Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Seen it again.
Definitely not Darmian.
I'm not just talking about the goal, his performance in general is awful. He does nothing to contribute to this team. Bigger prize winner than alcoholic Rooney

LARulz

Does feck all going forward & they've targeted him defensively. Very average player.
They were going to target our left side no matter what - Hughes pretty much hinted at that. It was either him or Blind there, Darmien is the better choice to deal with the speed merchants than Blind.

It was also Bailey's fault for the goal if we are to blame a defender. He played Diouf on and then didn't see the goalscorer run past him till too late

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
He's been targeted all first half. Quite the game to be brought back for...

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
That goal was 99% Bailly. Broke the line (because of which Darmian couldn't reach Diouf), and failed to beat C-M (however its spelt).

mu4c_20le

He wasn't marking tight enough and that is inexcusable for a guy in his prime. Time to bring Shaw back into the fold asap.

Deleted member 101472

Quite simply, the least talented and by far the most nervous In possession player at the club. There isn't a single thing he's done In possession that a league two player couldn't have done. Doesn't seem to realize that dropping back to receive the ball from jones is detrimental to the rest of the team, because it means jones HAS to pass to him. Grow a set and push on a bit, diouf will have to go with him and jones can push into the space, which he's excellent at doing.

I'd genuinely rather lukaku at left back than darmian

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's way out of position and lost his man completely

He's not played any decent forward passes or tried to beat a stoke player. Awful.
The whole defence tried to play Moting offside...it was Bailly sleeping.

Nick7

He wasn't marking tight enough and that is inexcusable for a guy in his prime. Time to bring Shaw back into the fold asap.
Because his man would have been two yards offside if Bailly wasn't asleep. That's no way on Darmian.

izec

He is a squad player, just like Blind. Someone like Mendy would have been great for us

LoneStar

He's a coward in possession.
Every time he gets the ball, he passes backwards. Bambi on ice with the ball.

I'm just hoping Shaw gets his shite together and comes good this season. Especially with Valencia looking quite poor on the other side.

prateik

Bailly played him on and then let the striker get a run on him.. Lets blame Darmian

Kag

The most cowardly half of football from a Manchester United player I can remember. His game has consisted of standing on the half way line, receiving it, taking a touch, and passing to Phil Jones.

There are children playing in the U14s capable of doing what he has today.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I'm not defending his performance but that goal wasn't his fault.

Minimalist

I always assume he's there to be tidy and unremarkable. Aside from allowing the cross for the goal he's been pretty much everything I expect. Shame neither full backs offer effective penetration.

I assume he's in for Blind not only for this match specifically but maybe because Blind played twice (two tough games) over the international break.

mu4c_20le

Because his man would have been two yards offside if Bailly wasn't asleep. That's no way on Darmian.
The goal was not entirely on him no, but that happens all the time and unfortunately we were punished this time because Bailly lost his man as well.

Nick7

Bailly played him on and then let the striker get a run on him.. Lets blame Darmian
Absolutely crazy that is was a clear Bailly feck up and the Darmian thread has more posts about it.

The goal was not entirely on him no, but that happens all the time and unfortunately we were punished this time because Bailly lost his man as well.
Bailly playing forwards onside by being two yards behind the rest of his defence happens all the time?

Duafc

Village Lemon
Typical scapegoating, he's done nothing wrong.
He's had the ball plenty in time and space and hasn't managed one forward pass! No quality or confidence on the ball and hes at best average defensively!

When teams sit in your fullbacks make all the difference, Tony V has beaten players and put in 3/4 decent crosses, generally linked up with those around him. It's not scapegoating in anyway.

mu4c_20le

Bailly playing forwards onside by being two yards behind the rest of his defence happens all the time?
Darmian getting beaten 1 on 1 or failing to stop the cross from an advanced position.

redpatron

gets blamed for something that wasn't his fault. doesn't even get acknowledge for winning a corner from a side we actually take one, the one we score a goal. this hate is just ridiculous and childish

Status
Not open for further replies.