Memphis Depay | Atletico player

ArjenIsM3

He posts pics like these with the crest hanging round his neck regularly then comes out and says "I want to go to a big club like City one day". No words.

MrEleson

Wow, he wouldn’t get into any of those teams.

Edit: Maybe Chelsea at a push or Bayern with their ageing stars but certainly not the Spanish clubs or city

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Wow, he wouldn’t get into any of those teams.

Edit: Maybe Chelsea at a push or Bayern with their ageing stars but certainly not the Spanish clubs or city
He's much better than Coutinho, so can play right wing at Barca. Real are fecked (see Real are fecked thread). Bayern don't have anyone under 35 playing for them. City maybe not. Chelsea? He's better than Kante in that position. :lol:

I'd love him or Zaha at Liverpool next season.

IrishGlen

Does the club have a set buy back clause or is it one of those first refusal / match the bid clauses?

I’d have him back here if the fee was relatively low! He’s a 9 more often than not nowadays though so Lukaku out and Depay in would be good business IMO!

BlueHaze

Are those quotes true? If they are then he is nothing but a nasty fake rat. Posing with United chains around his neck and saying "Manchester is red" Only to come out with shit like that.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I bet he actually just said Manchester and it's being assumed he meant City

BlueHaze

Excessive bad language
Does the club have a set buy back clause or is it one of those first refusal / match the bid clauses?

I’d have him back here if the fee was relatively low! He’s a 9 more often than not nowadays though so Lukaku out and Depay in would be good business IMO!
If those quotes above are true then I'd take a shite over that buy back clause and ram it down his throat. Fake rats are not welcome here.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I'd like a blowie from Alexandra Daddario, Kate Beckinsale or Margot Robbie.

Me and Memphis need to prepare for not getting what we want.

He'll end up at Everton and I'll be trawlling POF for divorced ladies happy to lower their standards.

IrishGlen

If those quotes above are true then I'd take a shite over that buy back clause and ram it down his throat. Fake rats are not welcome here.
Bit OTT eh pal. He’s Dutch, only spent a mixed 18 months here and would be an absolute fool to dismiss certain clubs to be “loyal” to a club that let him go. Wayne Rooney back in 2010 - yeah, I’d agree with you but not with Memphis in his situation. This time last year, Jonny Evans was being heavily linked with City and I don’t remember much outrage!

Anyway, if we were both in for him, I’d imagine he’d be wearing red again!

IrishGlen

He'll end up at Everton and I'll be trawlling POF for divorced ladies happy to lower their standards.
:D Funny guy!

You know, you’d probably find Margot on POF if you looked hard enough but I can’t promise she’ll be female, blonde or Australian! Also likely, faux Margot has a D :lol:

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
How is he doing at Lyon? Should we contemplate bringing him back? Are other clubs after him?

BlueHaze

Bit OTT eh pal. He’s Dutch, only spent a mixed 18 months here and would be an absolute fool to dismiss certain clubs to be “loyal” to a club that let him go. Wayne Rooney back in 2010 - yeah, I’d agree with you but not with Memphis in his situation. This time last year, Jonny Evans was being heavily linked with City and I don’t remember much outrage!

Anyway, if we were both in for him, I’d imagine he’d be wearing red again!
He's been shown in public multiple times after leaving us with necklaces of our crest hanging around his neck and before the City - Lyon game he said "Manchester is red" So assuming the quotes posted above are true then he is literally nothing but a poser, a fake rat. He can piss off.

Aloysius's Back 3

All this hate on memphis for talking about Manchester City :lol:

Yet when asking the fans who we should support for the title - Liverpool or City - it's okay for the fans to support city until they die.

Football is a sport, entertainment & a job. I never get these people who take football to their heart & soul to the point where they get very easily tainted, angry, rude & violent. :lol:

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
A god complex you don’t want to be within 20ft of. Keep him away until he fades into the Instagram limelight

meamth

I don't want cringe in our club.

I mean Pogba and Lingard is acceptable, but Memphis is on another level.

BlueHaze

All this hate on memphis for talking about Manchester City :lol:

Yet when asking the fans who we should support for the title - Liverpool or City - it's okay for the fans to support city until they die.

Football is a sport, entertainment & a job. I never get these people who take football to their heart & soul to the point where they get very easily tainted, angry, rude & violent. :lol:
You seem to think it's very funny but if it is hard for you to understand let me make it very clear. If you are going to be public about wanting to play for City then don't go around posing with Man Utd necklaces around your neck and say Manchester is red prior to an away game against City. Some supporters take it personal because not only is he taking the piss out of our club but our fans as well. I am baffled as of how you can't understand that fans will not take it well.

Aloysius's Back 3

You seem to think it's very funny but if it is hard for you to understand let me make it very clear. If you are going to be public about wanting to play for City then don't go around posing with Man Utd necklaces around your neck and say Manchester is red prior to an away game against City. Some supporters take it personal because not only is he taking the piss out of our club but our fans as well. I am baffled as of how you can't understand that fans will not take it well.
But again - was he only talking about City?

No he wasn't - what he was trying to do was to show that there is rightfully or wrongfully - a difference between a club like lyon in comparison to Barcelona, PSG, Madrid, Man City & Bayern Munich. He said he wants to play for a top club & looking at those he ends up picking the teams that have won non stop trophies almost at every year in the last 5 years but also have the ability to pay him a great contract.

If Liverpool, United, Chelsea, Dortmund, atl Madrid, came for him - just because he didn't mention them I'd hardly doubt he would turn down an offer.

Canagel

You are taking it too seriously.

BlueHaze

But again - was he only talking about City?

No he wasn't - what he was trying to do was to show that there is rightfully or wrongfully - a difference between a club like lyon in comparison to Barcelona, PSG, Madrid, Man City & Bayern Munich. He said he wants to play for a top club & looking at those he ends up picking the teams that have won non stop trophies almost at every year in the last 5 years but also have the ability to pay him a great contract.

If Liverpool, United, Chelsea, Dortmund, atl Madrid, came for him - just because he didn't mention them I'd hardly doubt he would turn down an offer.
Mentioning those clubs would have been enough there was no need to mention City. Also instead of City he could have mentioned the team which has the crest of that chain around his neck that he's been posing with since he left us. I wouldn't care if he had done those things during his time here. It's the fact that he's been kissing up to the club ever since he left and then comes up with an interview like that, it makes him pathetic.

Ban

Mentioning those clubs would have been enough there was no need to mention City. Also instead of City he could have mentioned the team which has the crest of that chain around his neck that he's been posing with since he left us. I wouldn't care if he had done those things during his time here. It's the fact that he's been kissing up to the club ever since he left and then comes up with an interview like that, it makes him pathetic.
Relax man. Go out, have a drink, breath some fresh air.

RedDevil@84

Didn't he want to be the greatest player in the world, when he was here?
Just didn't put that kind of effort though.

Red00012

Ended up googling Alexandra Daddario

Charles Miller

He's much better than Coutinho, so can play right wing at Barca. Real are fecked (see Real are fecked thread). Bayern don't have anyone under 35 playing for them. City maybe not. Chelsea? He's better than Kante in that position. :lol:

I'd love him or Zaha at Liverpool next season.
He is vastly inferior even to this current passenger version of Coutinho. Depay can't play for any of those big clubs.

IrishGlen

He's been shown in public multiple times after leaving us with necklaces of our crest hanging around his neck and before the City - Lyon game he said "Manchester is red" So assuming the quotes posted above are true then he is literally nothing but a poser, a fake rat. He can piss off.
I really think you’re getting too emotionally involved in this bud! He’s at Lyon and has ambition to play for a bigger club so he’s not going to rule out playing for City in some faux attempt of loyalty to United. Imagine if you were Memphis and say City came in the summer and offered you the chance to win major trophies, doubled your salary and gave you a platform to be the best, Would you really turn it down because you once played for their rivals on and off for 18 months?

Again, if it was Rooney back in 2010, Ronaldo, Scholes, Giggs, Neville, etc in their pomp while already at the club I’d understand your frustration but not with someone like Memphis, Evans, Welbeck, etc! We’ve already deemed them surplus to requirements and they have a right to be selfish or “unloyal” to further their career!

I won’t be too bothered if he’s playing for City next season and I doubt Madrid fans are too disappointed that Morata has rocked up at Atletico and so many more examples! Just out of curiosity, if Coutinho or Jadon Sancho was available in the summer and the club wanted to sign either, what would your opinion be?