Mattéo Guendouzi

big rons sovereign

Except when one of these players is a GK that can use his hands and clearly have an advantage in that exact situation. You just have to look at Maupay's way of jumping: he jumps just a second after Leno and immediately turns to absorb the hit with his shoulder. Did he try to injure him ? Of course not ! The result is a freak incident but that's not the point though. The point is that happened because of bad luck and a clear intention to "cheat" by trying to push the keeper out of his box. And even if that was in the middle of the box, what are you going to gain ? If the keeper lose the ball, 99.99% of the time the ref will blow for a foul. It's a stupid thing to do to an opponent in the air but even more to a goalkeeper who will definitely outreach you or get the foul.
Ever since Eduardo broke his leg, nobody is allowed to challenge arsenal players, every foul is met with petulance and tantrums, yet they are one of dirtiest and scummiest sides around.
Are you actually saying that an arsenal player wouldn't challenge the keeper like that?
Give it a rest pal.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I rate him. Arsenal is not the place to learn how to be a DM though :lol:
What is he good at? I’m not being facetious but I’ve honestly watched him several times & the only thing I’ve ever taken from him is that he seems like a petulant child.

Think I’ve seen him play well once, against Spurs earlier this season. And I’ve seen him play 20+ times at least.

mav_9me

What is he good at? I’m not being facetious but I’ve honestly watched him several times & the only thing I’ve ever taken from him is that he seems like a petulant child.

Think I’ve seen him play well once, against Spurs earlier this season. And I’ve seen him play 20+ times at least.
He is tenacious and has a high work rate. He is decent in other aspects. That combination is something to build on given his age. Don't see the point in us trying for him though. I don't think he is all that much better than McT or Fred. Not that different either.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Given that Ole talks about a players character and ensuring they fit in the dressing room, I very much doubt we'd be in for this asshole. Just paper/agent talk.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He is tenacious and has a high work rate. He is decent in other aspects. That combination is something to build on given his age. Don't see the point in us trying for him though. I don't think he is all that much better than McT or Fred. Not that different either.
Yeah we have enough tenacity and work rate in centre midfield. Not the signing we need.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Ever since Eduardo broke his leg, nobody is allowed to challenge arsenal players, every foul is met with petulance and tantrums, yet they are one of dirtiest and scummiest sides around.
Are you actually saying that an arsenal player wouldn't challenge the keeper like that?
Give it a rest pal.
Any player of any team probably would, Arsenal included, and they should in my opinion be dissuaded to do it with a rule adjustment. Thank you for your stupid, pointless, false and rehashed argument though. I will give it a rest and let you finish your 2007-2008 Season Review. You end up winning it, congrats ;)

big rons sovereign

Any player of any team probably would, Arsenal included, and they should in my opinion be dissuaded to do it with a rule adjustment. Thank you for your stupid, pointless, false and rehashed argument though. I will give it a rest and let you finish your 2007-2008 Season Review. You end up winning it, congrats ;)
Oh dear. Bit of a smacked arse aren't we? Not pointless, false or rehashed (whatever that means)
You've basically hijacked a thread and cried about somebody daring to make a challenge on an arsenal player and they ended up with a freak injury.
Maybe you should go hang out with troopz and the gang and crywank over the glory days.

awop

Supports
Arsenal
Oh dear. Bit of a smacked arse aren't we? Not pointless, false or rehashed (whatever that means)
You've basically hijacked a thread and cried about somebody daring to make a challenge on an arsenal player and they ended up with a freak injury.
Maybe you should go hang out with troopz and the gang and crywank over the glory days.
Considering your posts history, i think i'll just put you on ignore and let you spend your days insulting people and raging about "Scouse News" :lol:
Have a good one.

Skeezix

Don't want any Arsenal player with the exception of maybe Aubemayang or Leno.

big rons sovereign

Considering your posts history, i think i'll just put you on ignore and let you spend your days insulting people and raging about "Scouse News" :lol:
Have a good one.
oh please don't, pleeeeaaasssseee. As if you actually go through somebody's post history looking for something to have a pop about. Pretty pathetic really. Cheerio :rolleyes:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What's happened with him? He initially looked like a good prospect.
A good talent but a cocky little shite with a bad attitude.

seems like arteta hasn’t taken to him and thinks he’s a virus ;)

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
What's happened with him? He initially looked like a good prospect.
Apparently he was caught on camera taking the piss out of Arteta behind his back during one of the water breaks or something.

Robbie Boy

A good talent but a cocky little shite with a bad attitude.

seems like arteta hasn’t taken to him and thinks he’s a virus ;)
Apparently he was caught on camera taking the piss out of Arteta behind his back during one of the water breaks or something.
Ah ok cheers. I haven't been following the story at all but had heard about a fall out of some sort.

Bit of a shame for Arsenal fans, he was being touted for big things after a good debut season.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Kids clearly got potential and I like he's got a bit of shithousery about him. Unfortunate that Arsenal are looking to offload rather than nurture, it's not like his Luiz's age and there's no hope for him

Mainoldo

I’d take him. He’s got tech. Our midfield is looking so good at the minute to that if he wants to mess about he won’t last. Bring him on board we need abit of that ‘we’re Man Utd you really think you can beat us’ pr&t talk on the pitch.

macheda14

I’ve never really known what his role is when I watch him, for those saying ‘take a punt’ where would he fit in our team?

mu4c_20le

He's Herrera lite with a shit attitude. Still the most talented out of Arsenal's midfielders though, so he must really not respect Arteta if he wants to get rid.

awop

Supports
Arsenal
He had a fallout at PSG, a fallout and a fight at Lorient and was banned from the first team. Emery's horrendous midfield made him look better than he his this early in his career and it clearly went to his head. He was in the group smoking laughing gas with Auba and Laca a year ago, was a bit too vocal in Dubaï (still no idea what it was but he got warned a few times), then the Brighton post game incident + the classless and stupid comments to Maupay. Add some shitty attitude in training that we're probably not aware of and it is starting to be a bit much :lol:

I like him and there is definitely a player for the coach that can make him focus on the game and not being a petulent little shit. If Arteta wants to get rid, then bye Matteo, we'll probably make a profit on him or at worst break even.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12OunceEpilogue

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Must have a recurrent attitude problem behind the scenes that the club are aware of a good while before Arteta come in. I don't get why he thought it was clever bragging to Brighton players about his salary in the first place. No-one in this country had even heard of him when Arsenal picked him from the French second division, he's probably one of the lowest paid there at Arsenal himself.

RyRoc

Know someone who works at the Arsenal training ground and has done for over 20 years and he told me about 3 months ago that this lad was the rudest and most dislikeable player he’s come across during his period at Arsenal. I’d imagine that sort of behaviour wouldn’t go down well with someone like Arteta who’s trying to change the culture of the club and respect seems at the heart of that. Not a surprise to see him go especially with his previous attitude problems , although do think he will have a few suitors as there’s a talented player in there.

iHicksy

He had a fallout at PSG, a fallout and a fight at Lorient and was banned from the first team. Emery's horrendous midfield made him look better than he his this early in his career and it clearly went to his head. He was in the group smoking laughing gas with Auba and Laca a year ago, was a bit too vocal in Dubaï (still no idea what it was but he got warned a few times), then the Brighton post game incident + the classless and stupid comments to Maupay. Add some shitty attitude in training that we're probably not aware of and it is starting to be a bit much :lol:

I like him and there is definitely a player for the coach that can make him focus on the game and not being a petulent little shit. If Arteta wants to get rid, then bye Matteo, we'll probably make a profit on him or at worst break even if he gets a DUI and kills a few people before the transfer window opens.
Not being funny, but can you not say shit like that please?

Djemba-Djemba

Sounds like he's a complete cnut and he's not close to being good enough to make all the hassle worth it.

Good management by Arteta to get rid I think.

Robbie Boy

If his attitude is as bad as it is being made out then yeah, good call from Arteta to ship him out. Arteta seems to be doing what Ole has done and is looking for a fresh start at the club with a new culture.

jamesjimmybyrondean

I’d take him. He’s got tech. Our midfield is looking so good at the minute to that if he wants to mess about he won’t last. Bring him on board we need abit of that ‘we’re Man Utd you really think you can beat us’ pr&t talk on the pitch.
Grealish?

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo

New look for Mattéo.