Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaos

What's probably the best moment of this fella's life is getting completely drowned out by the Sch brothers muppetmania :lol:

:(

izec

This thread will get bumped often during the season, for his great performances, i am sure of that.

Bwuk

What's probably the best moment of this fella's life is getting completely drowned out by the Sch brothers muppetmania :lol:

:(
Probably a good thing. Takes the focus off of him.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
He'll be our best signing of the lot this summer. He'll be this season's Herrera.

izec

He is so shy and timid, you dont see him in any of the selfie/squad pictures. Not necessarily a bad thing, just hope he integrates into the squad/life in England.

Stretford Red1978

It's been such a mental weekend that I completely forgot about poor Darmian! Welcome to Manchester Matteo!

cyberman

Talksport discussing why Clyne should have gone to United because we need a righback, we can't have Valencia starting for us in that position again.
Fecking presenters agreeing with the caller, if only an established Italian right back were to become available...

Brightonian

Talksport discussing why Clyne should have gone to United because we need a righback, we can't have Valencia starting for us in that position again.
Fecking presenters agreeing with the caller, if only an established Italian right back were to become available...
In other news, now that Ronaldo's off to Madrid a lot of responsibility is going to fall on young Wayne Rooney's shoulders.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
His English is decent too. Was wondering how he'd get on but it seems he's a very educated lad and should hopefully fit in well.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Is Darmian training with the group? It was reported that during his first day at the club he trained in a solo session with van Gaal.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
who spread that report?
Thanks for that photo. Good to see he's training with the group now. :)

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...chester-united-signing-matteo-darmian-9639457

Most likely it was because he missed our scheduled training sessions because of flight and medical. I'm assuming that since now he's training with the group as confirmed by that photo.

It was reported on Sunday he underwent a solo training session at Carrington over the weekend under the watchful eye of manager Louis van Gaal.

darioterios

Most likely it was because he missed our scheduled training sessions because of flight. I'm assuming that since now he's training with the group as confirmed by that photo.
also probably the first time LvG trained with him face to face, as opposed to Schweini (of course) and Morgan (already known in PL)

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Probably a good thing. Takes the focus off of him.
Agree with this - not every player wants to be the centre of attention all the time. I dont really know much about Darmian but based on what I have seen, I think he will be quite content to be able to focus on settling into the team without any distractions.

Schneiderlin and him are my two favorite signings this window.
Also agree with this, although I do think we could potentially strike gold with Depay. All in all a good set of transfers.

darioterios

Not comparing them.
Signing a two - footed fullback from an unfashionable club, for a small fee, who is an international and quite reserved, reminds me of when we signed Irwin.
I hope he mirrors his career here.
or helps us maintain 100% success record regarding transfers from Torino FC

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
That little piece of defensive awareness just before the stroke of half time, when Jones stepped up and he moved infield to close the gap and sniff out the danger - that's what Valencia's just not doing. The virtues of being an actual RB I suppose.

Looks very solid.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Looks great. I like how he has height but pace also, and I can imagine some really good stamina. Looks like a potential RB staple, if he can adjust to the Premier League.

Status
Not open for further replies.