View full 2023-24 profile

4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
We should start him if fit on the rest of the games. We need to overload the midfield

lex talionis

I'd like to see Mason get a few starts while Bruno takes a very badly needed rest, physically and mentally.

Bournemouth 2:2 Man Utd New

FootballAI

Mount should partner Mainoo instead of Casemiro. Mount is stronger, has better passing range and he could be the solution to solve the Casemiro problem.

Doracle

Not really doing much when he comes on presently. 20 minutes yesterday and I don’t recall him doing anything. With Bruno looking back in some form, hard to see him getting any starts for the rest of the season, unless ETH drops Casemiro.

didz

Mount should partner Mainoo instead of Casemiro. Mount is stronger, has better passing range and he could be the solution to solve the Casemiro problem.
This should be an utterly insane opinion that merits mocking and derision. Unfortunately Casemiro has been so bad that it actually kind of makes sense.

redNATION

Most pointless transfer of the summer in any of Europes major leagues, considering the price paid, last year of contract and fact that we had more pressing issues. Diabolical how badly we are run, I can see Mount being sold in a year or two barely having played for us. Hopefully someone like Spurs or Newcastle are stupid enough to pay us what we paid so we can move on.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Will he start a game between now and the end of the season?

I think no... And if he does it'll be the very last game.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Never seen Mount outmuscled anyone. He's weak, footballing wise, and not good on defensive positioning.

Just like Fred.

Atheist

No doubt we’ll be told that injuries are bad luck and not having any correlation to managerial and training methods.

Irwin99

Wasn't exactly thrown into the first team after the long injury. Very disappointing that he's injured again despite us being apparently careful with him.

FootballAI

Somehow we paid so much money for a person who can not stand outside of a building for 5 minutes without getting sick or injured. What a joke and we should sue people involving in making decision to buy this person, Onana and Antony.

Fans should appreciate Bruno a bit more.

Matt Varnish

People aren't injury prone right from the off, there's usually a point in time when it starts. Mount seems to have started since 2023. He's missed 40 games since January 2023.
If it were the same injury every time I would agree, they all seem to be lower body, but this time it's a calf strain, not pelvic or ankle.
Injuries tend to happen when players are not 100% fit (match or otherwise), and are brought back too soon

Red Royal

Somehow we paid so much money for a person who can not stand outside of a building for 5 minutes without getting sick or injured. What a joke and we should sue people involving in making decision to buy this person, Onana and Antony.

Fans should appreciate Bruno a bit more.
Onana is a bit harsh...

FootballAI

Onana is a bit harsh...
Name a goal keeper that single-handedly costed us so many points in EPL and Champion League in one single season in the past 30 years? Don't care if he costed us so much money, but If it was SAF instead, he would've been dropped to the bench after no more than 3 matches.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
If it were the same injury every time I would agree, they all seem to be lower body, but this time it's a calf strain, not pelvic or ankle.
Injuries tend to happen when players are not 100% fit (match or otherwise), and are brought back too soon
The way we compensate for different muscle groups though can exacerbate other body areas.

I’m not saying this is the case with Mount but it’s a possibility.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Pound for pound one of the worst transfer I can remember. Not only did we not need him but the amount of time he was ready to play is just hilarious.
Sad thing is, this sentence can easily apply to most of our transfers over the last few years

Red Royal

Name a goal keeper that single-handedly costed us so many points in EPL and Champion League in one single season in the past 30 years? Don't care if he costed us so much money, but If it was SAF instead, he would've been dropped to the bench after no more than 3 matches.
Bathez maybe? Think Onana is not a big problem now, anyway don't want to derail this thread.

GledTheRed

Pretty much missed the entire season which would have been his last under contract at Chelsea until some mugs came along with 60 million quid.

doomy20

The business should be way harder. Clubs should be allowed to cancel contracts when a player can’t deliver fitness. Also coaches, decision makers should be held accountable for fail buys like him or Antony. Football is just like Oh you make mistakes, bad decisions and bad work overall, here’s 12 mill a season cause we don’t do consequences here.