Mario Balotelli

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
And again......

Yet another game goes by where i'm still yet to see what's so amazingly special about the ridiculously over-hyped Mario Balotelli.
Subbed on and then subbed off. Deary me.

I'm always right

I can definitely agree with that.

I just don't see all this talent everyone goes on about. Sometimes I try to convince myself he must be amazing because every man and his dog says so but i'm yet to see it.

He's had the odd, very rare, flash of brilliance but has been mainly a lazy, sulking, sloppy cnut.
this.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Even the City players know he's cnut. When he went down injured, we carried on, cos we knew there was feck all wrong with him.
I noticed that. Reminded me of when the Inter players were patting Totti on the back when he got sent off for kicking Balotelli in the head.

At the time I thought it might have been an example of the racism that afflicts Italian football. Having watched his antics in England for a while now, I think it may just have been because he's an insufferable twat.

jdmufc

Roboheart
River cool's where I belong, In my moysey paradise
I noticed that. Reminded me of when the Inter players were patting Totti on the back when he got sent off for kicking Balotelli in the head.

At the time I thought it might have been an example of the racism that afflicts Italian football. Having watched his antics in England for a while now, I think it may just have been because he's an insufferable twat.
players plural is a bit much tbf, and who´s more of a cnut in that clip, totti by far for me.

i cant find a different clip without the N word blazened all over it.......sorry :(

Zen

Just misunderstood imo. Should buy him for £5m in the summer.

vuc

First Team Serb
players plural is a bit much tbf, and who´s more of a cnut in that clip, totti by far for me.

i cant find a different clip without the N word blazened all over it.......sorry :(
Not like Balotelli didn't deserve it..

I want to see Vidic feck him up, not gonna lie.

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
Hows it going Boss.
I'm good et toi?

Balotelli has the worst attitude I've ever seen from a player by quite a margin aswell.

How can anybody support this kind of selfish moody ...hollow......man...I actually feel sorry for him, so many of his games have been laughing stocks despite his crazy talent.

Biscuit1871

For me he walks a thin line between comical genius and insufferable twat, although he's often both at the same time.

Godfather

So it was alright that Totti tried to break his leg?

Not like Balotelli didn't deserve it..

I want to see Vidic feck him up, not gonna lie.
Classless twat

vuc

First Team Serb
not that i know much about this situation but would you care to elaborate on why he deserved it?
For being a non-stop pain in the arse on the pitch?

Many times he has gone in late on players, high challenges that sort of thing. I'm not sure what he did in that game to piss Totti off, (who isn't a saint either) but it wouldn't surprise me in the least that he did something to warrant it.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
(
I'm not defending Totti.

I just found it bizarre at the time that the Inter players didn't wade in to give Totti shit and at least one them (Maicon?) seemed to give him a pat on the back.

All of which makes a lot more sense having followed Ballotelli's career closer now he's in England.

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
It's because of his character that racist people can't hide their racism with Balotelli in Italy and it comes to boil.

I.e alot of the same people hide it with regards to the likes of Seedorf because of his perceived good character.

jdmufc

Roboheart
River cool's where I belong, In my moysey paradise
I'm not defending Totti.

I just found it bizarre at the time that the Inter players didn't wade in to give Totti shit and at least one them (Maicon?) seemed to give him a pat on the back.

All of which makes a lot more sense having followed Ballotelli's career closer now he's in England.
thats not entirely unusual though is it, many a time players pat each other on the back after things like that especially when they weren´t directly involved,also the inter players didnt really have to wade in as totti was already walking off the pitch as the ref didnt hang about with his red card.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
He is like a crazier high profile version of Ryan Babel.

T2000

My impression of him is that he could be one of the greatest players going. He's strong and his passing and shooting can be fantastic. However, some days he just looks like he's not interested in playing. If Morinho couldn't deal with him and now Mancini well who can? I think he would be better going back to Italy, sorting his head out and then showing the world what he can do. I'm just glad he's having one of his women's problems this week. Last thing we want is him playing a blinder at wembley.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
thats not entirely unusual though is it, many a time players pat each other on the back after things like that especially when they weren´t directly involved,also the inter players didnt really have to wade in as totti was already walking off the pitch as the ref didnt hang about with his red card.
Huh?

You think if, say, Frank Lampard chased down Danny Welbeck, kicked him from behind as hard as he could - then kicked him in the head while he was down - that Wes Brown would stroll across and pat him on the back as he went off?

I don't see it tbh.

Laphroaig

Yeah, I can't see that happening, seeing as Welbeck plays for Sunderland and Brown for United. Or did you mean for England? That would be fun.

Yes. I know.

FranklyVulgar

I've got a pretty little mouth underneath all the
feck racism and feck Balotelli, and feck Naymar and all. If you're a cnut and people give you shit, it might just be because you are a cnut? But using genuinely racist terms is a disgrace but i guess the people who use them can think of no better way to offend and upset the people they want to.

Anyway, i think he could come good and if he does will be fantastic. I think Mancini is on borrowed time. To win in style against sunderland and then drop 3 very good performers (Balotelli was one of them) and bring in Barry, Milner and Djeko when you have no real reason to rest anyone is madness.