5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobski

Van Persie/Rivaldo vibes like crazy from this kid, lovely balance on the ball and nice crisp pass on him.

Handré1990

I think he did well enough. Perhaps I’m just thinking about his age, but he chose the right passes, tried to take on his man and his technical level looked good when he recieved the ball etc. Promising. Too bad he didn’t get a goal scoring opportunity.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He looks good this lad. Very composed as well. Hoping to see more of him.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He looked good. Stupid to judge from a small cameo but... is he a bit slow? Didnt seem too fast.
The one run that I think you're mentioning was probably because of the way.area he was running and with the rain and wind smashing down on him... Can be tough. Don't think he's Rashford-esque with his pace anyway but probably more of a Lingard when it comes to speed.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
This kid can play. Looks comfortable in possession. Shame we have such a tough fixtures, ideally some weak team at home would have been good chance to show what he is capable of.

Hopefully he gets more mins in next games.

Zoo

Yep he’s ready to be part of the mix. Can’t say the same for Chong.

deafepl

Greenwood is going to be the next star, didn't he? Very technical player, composed, he looks like he has a higher ceiling than Rashford. I hope he could do Sancho next season.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Looked comfortable on the ball in a big game where we were struggling. Definitely a good sign.

MDFC Manager

Oh yes, I agree with the consensus. He's ready. If he was at the end of some of our chances tonight...

Tapori

I think he did well enough. Perhaps I’m just thinking about his age, but he chose the right passes, tried to take on his man and his technical level looked good when he recieved the ball etc. Promising. Too bad he didn’t get a goal scoring opportunity.
Impressed with his decision making

roc_red

I like the look of this kid. Very composed today compared to Chong's cameo against PSG. Kept good positioning, didn't get bullied off the ball, got involved in a few little moves. Certainly looks more ready compared to Chong. Give him more time to make an impact next time.

deafepl

He's extremely two footed so it's to tell which his stronger foot is.

I'm very happy for him and I know his family well too.
His stronger foot is left-footed but very comfortable with right foot. Two footed would make it more unpredictability for the defender to guess which foot he will use.

mav_9me

That's one thing that struck me most whenever I've watched his videos for the U18's. He's an excellent passer and keeps the game flowing.
Yes that's what I had been thinking of when trying to describe him a while ago. In that regard he is actually very dissimilar to Rashford or Lukaku. That's one of the reasons why he is comfortable on the wings.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Watched the last 10 minutes to see him. Knew we weren't going to pull a comeback but wanted to see him.

I'm normally not hyped about academy kids at least not to the extent of Caftards who think every single ones of our academy players are the biggest thing but with this kid you know he's got that sheer level of talent to make it at the very top.

I'm hoping he becomes a regular part of our first team. I'm confident if given enough opportunities he'll be kept in the first team on a regular basis.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
That cameo has already put him ahead of Chong and Gomez in my opinion. He looked better than Martial and Rashford that game when he came on.

OldTrevil

He has looked like he belongs in his cameos so far, I want to see more of the kid.

MDFC Manager

Yes that's what I had been thinking of when trying to describe him a while ago. In that regard he is actually very dissimilar to Rashford or Lukaku. That's one of the reasons why he is comfortable on the wings.
True. And that versatility will help him at the start of his career. You can literally play him anywhere in the forward positions.

SteveW

As I've said countless times, he will transition to the first team really easily. Extremely polished footballer. He's very special.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
There was a ball played in to Lukaku near the end where he could have turned it into Greenwood’s path for a chance on goal but he lost it. Was the closest to an opening for him.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
We need a striker in the squad as back up and he should be the back up. And I don't think it'll be long beford we see him on the scoresheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.