5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo

Goal started with him playing a poor pass. In fairness he shouldn't be holding in midfield by himself, it restricts him and he doesn't have the passing range but Van Gaal is an idiot. Carrick has been badly missed.

Dobbs

Played in the wrong potion again but it's a skill to go missing like this.

Get involved man!

Baxter

He's not a defensive midfielder and it's weird Van Gaal thinks he is.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
He is one of the worst midfielders we have ever had IMO. He is completely anonymous in most games and when he does do something its usually poor. He has been invisible in the first half of the West Ham game other than helping leave us open at the back for their first goal.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Played in the wrong potion again but it's a skill to go missing like this.

Get involved man!
It is a skill isn't it. You literally have to search for him on the pitch or you forget he is playing. He is totally useless.

Redo91

Most of the Caf wanted him here and were ecstatic with the signing.

He does nothing in most corner/freekick situations to the point where he is useless to have in the box.
Well I was in the minority then. I never wanted him in he first place. Ok for a squad member but we way over paid for him.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Go back a few pages to when I said he was shit and got slated by a few people who even got a bit personal. I still stand by it now. He's always been shit!

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Really didn't expect him to be this shit. Still though, give him a chance under a new manager.

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
He is one of the worst midfielders we have ever had IMO. He is completely anonymous in most games and when he does do something its usually poor. He has been invisible in the first half of the West Ham game other than helping leave us open at the back for their first goal.
Completely agree. He's so far off in his passing game it's just unreal he managed to get himself into a club like ours. He's even nervous making a 5 meter pass. This is a huge mistake and we need to sell him as soon as possible and stop being stupid. Absolute maniac the way he behaves at times with the ball.

Sepukku

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Probably our worst buy post-fergie. Absolutely rubbish. I'd sell him now without thinking twice. Anything over 10 million would do.

Woodenlung

One of the best central midfielders in the league for at least two years before we signed him. Started off well before taking a nose dive a few months in. I'd keep him and sack off the staff who seem to do a good job of getting the worst out of the players.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He was that bad, because our midfield standard is that bad.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
Just another player in long line of many underperforming players which don't play even close to their true potential since LVG took over.

Mr.Kaya

Wandering around the pitch like an escapee from an alzheimers unit
This described his 1st half performance perfect. It was absolutly shocking to watch him in that midfield. Out of position all the time, lost the ball whenever he had it, struggled with simple passes and didn't even care to run home when caught out of positioning. That pissed me of the most. Fecking terrible. At least TRY Schneiderlin - YOU can better than this! He really has something to prove if he wants to stay at this club.

Mike09

Some people say: He is not defensive midfielder.
Some people say: He should play defensive midfield alongside Herrera.

I say: He is just an average midfielder and most disappointing LVG signing as I had a high hope on him when we signed him. Can't pass the ball and can't defend. The goal today sums up everything. Giving the ball away (can't pass the ball) and did a poor defending on Lazini and allowed him to make a cross (can't defend).
It's not surprising me at all why LVG prefers 35 years old Carrick as a holding midfielder and Fellaini who has the same weakness as Schneiderlin but at least offer some danger.

Eddy_JukeZ

Get rid in the summer.

Tired of players who are mentally weak. He was hiding in the 1st half out there and cba for the 1st goal they scored.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I said it in the match day thread in the first half - I wish we'd signed Vidal over Schneiderlin. The more I think about it, the more problems I think he'd solve for us. Physicality, bite, energy, passion, aerial ability... Admittedly mostly things I thought Schneiderlin would bring to the table too but without the injury risk. Looks like I was mistaken.

Hed Zitin

He's been nowhere near the player he was at Saint. Not even close. He's came here and froze.

I saw him charging around, winning tackles left and right and spraying passes last season.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
He's been nowhere near the player he was at Saint. Not even close. He's came here and froze.

I saw him charging around, winning tackles left and right and spraying passes last season.
That's the weird part, what happened to him? I do agree that he's not a 6 but feck me...he can't even pass the ball anymore.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
He is not a bad player, LVG tactics make him look bad. He is too restricted and cant play his game like herrera.

Speak

Step up to my misogyny soapbox
I feel disappointed in myself for believing he was going to be a brilliant signing.
He's really quite poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.