g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Mo Salah

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
How the hell have they not even discussed it on sky... its been the only incident in a shite game!?
Because both Sky & BT adore Liverpool and have a massive continent of their ex players there.

They won't say shit against them.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Glad to see people are mentioning the dive.
Pretty damn blatant.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
https://www.nwemail.co.uk/news/17459809.britain-one-of-least-racist-countries-in-europe/

'Around three in 20 Brits (15 per cent) would object to having migrants as neighbours, around 10 per cent would object to neighbours of a different race, and 10 per cent would rather not have neighbours of a different religion, suggests the study.'

Far from perfect and clearly still a lot of work to do, but England/UK doesn't have some big race problem which doesn't exist in other European countries.

Suedesi

https://www.nwemail.co.uk/news/17459809.britain-one-of-least-racist-countries-in-europe/

'Around three in 20 Brits (15 per cent) would object to having migrants as neighbours, around 10 per cent would object to neighbours of a different race, and 10 per cent would rather not have neighbours of a different religion, suggests the study.'

Far from perfect and clearly still a lot of work to do, but England/UK doesn't have some big race problem which doesn't exist in other European countries.
Interesting

el3mel

That goal must have hurt those racial scum who chanted racist chants about him alot.

Zoo

He’s a cheat pure and simple. It’s embarassing for himself and Liverpool.

Bojan11

Don’t know why people seem to think he’s likeable. Dives every game. Ronaldo gets pelted for it and this guy gets lauded for it.

Moiraine

That is a penalty
Sorry guys if this is not given for United, I would be outraged

JakeRockwell

This is my first post. I usually just read quietly but let's be serious here, it's an obvious penalty.

Bojan11

That is a penalty
Sorry guys if this is not given for United, I would be outraged
He was stupid to have his hands around him. But he didn’t pull Salah down which is how Salah reacted like he had been pulled down.

BigBebe

I wasn't watching the game but as soon as the penalty was given, I had this vision in my head of Salah, arched back, hands in the air. I turned on the TV and sure enough.....

He is really going to have to vary his diving strategy for next season or he is going to find those not being given.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah, it's a pen. Salah made the most of it but if he didn't it wouldn't get given.
So that makes Salah right TWICE! For the foul and then ensuring the ref punished the foul correctly as the ref was bottling it up to that point.

Honestly this is a piece of what Raheem Sterling, John Barnes, Ian Wright, etc, are talking about but it's too subtle for people to grasp.

the_irish123

You just know Warnock encouragaes that backward way of defending. Thats why Im glad its called a penalty.

el3mel

Watched it now. Clear pen. People are going full Rawkish here tbh just because it's for Liverpool. Not every pen for them are a dive guys.

montpelier

Morrison holds him for about 6 seconds - including holding him up at one point, imo.

The cheating little scrote eventually makes it on to the floor with a Platoon special.

I don't suppose you can defend like that & expect to get away with it, really.**

85 % pen I think.

**Jamie Carragher at Anfield, maybe.

Ahsan_6386

That is an unnecessary brain dead moment by the defender and it was definitely a penalty .