Mario Balotelli

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
He's special alright. A special kind of twat.
I can definitely agree with that.

I just don't see all this talent everyone goes on about. Sometimes I try to convince myself he must be amazing because every man and his dog says so but i'm yet to see it.

He's had the odd, very rare, flash of brilliance but has been mainly a lazy, sulking, sloppy cnut.

Carl

I'm reserving judgement on his talent. You can see there's something there. But every single time I've watched him this season his attitude has been shocking.
I'm starting to doubt that you can.

Had I seen all of the performances i've seen of his without knowing anything about him at all i'd have him down as a distinctly average player with a huge attitude problem.

I've never seen him do anything that has literally made me sit up and go "Woah. He's some player"

Prophet_of_Doom

I'm reserving judgement on his talent. You can see there's something there. But every single time I've watched him this season his attitude has been shocking.
I think that sums him up perfectly. He needs a SAF to offer him a guiding hand.

My insane old ma would say he's all mouth and no trousers. I've absolutely no idea what that means, but it seems appropriate.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
apparently he has an allergi to grass......grass!! :lol:
:lol:

MARIO BALOTELLI suffered an allergic reaction to the GRASS as Manchester City were caught cold in freezing Ukraine.
The Italian bad boy had to be persuaded back on to the pitch for the second half after his face had swollen up.

He was given antihistamine jabs to try to solve the problem but was hauled off after 57 minutes of this Euro clash.

It was a bad night for City all round as Andriy Shevchenko inspired Dinamo Kiev.

Balotelli was again the centre of attention. Boss Roberto Mancini said: "He had an allergy and his face was swollen but I don't know why.

"He wanted to come out for the second half but had this problem 10 seconds before coming out.

"I came out one minute before the players and I didn't see Mario."

City sources revealed the Italian is allergic to certain types of grass and is sometimes given adrenalin to deal with the problem.
It is the latest twist to what has been an eventful first season for the former Inter Milan striker.

But Mancini insisted his team could still turn the Europa League tie around despite leaking goals to ex-Chelsea star Shevchenko and Oleh Gusev.

Mancini added: "We lost because we conceded two strange, stupid goals.

"Usually we don't concede goals like this, we are more professional.

"We didn't mark well for the first goal, the second goal the same.

"It's not a good result but we have a chance. It will be a different game at Eastlands."
Mario Balotelli suffers an allergic reaction to the GRASS in Kiev | The Sun |Sport|Football

Robbie Boy

He was awful again last-night, every-time I watch him I expect him to do something and prove my doubting wrong, seems though he becomes an even lazier, useless, twat with every passing-game. His attitude is just shocking, would love to know what City fans make of him.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
He was awful again last-night, every-time I watch him I expect him to do something and prove my doubting wrong, seems though he becomes an even lazier, useless, twat with every passing-game. His attitude is just shocking, would love to know what City fans make of him.
There only reason he's at City is to pocket 10million in a year. He'll be off in the summer, my money is on Milan.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
apparently he has an allergi to grass......grass!! :lol:
Apparently some Italian player had to be subbed off last week because of an allergic reaction to the dye they use to paint their grass green. Yes, that's right. They paint the grass green in Serie A. What the feck?

Balottelli's behaviour last night was an absolute disgrace. Wandered off just before his team went on the pitch and let them start the second half without him. Because he had a wee bit of hay fever. Never seen anything like it in all my years watching football. What a selfish twat.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
In fairness Pogue, in all likelihood it's more then a bit of hay fever though.

Not the right way to do things, but they did say his face was swelling up loads as soon as he got out there.

BaldwinLegend

Apparently some Italian player had to be subbed off last week because of an allergic reaction to the dye they use to paint their grass green. Yes, that's right. They paint the grass green in Serie A. What the feck?

Balottelli's behaviour last night was an absolute disgrace. Wandered off just before his team went on the pitch and let them start the second half without him. Because he had a wee bit of hay fever. Never seen anything like it in all my years watching football. What a selfish twat.
Isn't it getting a bit predictable, devoting so much time to defending United players to the hilt but angrily calling so many opposition players cnuts and twats all the time?

It just seems like oafish, unconsidered bias to me...

Balottelli was administered 2 antihistamine injections last night at half time and was apparently still obviously suffering from the effects of the reaction so was deemed unable to continue. How is that selfish? Why the angry tirade?

Balottelli's a twat, Joe Cole's a cnut etc etc It hardly raises the level of debate, does it? It's always a polemic with you...

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Isn't it getting a bit predictable, devoting so much time to defending United players to the hilt but angrily calling so many opposition players cnuts and twats all the time?

It just seems like oafish, unconsidered bias to me...

Balottelli was administered 2 antihistamine injections last night at half time and was apparently still obviously suffering from the effects of the reaction so was deemed unable to continue. How is that selfish? Why the angry tirade?

Balottelli's a twat, Joe Cole's a cnut etc etc It hardly raises the level of debate, does it? It's always a polemic with you...
:lol: Oh noes. I guess I'll have to bear that in mind.

Re Ballotelli being selfish, it was the fact he took it upon himself not to walk out onto the pitch after half-time. If he couldn't have continued he could have asked to be subbed before the second half started. Once that didn't happen, the onus was on him to drag his arse out onto the pitch, do his best to contribute, while waiting to be subbed. It's not like he had a fecking broken leg. He had an allergy. To grass. Commonly known as hay fever. You don't just not turn up for the second half like that. Pathetic behaviour.

I never called Joe Cole a cnut, by the way. I can only assume that particular comment is just oafish, unconsidered bias on your part.

Carl

And again......

Yet another game goes by where i'm still yet to see what's so amazingly special about the ridiculously over-hyped Mario Balotelli.
Oh and Mancini has laid into him to the press after the game.

B Cantona

Desperate
I wouldn't take him if they paid us to have him. I said that when he was at Inter, and I say it now

Doesn't matter how talented you are, if your attitude is that disjointed, you're a liability

jrsenior

Only saw it once, but was it really worth a red? Looked to me like he didn't even connect.

Makki

QUITTER
freguson y u rest the ginger prawn hes most import
No way a sending-off - he hung his leg out and scraped the guy. Yellow.
You can't go around handing out punishments based on how much they injure the player (unless it's Ramsey, but let's not go into that). He put his fecking studs against the bloke's chest (and then his thigh). If that's not a red card, I don't know what is.

championo

Top Stalker
I feel sorry for him, some of these sending offs are just a bad rep he has, they are not justifiable. "oh, a player is down, Balotelli caused his injury, Red card".

Lazy referees

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Even Mancini said it was a stupid challenge and a red card.

I don't know what your on about pete, if that was an Arsenal player you'd be talking about possible arrest.

TheMancRedDevil

The sad thing is that there was a thread in the transfer forum about this lad over the summer which went to about 10 squillion pages and many were really disappointed (understatement) when City secured his signature.

Well... I might be made to eat my words yet but give me Hernandez over this guy any day of the week.