5.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

We need an rvn

i don't like the guy as a player for our club. not the quality we should have playing for us. but for god sake don't boo / sarcastically clap him off. just stay silent if you don't like him

Eddy_JukeZ

Boos were uncalled for and harsh. Thought he was decent, but not the quality we need.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Think that just about summed him up today. He looked hopeless. Dodgy challenges with his flailing elbows, misplaced passes, and all the usual stuff we've come to expect whenever we starts. Hopefully Schweinsteiger's cameo means Fellaini will be dropped, but I expect it'll be Carrick who's sacrificed out of the two because LVG insists upon playing Fellaini despite the completely obvious, glaring fact that he looks out of his depth.

Truedevil

He'll still get picked by LvG every time he's fit. 2 more months of him until José bins him.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I thought that he was decent for about 5mns.

NinjaFletch

Boos were uncalled for and harsh. Thought he was decent, but not the quality we need.
They were in the pre-season friendly against Valencia (?) But now? Fans are fed up, they're fed up with him, they're fed up with the idiot that keeps picking him, they're fed up with our results.

He might be getting scapegoated, but he's no where near the standard required, an absolute cnut, and symptomatic of how far we've fallen. I'm inclined to think its fair game.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Think that just about summed him up today. He looked hopeless. Dodgy challenges with his flailing elbows, misplaced passes, and all the usual stuff we've come to expect whenever we starts. Hopefully Schweinsteiger's cameo means Fellaini will be dropped, but I expect it'll be Carrick who's sacrificed out of the two because LVG insists upon playing Fellaini despite the completely obvious, glaring fact that he looks out of his depth.
Probably Herrera. Carrick will get hooked for Schneiderlin.

Fellaini is a decent player but he's never a Man Utd player. Some of his passing was abysmal today. At times its easier to pass him than 'Go' in Monopoly.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
Jogging around without doing nothing of note, most he run was when going off, can't stand seeing him in United shirt.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

They were in the pre-season friendly against Valencia (?) But now? Fans are fed up, they're fed up with him, they're fed up with the idiot that keeps picking him, they're fed up with our results.

He might be getting scapegoated, but he's no where near the standard required, an absolute cnut, and symptomatic of how far we've fallen. I'm inclined to think its fair game.
While we're at let's boo Lingard/Memphis/Rojo/Blind/Darmian and so on, they are not the standard required either.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Crazy that he thinks his best position is defensive midfield. Needs 500 touches to control the ball, and then turns around and passed it backwards. Cannot for his life spot a forward pass. Misses the simplest passes. Can't tackle. Cannot head the ball. Elbows players like a moron.

Besides chesting, Chester is not able to do anything properly. Ridiculous player.

Eddy_JukeZ

How the feck was he decent ? He did feck all apart from misplace passes and jogging inbetween the action
Maybe he wasn't "decent" per say, but I don't think he should be getting booed. He's unfairly made the scapegoat for our woes.

Witchking

Gave the ball away without any pressure, due to which West Ham attacked, Blind gave away the foul and West Ham scored. Fellaini should just quit. Worst united player to play for United in the last decade.

Jev

As much as I think this guy should have never been allowed to take on the pitch in a United shirt, he hasn't been that awful these past few games. The reaction from the crowd was a bit unfair.

As always though, could have been sent off in the first half. How he keeps getting away with it is beyond me.

Roboc7

Maybe he wasn't "decent" per say, but I don't think he should be getting booed. He's unfairly made the scapegoat for our woes.
He had a shocker today no other way to describe it, there is no need to boo but fans are entitled to express themselves and I think part of reason for the boos and cheers were because it had taken so long to sub him. He should have been off at half time.

Only reason he stayed on today wa because of his height, how pathetic a team are we that we sacrifice a midfielder just to play a big player, it's a joke.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Thought he was decent enough in the first half just like he was okish in the 2nd half on Thursday

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
This club will remain shite as long as he's here. A symbol of our shitness.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He was ok by his standards. But even so. The day he gets sold will be a happy day for me. He's so fecking bad on the ball that I just hate seeing him on the pitch for us.

iKeano

I felt bad for him getting cheered off. He's absolutely shit though.
Be tough for him alright... I guess he'll just have to suck it up, hop in his Ferrari & drive to his multi million pound Cheshire mansion and count his savings to get over it.

He deserves it all, he is brutal.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I don't think it's right that he got that reaction when he was subbed out. Two men are to blamed for this season, and that's the guy in the dugout with his notes and the man in the executive seat who won't sack him. Direct your abuse at them.

I'm convinced he won't play for united again...not after that reception when he was taken off. Even LVG isn't that stupid........well....perhaps not.
Van Gaal will see this as a way make himself appear like a genius. When Fellaini has the inevitable good game after a few average performances, he'd talked up his genius in continuing to play Fellaini.

dichinero

Been booed is not a nice feeling but we need to stop being sentimental about things like this. Most of us are happy to vent our frustration at a gardener on minimum wage who messes up our lawn or a terrible performance at the theartre after you have paid a hefty ticket fee BUT when it comes to overpaid footballers, it is insane to vent your frustrations? How else is are they going to know of the fans displeasure? It's not like they are on RedCafe of we have their mobile numbers. Fans are tired and sick of this nonsense and some give up more important things in life to be served rubbish week in, week out by spoilt players.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Can someone explain how he just randomly started what, in the context of our league season, were probably the two most important games of the rest of our season? I mean, serious, the feck is going on?

Devil may care

At his lumbering worst today, if he's really a CM then he's not one that is of the standard required at United, he's a symbol of this past 3 years of sub-standard crap that some seem to defend as acceptable, it's not.

waza7111

He clearly has the same undroppable status as Rooney. He was never a United level player and never will be. If Mourinho is coming I can't see Fellaini staying or getting any meaningful playing time. He is the exact opposite of what Mourinho wants in a midfielder.

Gatti33

At his lumbering worst today, if he's really a CM then he's not one that is of the standard required at United, he's a symbol of this past 3 years of sub-standard crap that some seem to defend as acceptable, it's not.
when it comes to CM he's not the standard required at at least 15 premier league teams, probably more! The game changed when he came off. He's fecking shite, brings nothing to the team absolutely zero input.

Status
Not open for further replies.