Mikel Arteta | Lego Pep watch

Sylar

How the feck did we managed only 1 point out of 6 against this shower of shite?

For all the guffs about Arteta learning from Pep, this Arsenal team more often than not play like Moyes’s Everton, only even worse.
Do they have Steve round there? I swear I saw him on the bench with his anonymous face

Tallis

There are some expensive and / or very highly regarded players in their squad. Auba, Lacazette, Pepe, Saka, Partey, Willian, Ceballos. They should be mixing it up with Spurs and Villa for 8-9th place rather than with Palace for 13 spot.

Wondering how Partey feels about joining. He could have won the Liga this year.

Gjx

Still insisting the Saka incident should of been a red. Bless.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Do they have Steve round there? I swear I saw him on the bench with his anonymous face
They also have former United coach Albert Stuivenberg.
Round and Stuivenberg, the assistants to Moyes and LVG.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Arsenal and Spurs are two of dullest teams to watch in the league.
Spurs are worse. They're genuinely trash.
I can see the idea with Arsenal but they just dont take advantage of all of their possession and their centre forwards, who are not given the right service.

Denis' cuff

Tough upcoming games

Teams immediately below have two games in hand

Unlikely any decent manager is going there after Arteta. Can only see mediocrity in the foreseeable

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
How can Lampard be sacked yet this clown is still in charge.
Because Abramovich wants to win and won't accept mediocrity.

Our owner doesn't seem interested in competing at the top level as long as the money continues to come in.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Just a small blip.
May his reign continue for a long time.
Since Arsenal are not a top 4 contender, he may reach Europa League - he can still do that.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
That would terrify me if I was an Arsenal fan.

It's one thing to watch your team play like mediocre shite, but then to have your manager come out with deluded nonsense like that?

Oof.
It is for his media friends, they will repeat it now all weekend, an brainwash everybody. And he will be elite manager with wonderful body language, as said by some media people.

Varun

Staff
That's LVGesque. Remember he'd come out of a dull as feck game where we'd have 1 shot on target saying we totally dominated and should have won but couldn't convert chances. It was like he's watching a different game

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
How the feck did we managed only 1 point out of 6 against this shower of shite?

For all the guffs about Arteta learning from Pep, this Arsenal team more often than not play like Moyes’s Everton, only even worse.
Certain teams just have a bad matchup against others, despite the former being a better side overall.

It makes sense that Arteta draws more from Moyes tbh, he played under him, he spent more time there than at Arsenal, didnt he?

Redfrog

True. For me it's about building for the future, I've been consistent with this since I've been on here. It's getting the likes of Smith-Rowe, Saka, Martinelli integrated, it's getting the likes of Saliba ready, and it should be about signing players players that are young & hungry like Gabriel & Tierney.

Get the foundations set over the next season or so, & have a team / squad more ready to challenge in 2 or 3 years when the likes of Pep & Klopp are coming to the end of their cycle.
At best, if your young players are success you will sell them as under Wenger.
That is not a wum, but your owner only cares about profit. He is ten times worse then Glazers.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I wouldn't call Everton under Moyes a boring side. Not exciting or anything, but pretty sure I didn't fall asleep watching the Everton side play.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Villa were in complete control of that game. Tactically dominant.

Ed9

Because Abramovich wants to win and won't accept mediocrity.

Our owner doesn't seem interested in competing at the top level as long as the money continues to come in.
Isn't your money depending on getting in Europe tho?