Memphis Depay | Atletico player

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Playing confidently, all though he missed a sitter in the first half. Turning into a pretty impressive player. Think he'lget another shot at the big leagues.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
People are getting mad at those calling this cringe? This is completely cringe material and I don't understand why we must be forced to "respect what he does in his free time!" especially considering this is meant to be for the public!

I'm not of the opinion that this stuff interferes with on pitch ability or anything but this sort of stuff looks good with a Ronaldo or even Hazard type of player. Not fecking Depay! Looks like a complete clown.

Can't believe someone compared this to Mata writing a blog :lol:
Why would it look better with those players?

I don’t think anyone is saying don’t call it cringe. I mean it’s a reasonable enough effort , not that I’d listen to him but it’s just s young guy, who happens to be famous, trying his hand at other things.

I honestly think the reactions on here are more cringeworthy than the actual video.

And he shouldn’t smoke.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

I don’t think anyone is saying don’t call it cringe. I mean it’s a reasonable enough effort , not that I’d listen to him but it’s just s young guy, who happens to be famous, trying his hand at other things.

I honestly think the reactions on here are more cringeworthy than the actual video.

And he shouldn’t smoke.
Seeing you in this thread has made me realise that I could really see your lot going for Memphis, he'd be that Martial type player you've been after

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.

And he shouldn’t smoke.
Because those players have achieved some success to be able to show off. Depay looks like a joke and a clown. In fact, he looks like a court jester. I don't get why people get angry though.

Andersons Dietician

2 assists yesterday was it and he should have at least gotten a goal. Rap videos aside which I could care nothing about I’d take him back if we really do have a 25mil option on him.

steakpie

Thanks Jose for selling Depay. Decent player but not the right fit for United.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
It's not the worst song to come from a footballer during their playing career is it?

Westerkerk

Leave him alone. How many of us wish that we could do all the things we want in life. However trivial. He's living the dream and doesn't give a feck. Good for him.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
As a Dutch speaker I can ensure you the song is even worse if you can understand the lyrics and hear it in his dialect.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Fair play to him. I don't mind the guy. He tried and it didn't work out here. Looks like he's developing into a good player at Lyon. It's not like he down tools like that cnut Di Maria. He just didn't have the quality at the time.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Do you think he would thrive with Ole? Maybe up top with Martial and Rashford either side? Serious question.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
As a Dutch speaker I can ensure you the song is even worse if you can understand the lyrics and hear it in his dialect.
It's not exactly shakespearian, though if you compare it to the rest of the Dutch hip hop scene with feckwits like Ronnie Flex and Lil Kleine it's not that much worse :smirk:

Aloysius's Back 3

Thanks Jose for selling Depay. Decent player but not the right fit for United.
I'm actually looking forward to memphis doing well so we can count him as the player Jose should never have sold - as he tends to do at all his clubs.

Lucky Woodward stopped martial for perisic:wenger:

Snafu17

Jesé's was undoubtedly worse. I mean that masterpiece is unbeatable.

Last edited:

meamth

because he didn't get the love here at United. Poor chap.

But seriously though, I'm glad he is not a United player anymore. This is cringe. Believing in his own hype, dress up like king everyday like he is yeezy.