4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd 4:3 Liverpool
I’m going to be Captain Sour but given how well Amad & Antony did coming on, that was as anonymous a 15 minutes as I’ve seen.

I’d be interest to know how many touches he had. May be 2 or 3 tops

but out for a long time

I'm guessing the plan was not for him to come on at all but Ten Hag either had him or Amrabat and I think he made the right choice. Highly doubt he is anywhere near fully match fit/sharp.

He is back after a long long time out.. cut him some slack..
he got some minutes and it didnt cost us.. I'll that that as a positive.

Yes, let's microanalyze 15 mins of a player who was missing for months due to injury.

Gave some to Van Dijk. We need more of that overall. Happy to see him back he is a quality player just needs to settle.

I’m glad he’s back and I think he can be a big asset for us going forward. He needs time and support but there is a good player there, his running will be important for us.

3 touches in 15 minutes. Not exactly a super sub. But he has been out for so long, so he gets a pass for that. Good to get some game time.

Makes no difference to be honest, he was as anonymous as always in a red shirt.
We will take anonymous over a backpass setting up an opposition goal which is what we last saw from Amrabat in a big game.

He ran like crazy and tackled and took away the ball from our box .. that's what I remember..
He had to do it.. as we had only 3 defenders

Good to see him back. Would be daft to judge him based off a 15 min cameo after months off.

Not much, if any, impact today but will do him the world of good to experience a bouncing OT and be part of a massive win.

Didn't get injured, got some minutes in a high stress environment. He's an extra option in the last period of the season.

Hopefully the fifteen mins of running doing him some good and being part of a team that won like that even if he wasn't involved is a good boost for him

Hoping Kate Middleton will be back on the bench for the next game as well. Like a new signing!

So I am firmly behind Mount. He got what we need and he will be a very important player for us.

I think Erik ten Hag will get his reward by sticking to his plan.
He was very good today. He will become a important player for us.
I like him. Will turn out to be an excellent signing.
I am serious. I think he will be very good for us.
Happy to see him back at it again. He will be excellent for us.

I think he will surprise us all. Will become one of our most important players.

I don't think he will surprise you at all if he becomes important for us.

No. I rate him and tbf he has got some hell of a beating in here for no reason at all.

Now he need to get his fitness back.

No reason? He cost us £55m and has been completely anonymous prior to his injury. He’s been absolutely wank, and I cannot see that changing, if I am being honest. Never rated him. A nothing player, who seems like he just runs about, really, and the naivety of fans buy into it. I don’t even put much stock into stats (rather my own eyes), and even those are shite; when you can normally selectively manipulate a few here-and-there to drive a specific narrative.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.