Mario Balotelli

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
What's the point of him as a footballer ? Why does Mancini bother with him ? All he does is moan and bitch when someone doesn't see him nor pass to him.He's a terrible player in terms of attitude.

mkecane

I think he's an interesting person to view from afar and obviously a talented player. I hope he does just well enough to keep City from selling him, but continuing with the antics that get his manager, teammates, and club in a tizzy.

Lance Uppercut

I noticed him 3 times. Once when he squared up to Vidic, once when he feigned injury, and once when he was subbed.

dave2528

I hope he does just well enough to keep City from selling him, but continuing with the antics that get his manager, teammates, and club in a tizzy.
So much this. As long as Citeh buy up mercenaries and head cases, like Balotelli, they're not going to take that next step and become world class.

Number7

Ret's Slave
Gary Neville really layed into him on Sky :lol:

Redknapp didn't know where to put himself.

Number7

Ret's Slave
Said he was "an embarrassment to the club" and that you could maybe tollerate it from a 20 goal a season player, but he's not.

Doogie

DTguardian daniel taylor
Mario Balotelli leaves Wembley in gold puffa jacket, knee-length denim shorts (diamond hem) and glittering-gold suitcase. Legend

Neville on Balotelli: "he's an embarrassment to his club and he needs to sort himself out!

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
DTguardian daniel taylor
Mario Balotelli leaves Wembley in gold puffa jacket, knee-length denim shorts (diamond hem) and glittering-gold suitcase.
No silver then? ;)

Northstand

Surprised nobody's mentioned his demeanour when the anthem was being played before the start. He takes attention-seeking to new levels.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
I like how he immediately left for the changing rooms when he was subbed. He really doesn't care in the slightest, it's embarrassing to the point I'm alway sympathetic towards City.

Although to be fair, if I was taken off for bloody Gareth Barry I might have done the same thing.

Blair

I like how he immediately left for the changing rooms when he was subbed. He really doesn't care in the slightest, it's embarrassing to the point I'm alway sympathetic towards City.

Although to be fair, if I was taken off for bloody Gareth Barry I might have done the same thing.
He did return right away though, maybe he left for a piss?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
No this guy isn't ok. He's an absolute idiot. All this talent and he isn't getting a look in at City because he's a fecking idiot in everything he does.

Look, I get it, he is a bit of a character and it's pretty funny. But as a footballer he's doing everything he shouldn't, and he's fecking up his career. If I was a City fan I'd be livid with him.

bergen

Author of gayest thread 07/08
Haha, SAF flipped out if someone checked his phone during practice, imagine if some fecker was playing Angry Birds on the bench...

Member 39557

No this guy isn't ok. He's an absolute idiot. All this talent and he isn't getting a look in at City because he's a fecking idiot in everything he does.

Look, I get it, he is a bit of a character and it's pretty funny. But as a footballer he's doing everything he shouldn't, and he's fecking up his career. If I was a City fan I'd be livid with him.
I'm hoping that City's morale will be destroyed by the likes of him and Tevez.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Neither Tevez nor Balotelli will like sitting behind Dzeko in the striker order. But City already has a toxic environment, not much you can do to discourage a mercenary, they're already only there for the money.

It's a shame for all the players whose careers will stagnate there.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
Reported by the BBC tonight.

Italian mafia investigators to approach Mario Balotelli

Anti-mafia investigators in Italy want to interview Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli over a visit he made to a known mafia hot spot in Naples.

Prosecutors say they want to interview him over possible contacts he may have had unwittingly with the Neapolitan mafia, the Camorra, last year.

The move is part of a wider investigation into money laundering.

There is no suggestion Balotelli has committed any crime. He says he is very relaxed about answering any questions.

The investigators' approach comes after Balotelli was photographed in the company of a couple of known Camorra gangsters as he toured one of the most deprived, violent and crime-ridden parts of Naples.

Earlier this week Balotelli was given a hero's welcome when he visited a prison in Florence with other members of the Italy squad.

Born in Italy to Ghanaian parents - but adopted by an Italian family when he was still a child - he is one of the very few black players to have pulled on the famous blue shirt of the Italian national team.

Throughout his playing career in Italy he was consistently the target of racist abuse by a minority of fans.

He is not the first footballer to mingle with the mob.

Arguably the greatest player of all - the Argentinian, Diego Maradona - was well-known for his allegedly close relationship with several Camorra godfathers during his time playing for Napoli in the 1980s.

Moultz

Apparently (its on Blue Moon) but i was told off a few mates that Balotelli is driving round town in a Bentley convertible high fiving city fans? :lol:

feck it even if he is playing for the enemy the guys character is fecking original and i find it quality.

I'm always right

A "great game" wtf are we all on today.

One decent finish, nothing else the entire first half. One tap in in the second half when playing against 10 men.

Is that now "great"?