Mikel Arteta | Lego Pep watch

AshRK

I still believe if emery was given the backing he got, Arsenal would have won a European trophy by now

Robbie Boy

You gotta love Arteta: spent a colossal amount of money to win one FA Cup against a fecking Frank Lampard led Chelsea. Yet, is regularly talked about amoung the best.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Funny when you hear people say we should keep Ten Hag using Arteta as an example for patience… So far both have only managed a trophy in their first season.

Jev

Some really silly knee-jerk takes in here. Don’t get the gloating either. Do you want City to win?

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Funny when you hear people say we should keep Ten Hag using Arteta as an example for patience… So far both have only managed a trophy in their first season.
I mean ten hag has only had one full season so that's a weird stat to use..

Veni_Vidi_Vidic

Even Paul feckin Merson could see, before the game, that they should have started Jorginho. They've had so much success with that recently, pushing Rice further forward and playing Havertz up front. Then Lego pep changed it today to "go for it".

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
They came 8th twice and are in the conversation for the title this late in the season.
I think we'd all be delighted for that to happen with us any time this next few years!

GoonerGirly

Supports
Arsenal
Think he got the team selection wrong today. Felt we were too light in midfield and that proved to be the case as the game wore on. We were much more open than usual, think Jorginho or Partey should have started next to Rice and Havertz should have stayed upfront.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Some really silly knee-jerk takes in here. Don’t get the gloating either. Do you want City to win?
What a daft question. Who actually gives a feck about those cheats? No one knows a single City fan.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I personally don't care about City's manufactured wins on the back of ownership investment. I hate Liverpool and Arsenal far more - it's a great day.

SuperiorXI

They're an artificial plaything of a state, not to mention they have 115 charges hanging over them. They're not relevant to the rest of the PL. In short, no one cares.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
They're an artificial plaything of a state, not to mention they have 115 charges hanging over them. They're not relevant to the rest of the PL. In short, no one cares.
115 charges that there gonna get found not guilty of may I add. I’d rather a proper team of won the title… city bang on favourites for another treble now which will make them the best ever English side.

Jev

Well, if that coping mechanism works for you, pretending that our cross-city rivals and their results don’t exist, then good for you.

TheGame

115 charges that there gonna get found not guilty of may I add. I’d rather a proper team of won the title… city bang on favourites for another treble now which will make them the best ever English side.
No they won’t. No one makes 115 charges if at least some won’t stick! And as for proper teams, Arsenal and Liverpool can just feck off. Their fans are insufferable! City’s achievements will always be tainted.