Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I think his finish was the best of the lot given Leeds had just equalized. He only had like a foot to aim for, between avoiding the keeper and getting it in.

MiceOnMeth

Mason smashing one in the bottom corner is one of the best feelings in life atm. Its so exciting that hes one of ours

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Probably his best performance for us as a striker? Thought he was fantastic, not just his goal but his all around game.

BlackBen

I really loved the pass he played to Pogba to assist Fred’s goal. Great awareness and vision. Good game Mase , more to come from him.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Oh boy if that’s the type of striker performances he’s already putting on at 19 with Dan James next to him then he’s gonna be a freak. We saw glimpses of this last year when he was occasionally played there but today was legitimately as good as any striker performance Cavani put on last year.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Just a genuinely great footballer, can’t wait to see how his career pans out.

kundalini

Precise finish for his goal, created Pogba's huge chance in the first half, two other shots from long distance. Outmuscled too often. Linked well on occasion, especially in the build-up to Fred's goal.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
There wasn't a person in that stadium who thought Greenwood would miss that chance. An absolute freak of a finisher.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Should be our main guy up top when Cavani's out and we don't need Martial's hold up play. He's deadly with a bit of a space and he's useful when he drops.

What a player. Southgate u watching?

reelworld

He looked (at least in this game) far ready than I thought he would be in the CF position. Really good all-round performance. The simple lay-offs, that great "pre-assist" pass to Pogba for Fred's goal.
The dribble to get past 2 players and the pass to Pogba in the first half should be rewarded by a goal, alas Pogba screw his shot wide

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's amazing. Ran Leeds tagged today. Some of the build-up play was absolutely top class. Aside from his finishing etc his intelligence is beginning to come to the fore now. Doesn't play with blinkers on.

Jacob

That was a proper United goal. I've never seen him shoot anything but ground shots. The precision is oh so sweet. Already better than Rashford overall, no question about it.

Shark

@NotShark
He's a sensation. Most talented teenager I've seen at United since Rooney and Ronnie.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Yeah, agreed. So many great moments. My favourite (goal aside) was the nutmeg en route to setting Pogba up.
Yep he knitted a his passes together very nicely especially with Bruno, and his deft touches helped beat the Leeds press on a few occasions that led to goal scoring opportunities.

Marwood

I really loved the pass he played to Pogba to assist Fred’s goal. Great awareness and vision. Good game Mase , more to come from him.
Yeah same.

His weight of pass is so good, especially for a striker.

If he can stay hungry there's nothing Mason can't achieve.

Ivor Ballokov

He was showing signs of it last season, especially the latter half, but his all round game has come on leaps and bounds, physically he's come on a lot.

The finishing ability was never in doubt.

Probably the United player I'm most excited about, he's so good to watch at his best, glides around the pitch.

predator

Youth NITK
I was so impressed with his dribbling and strength on the ball. His finishing is that good you feel confident he is at least going to hit the target all the time. So pleased with what I saw today.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
He was showing signs of it last season, especially the latter half, but his all round game has come on leaps and bounds, physically he's come on a lot.

Probably the United player I'm most excited about, he's so good to watch at his best, glides around the pitch.
Interesting seeing him standing next to Bruno for the post-match interviews. Looked like quite the unit.

Tony247

Very matured and composed performance. Steller. The goal was excellent.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

He really did, my favourite game of his was the Leicester game where Mason was the senior attacker and he properly lead my example!
Growing in every way possible.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
30th goal for United today.

I think only Norman Whiteside with 39 goals and George Best with 37 goals have scored more than him while still teenagers.

Sylar

He was on fire today. Even before the goal, or taking the goal away, he was great throughout. Glad he got to finish the 90 minutes.

His pace and finish for the goal was great. Im pretty sure he didnt even look at the goal. I would have been confident if he was on either side of the box, such is his great finishing. His overall play was great and him missing Euros will probably benefit him and United long term.

meamth

The body and legs he trained, his brain programmed that shot.

Absolutely machine like finishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.