Mo Salah

Oranges038

Looking forward to seeing what the alltime topscorer against Manchester United will do tomorrow. Fully expect he will build on that record, as well as the record of most consecutive games scored against you.

He's scored 11 goals in the last 6 games against you, guys.
I triple captained him for FPL.

That can only mean one thing.

He's not going to do nothing, will get sent off and will also get an injury that's going to keep him out for a few months.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Looking forward to seeing what the alltime topscorer against Manchester United will do tomorrow. Fully expect he will build on that record, as well as the record of most consecutive games scored against you.

If anything he should be embarrassed he hasn't scored more against us, the shit bastard.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.

Nah, he’ll blank tomorrow. Trust me.

Everyone’s expecting a Liverpool masterclass and a drubbing for Utd, we all know how games go when that’s expected.

It’ll be a cagey, low scoring affair with ETH clinging onto his job for a bit longer as Utd managers do.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

He's not going to do nothing, will get sent off and will also get an injury that's going to keep him out for a few months.
And Nunez will score 4 with TAA getting 3 assists.

Heinzesight

Thanks for that little confidence boost.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018

At least you've done your bit, Oranges. Fair play.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool

That's a powerful jinx. Still working out whether my mockers cancel that out or amplify it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Foolishly took him out pre the game against them last year, so not only had the pain of the actual drubbing, but the fantasy footy points lost too.

This year, Tsimikas, Woeful Darwin and Salah (c).

It's inevitable that Darwin can suddenly finish from 10cm out against us after weeks of fails.

GlasgowCeltic

definitely lost a yard judging by that, struggled to open a space to get his shots in front the right, opted for a load of bad passes

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
definitely lost a yard judging by that, struggled to open a space to get his shots in front the right, opted for a load of bad passes
He couldn't pass a ball in the first half.

Second half he hit that lovely outside pass that Gomez just wasted by shooting into side netting.

Still miles better than Nunez as CF, Liverpool will have a few more of these home games next season if they don't adequately replace him once he heads off to Saudi land.

Red00012

Was surprised how bad he was today
Klopp didn’t help things by putting him in the centre . Varane and Evans had him in their pockets.
He’s also lost a bit of pace I noticed. I haven’t watched Liverpool since last season

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Klopp didn’t help things by putting him in the centre . Varane and Evans had him in their pockets.
He’s also lost a bit of pace I noticed. I haven’t watched Liverpool since last season
Yeah first time I’ve seen him this season, looked a yard off it

TheReligion

Abusive

This went well.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

:lol:

Chipper

Adulterer.
Is it premature to say it or is he starting to show signs of decline?

Just thinking, with a new manager in the summer and if Salah is really dropping off it could be tempting to cash in should the Saudis come in for him again with a similar offer to last year. A clean break to kick off a new era.

Can see arguments the other way too though. New manager might well feel he neads his experienced heads and team leaders around to help him out at first. Too much change at once can be a risky thing indeed, and the likes of Gakpo and Darwin Nunez don't exactly look reliable for the future. We also don't know the state of play in Saudi Arabia, and if they will be seeking to spend big again.

Last edited:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
He’s been crap for a while now. His performances post injury and AFCON have really stunk the place out.

yeaherino

Just thinking, with a new manager in the summer and if Salah is really dropping off it could be tempting to cash in should the Saudis come in for him again with a similar offer to last year. A clean break to kick off a new era.

Can see arguments the other way too though. New manager might well feel he neads his experienced heads and team leaders around to help him out at first. Too much change at once can be a risky thing indeed. We also don't know the state of play in Saudi Arabia, and if they will be seeking to spend big again.
Personally, I think he is the only one left there with magic. The guy is still dangerous as hell, he can't do it all though, his supporting cast is not where it was a few years ago, and in fairness and to your point likely he is not either. Still a wonderful player.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Let's hope Saudi are monitoring this and don't do too stupidly high a bid. We know what happened with Coutinho.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.

Can see arguments the other way too though. New manager might well feel he neads his experienced heads and team leaders around to help him out at first. Too much change at once can be a risky thing indeed, and the likes of Gakpo and Darwin Nunez don't exactly look reliable for the future. We also don't know the state of play in Saudi Arabia, and if they will be seeking to spend big again.
I'm fairly sure they will sell him to Saudi... and find a proper forward to replace him

whitbyviking

Last quoted “bid” I’d seen from Saudi was supposed to be £70m, still a lot but nowhere near the rumoured mega £150-200m they were talking about last season

InfiniteBoredom

I'm fairly sure they will sell him to Saudi... and find a proper forward to replace him
Define ‘proper’?

He accounts for, on average, about 30% of their offensive output every season, good luck finding someone good enough to replace that. They will have to hope the likes of Nunez, Gakpo, Diaz and Jota step up to fill in the void, which isn’t exactly an appealing prospect.

yeaherino

Define ‘proper’?

He accounts for, on average, about 30% of their offensive output every season, good luck finding someone good enough to replace that. They will have to hope the likes of Nunez, Gakpo, Diaz and Jota step up to fill in the void, which isn’t exactly an appealing prospect.
Nunez, Diaz, and Jota are all better than what United have, it's just that the output of Salah. 17 goals in 26 premier games puts him on a pace that only Haaland is at. The guy is still super productive. I foresee him leaving, but yeah none of the players mentioned have that level other than possibly Nunez but he has not come close to putting it all together despite having every element that you could want in a striker.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Define ‘proper’?

wouldn't be surprised to see them move for either Toney or Ollie Watkins but my guess is they'll find someone in Europe very possibly Musiala, Coman or Gnabry

Winrar

Currently going on a tragic run of form after AFCON just like it happened couple seasons ago when they went on a string of home defeats.

He’s not getting any younger though, can see him follow Klopp out the door