attacker.

Lance Uppercut

Judging by Mancini's comments after the game, his patience with Balotelli appears to be running rather thin.
He knew what he was getting into. Making the fact that he went and signed him anyway, all the more quizzical.

ryan_forlan

Gullible
The Evans one was quite different. Drogba was being a cnut and running in under him to tip him up so Evans was entitled to 'dissuade' him.
about the balotelli incident,
you blind f*ckTard
his foot is high in the beginning, but then he stamps his foot onto the player's thigh. that is a red card. all you can see is that his foot is high up. but am shocked how you miss the fact that he then plants his studs on his thigh.
you don't have the wits to press play on a youtube video, and look a at the attitude you have right now.pissing off.

Lance Uppercut

you blind f*ckTard
his foot is high in the beginning, but then he stamps his foot onto the player's thigh. that is a red card. all you can see is that his foot is high up. but am shocked how you miss the fact that he then plants his studs on his thigh.
you don't have the wits to press play on a youtube video, and look a at the attitude you have right now.pissing off.
You tell him, buddy.

Bearded but no genius

you blind f*ckTard
And Peter has caught a live one...

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Mancini hurls suitcase at City bad-boy Mario

ROBERTO MANCINI threw a SUITCASE at Mario Balotelli during amazing dressing-room scenes following Manchester City's Europa League defeat by Dinamo Kiev.

Kitmen had to separate the warring pair before they could come to blows in the spectacular row after Balotelli had been sent off.

Mancini told the striker: "I don't want to see your face again," to which Balotelli simply replied: "Good" - then walked out.
City boss Roberto Mancini hurls suitcase at Mario Balotelli| News Of The World

:lol:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Apparently threw darts in the direction of youth team players at City's training ground.

:lol:

::sonny::

Bouncer battered Balotelli bonnet

FOOTIE ace Mario Balotelli had his Maserati bashed in by a bouncer, it emerged yesterday.

It happened after the Man City striker was kicked out of a lap-dancing club.

Some of his group were accused of breaking "no-touching" rules.

Italian Balotelli, 20, then tormented bouncers by arguing and laughing in their faces as onlookers jeered him outside.

After a five-minute showdown he drove off - then reversed back up the street to continue the row.

One bouncer at the Rude Lap Dancing Bar in Liverpool then hit the £80,000 car up to six times with a metal torch before Balotelli sped off.

A passer-by said: "I couldn't believe he stood toe-to-toe with five bouncers. He was mental."

The Sun last week revealed how Balotelli's car had needed to have dents repaired.