Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Looks like he's the scapegoat for tonight anyway.

binary bot
i dont know why people are making excuses for him. He's so far out of his depth for where we aspire to be, he was godawful tonight and seems to compound any problem that he's meant to fix.

NinjaFletch

He's not good enough, but at least he actually looked like he could be arsed in the 2nd half. If the same could have been said for the rest of them then maybe we wouldn't have got humped so badly.

iKeano

He's not good enough, but at least he actually looked like he could be arsed in the 2nd half. If the same could have been said for the rest of them then maybe we wouldn't have got humped so badly.
I'm not good enough, but I'd have burst a ball tonight. Doesn't mean I should get 90 mins against Liverpool at Anfield!

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Easy punching bag. Unfortunately for him, he's symbolic of the Moyes era so everyone will crap on him.
He's also shit. Can't attack, can't defend and should have been sent of like usual.
What he symbolizes is a shite record because United have a poor win record with him on the pitch.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Did he sleep with the ref's sister and not call her back or something?

NinjaFletch

I'm not good enough, but I'd have burst a ball tonight. Doesn't mean I should get 90 mins against Liverpool at Anfield!
By all means, if you got yourself fit enough I'd have been happier seeing you run around for 90 minutes tonight than the shite we got.

Zoo

Dirty elbow on Can at the end. Should never have been left on for 90 minutes and it makes a mockery of Van Gaal's match rhythm bollox.

binary bot
getting himself banned to save us in the second leg. what a player.

iKeano

His snide elbow at the death sums up that useless, lanky excuse for a footballer.

I've said it before, he's some face paint and a unicycle away from being an actual clown.

Djemba-Djemba

An absolute fecking mess of a player.

Whoever the new manager is in the Summer, first thing he needs to do is ship Fellaini out as soon as possible. Before he's got his name on the office door he wants to be putting Fellaini on the transfer list.

iKeano

He was actually fairly decent for the first 30 minutes of the second half, arguably our best for that period. Shit for the first half though, and then that rubbish right at the end was utterly stupid.
By "fairly decent" you mean he made a few passes, for a small while in the game... a base-level expectation of a Sunday league footballer.

Shows how the expectations have fallen.
Just think about Roy Keane Vs Juventus... Fellaini - along with most of the players tonight - were a lacadasical disgrace to the club, the jersey and the supporters.

rpitchfo

how he didn't get send off tonight is beyond me - he's a complete liability and no where good enough to play for us. Why is he still here?

ZDwyr

Probably our best outfield player IMO. Not that that means he was good. Probably lucky not to be sent off though considering how strict the referee was.

Devil may care

He is a fecking awful footballer but he was probably our 3rd best player tonight, that's how shit we are.

dichinero

Come on guys, remember he had as solid 3 game run last season. That enough warrants a place in the starting XI, especially when you consider he has the most premier league experience in the squad tonight bar Carrick. Another 3 years and he will come good!

Ludens the Red

Fantastic today, chest control and headers won were incredible. If we build our team around the quality he showed in that first 20 minutes of the second half, things will only get better.

I know he gave away about 6 fouls tackling players half an hour after the ball had left them but at least he was tenacious in it.

Unlucky to be booked.

dichinero

Fantastic today, chest control and headers won were incredible. If we build our team around the quality he showed in that first 20 minutes of the second half, things will only get better.

I know he gave away about 6 fouls tackling players half an hour after the ball had left them but at least he was tenacious in it.

Unlucky to be booked.
Are we talking about Zidane here?

iKeano

He did more than just making a few passes. He was making good runs, winning challenges, and overall playing a big part in the only good period we had during the entire match.
He had a short, mediocre spell in a 2-0 loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.