Mo Salah

Kapardin

Injury aside, hilarious how the entire Liverpool fanbase and whole of Egypt are baying for Ramos' blood while he basically said something like "shit happens, get well soon Salah" on twitter. Boss.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Ramos couldn't care less. :lol:
And neither could Salah (about Liverpool) judging by his Instagram post yesterday. We all concluded his tears on Saturday night were due to the possibility his World Cup dream was over but the resident Scousers here were adamant it was because of his love for Liverpool. He didn't even mention Liverpool or the fans in his post, let alone the #YAWN bullshit. :lol:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
And neither could Salah (about Liverpool) judging by his Instagram post yesterday. We all concluded his tears on Saturday night were due to the possibility his World Cup dream was over but the resident Scousers here were adamant it was because of his love for Liverpool. He didn't even mention Liverpool or the fans in his post, let alone the #YAWN bullshit. :lol:
Indeed. He’s Egypt first and foremost.

He’s not even going to be at Liverpool in a years time

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ramos is a sneak and cynical as heck, but to believe he was doing anything but keeping Salah away from the ball there is amazing. There's got to be 100s of easier ways to injure someone than grabbing an arm and trying to land on the precise part that will damage it.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This is fecking insane, I can't believe Ramos is a trainer MMA fighter to such a high level, EZ arm bar submission.

R'hllor

I dont understand this insane uproar, i find Real Madric a circus but was listening 5 live daily podcast https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p068drg5 , listen after 4:15 onwards, best part of all when that moron (who ever it is) starting to paint Liverpool and England as some kind of beacon of light of honesty vs dark cheaters in remaining of Europe. "We are so honest..." Christ.

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
There's a vid going around of him doing the exact same manoeuvre to Alves in the 2017 final. Coincidence maybe, maybe not.

CognitiveNeuro

Salah....who cried at the CL Final because he had a SPRAIN and thought he was missing the world cup.

He decided to go off injured, collected all his individual prizes of the season thanks to his LFC team-mates, and fecked off knowing full well it would be extremely hard for Liverpool to win that CL Final without him.

All this humble Salah bullshit is just a load of crap...he only cares about himself and Egypt. Watch him engineer a move to Real Madrid this summer or next summer lol.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
There's a vid going around of him doing the exact same manoeuvre to Alves in the 2017 final. Coincidence maybe, maybe not.
It isn't same at all. How can people miss Salah holding Ramos hand is beyond me. All this cries because a player was injured, petition to ban Ramos, some crazy Egyptian filing law suit. It's hilarious.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Salah....who cried at the CL Final because he had a SPRAIN and thought he was missing the world cup.

He decided to go off injured, collected all his individual prizes of the season thanks to his LFC team-mates, and fecked off knowing full well it would be extremely hard for Liverpool to win that CL Final without him.

All this humble Salah bullshit is just a load of crap...he only cares about himself and Egypt. Watch him engineer a move to Real Madrid this summer or next summer lol.
Everything related to the shoulder is very painful, because of the amount of movements that it covers so I do not want to imagine what it will be like to suffer it while you run, jump and someone kick you to the ground.

Deechii

I don't think he will be that beast next season, but really hope that Real will buy him this summer.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Over 350,000 signatures apparently in the stupid petition. Get a grip people! I hope UEFA don’t take it seriously because it would set a very dangerous precedent where every onpitch incident could be pulled up. It’s nonsense!

fecking Liverpool always portraying themselves as some sort of pillar of morals. Strangely they went missing during the whole suarez incidents & their manager even wore T-shirt’s in support of a racist. Hypocrites!

Yet some dozy new united fans still think it’s ok to cheer them on because hey it’s madrid and we’re like some kind of mortal enemy to them. feckin wankers man

SAFMUTD

Really feel sorry for him, despite being from Liverpool, having the season he had and not being able to help your team is just sad and I dont think he will be able to replicate his form in the next seasons, unless we are seeing another Cristiano/Messi superhuman.

I dont get how people is happy he got injured, sportsmanship before everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheReligion

Abusive
Over 350,000 signatures apparently in the stupid petition. Get a grip people! I hope UEFA don’t take it seriously because it would set a very dangerous precedent where every onpitch incident could be pulled up. It’s nonsense!

fecking Liverpool always portraying themselves as some sort of pillar of morals. Strangely they went missing during the whole suarez incidents & their manager even wore T-shirt’s in support of a racist. Hypocrites!

Yet some dozy new united fans still think it’s ok to cheer them on because hey it’s madrid and we’re like some kind of mortal enemy to them. feckin wankers man
Don't stress.

They just got their hearts ripped out after being destroyed by Real. Enjoy it.

Trizy

No, please dont spoil it
It's far from a spoiler. I love how you ask me not to spoil it, as if I'm going to go off on the Mo Salah thread and recap the episode since you haven't seen it :lol:.

Anyway back to Salah. Gone to Spain for treatment. Ramos will have to visit him and finish the job if you go by the twitter comments about him being so evil.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Wait so his injured arm isn't even the one that he locked with Ramos over?

RedCurry

To be fair, the right arm was used as leverage to slam him into the ground (landing on his left shoulder)
Yea it still looks painful. But it does make me see this in a whole different light. During the game I couldn't watch the replays because it seemed like Ramos pulled Salah's shoulder out.