Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manucho the boss

He's stealing a living. Must have sold his soul to the Devil or some shit
He just gets badly exposed in our system. If he played for a team that played a lot of high balls to his head/chest and he didn't have to run, dribble or pass with his feet then he'd look like a decent player again. Unfortunately for him even Stoke and West Ham are trying to play a better style of football these days, I'm not sure there is a team around that plays to his limited strengths.

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
He just gets badly exposed in our system. If he played for a team that played a lot of high balls to his head/chest and he didn't have to run, dribble or pass with his feet then he'd look like a decent player again. Unfortunately for him even Stoke and West Ham are trying to play a better style of football these days, I'm not sure there is a team around that plays to his limited strengths.
You mean with the San Antonio's Spurs he would be great

I hope that we can sign a top midfielder this winter and we can offload him. He's just usueless if we managed to have two player per position in our midfield

------------------------Blind--------------------------
--------Herrera---------------------Di Maria---------

--------Fletcher--------------------????????---------
------------------------Carrick------------------------

LR7

I don't give a shit if it was just ten minutes. His performance on Sunday was just disgusting and we won the game despite him, because he in no way contributed to the victory, and in actual fact, he almost compromised it.

He's completely brainless, positionally indisciplined, and always 2-3 steps behind the play. He was a big part in us losing all composure in the final moments of the game because we ended up with no midfield as Blind was being marked out of the game. He's unreliable in every way and that gif sums him up. He just pauses twice during the FK to watch the play. Does he think he's a f*cking spectator? Meanwhile Barry had run to the other side of the pitch and taken a shot that we are lucky Blackett blocked. No one was expecting him to come in and put in a world class display but if he can't even concentrate and put in effort for 20 seconds during a set piece what use is he to us?

People who were claiming he would "add steel" to our midfield and all the other rubbish that was spouted on here when we signed him are seeing what bullshit that notion was. His reading of the game is so poor that he will always be ineffective in midfield. LvG can't be far from realising that he has no place whatsoever at this club. I hope I never have to see him in a United shirt ever again.

marlowe78

Fellaini at his worst is like those monuments in the middle of a roadway where the cars and motorcycles speed right around it. For all of his size, he is not imposing at all and looks like he has no idea of who to mark or what to do in our own penalty area.

A player with zero dynamic might have fit into our game plan last season when we were using a circa 1950s system but with the players we've recently gotten he looks even more removed from where LVG is taking this club. Add the fact that Fellaini has been pretty much told by the club and fans that he's not wanted here (which I'm sure really encourages a 100% effort from him) and I see no reason to waste our time.

Manucho the boss

Fellaini at his worst is like those monuments in the middle of a roadway where the cars and motorcycles speed right around it. For all of his size, he is not imposing at all and looks like he has no idea of who to mark or what to do in our own penalty area.

A player with zero dynamic might have fit into our game plan last season when we were using a circa 1950s system but with the players we've recently gotten he looks even more removed from where LVG is taking this club. Add the fact that Fellaini has been pretty much told by the club and fans that he's not wanted here (which I'm sure really encourages a 100% effort from him) and I see no reason to waste our time.
I want rid of him asap but sometimes I do feel sorry for him too. Against Everton soon after he came on he was chasing a ball out to the sideline, an Everton player was a few yards behind (maybe Besic or Oviedo) but was obviously much faster than Fellaini, he was trying his best to run fast but he just can't, he ended up having to keep looking back and using his arms to try keep their player behind him.

Loublaze

ATLien
I don't give a shit if it was just ten minutes. His performance on Sunday was just disgusting and we won the game despite him, because he in no way contributed to the victory, and in actual fact, he almost compromised it.

He's completely brainless, positionally indisciplined, and always 2-3 steps behind the play. He was a big part in us losing all composure in the final moments of the game because we ended up with no midfield as Blind was being marked out of the game. He's unreliable in every way and that gif sums him up. He just pauses twice during the FK to watch the play. Does he think he's a f*cking spectator? Meanwhile Barry had run to the other side of the pitch and taken a shot that we are lucky Blackett blocked. No one was expecting him to come in and put in a world class display but if he can't even concentrate and put in effort for 20 seconds during a set piece what use is he to us?

People who were claiming he would "add steel" to our midfield and all the other rubbish that was spouted on here when we signed him are seeing what bullshit that notion was. His reading of the game is so poor that he will always be ineffective in midfield. LvG can't be far from realising that he has no place whatsoever at this club. I hope I never have to see him in a United shirt ever again.
Here here!

Even his most hardcore followers are at a loss to explain his bullshit performances. I don't care if we have to pay someone to take him on, just get rid sharpish!

Sam

Poetry.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Belgium are currently playing Andorra, and it's 6-0. Fellaini, since coming on about 15-20 minutes ago, has made about 2 passes and 4 fouls. He's just an awful footballer.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Fairplay. :lol:

Coming from someone who lays into him on a regular basis, dude needs to applauded for that.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I'm not a fan but I'm pleased for him.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
The amount of abuse Fellaini gets from the fans is disgusting. In preseason he was getting sarcastic applause from our own fans until he scored in the last minute.

I am pleased to have put my hat in the pro-Fellaini camp and delighted for him to (again) come on and have an impact.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
Best moment in a United shirt so far. Fantastic goal, happy for him and well done LvG :lol:

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
You had one job, Fellaini. One job to come on and put your head on one of those Di Maria crosses to get us back in the match, and you messed it up by scoring with your foot. Get out!

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Great goal and performance. He always does well against the smaller sides. The problem occur when facing tougher opposition

Status
Not open for further replies.