Mourinho tells Paul Pogba he'll never captain Manchester United again

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I struggle to understand what Pogba had said that is wrong. Should United play like cowards at OT?

Pally once revealed SAF tactics prior an important game. The gaffer didn't threw his dummy because of it. Mou should focus on winning teams like Derby at home instead of nitpicking with a clearly talented player

Josep Dowling

SAF quote “Pogba signed for Juventus a long time ago as far as we’re aware,” Ferguson told MUTV. “It’s a bit disappointing because I don’t think he showed us any respect at all. To be honest, if they carry on that way, I’m quite happy that he’s away, from me, anyway.”
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/f...chester-United-as-he-leaves-for-Juventus.html

Apparently SAF would only talk to Raiola about Pogba's contract with Pogba present. When the contract offer from Utd came to be signed SAF said to Pogba “You don’t want to sign this contract?”. Pogba replied: “We’re not going to sign this contract under these conditions.” The response reportedly infuriated Ferguson, who turned to Raiola and said: “You’re a t***. What do you think he needs to earn?” Raiola responded: “Not that,” which led Ferguson to once again call the Dutch agent a t***.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/footba...d/news-story/e9bb6487aa23ea2d6a788addc32df771

And from SAFs autobiography “There are one or two football agents I simply do not like, and Mino Raiola, Paul Pogba’s agent is one of them. I distrusted him from the moment I met him. We had Paul under a three-year contract, and it had a one-year renewal option which we were eager to sign. Raiola suddenly appeared on the scene and our first meeting was a fiasco. He and I were like oil and water. From then our goose was cooked because Raiola had been able to integrate himself with Paul and his family and the player signed with Juventus.“
https://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/s...left-manchester-united-to-join-juventus-40860

Pogba wanted more money, even though he wasn't yet a first team regular and he/Raiola held the club to ransom. Showed us no respect at all. Anyone who thinks Pogba cares about Utd is a fool.

If Paul really is being a troublemaker again and SAF was in charge would get rid of him, and I'm not the only one who thinks that.
https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/20/dann...-player-sir-alex-ferguson-would-sell-7861342/
Fact is if Sir Alex was in charge he would never waste £90m on a player he allowed to leave the club. Pogba is far too much drama and his quality doesn’t match up to the issues he causes.

Defensively he’s crap as well. He once again caused the goal at the weekend. First it was Matic that would help him, now it was Fred. Ironically we have looked worse this season with this midfield 3.

Why do we need two better midfielders to make Pogba perform, maybe it’s up to the player to step up. But no he spends more time giving cryptic interviews in the media.

devilish

Fact is if Sir Alex was in charge he would never waste £90m on a player he allowed to leave the club. Pogba is far too much drama and his quality doesn’t match up to the issues he causes.

Defensively he’s crap as well. He once again caused the goal at the weekend. First it was Matic that would help him, now it was Fred. Ironically we have looked worse this season with this midfield 3.

Why do we need two better midfielders to make Pogba perform, maybe it’s up to the player to step up. But no he spends more time giving cryptic interviews in the media.
Pogba is not worth 90m but he is a top player who did very well with Juve. Mou should focus on not getting sacked again instead of pissing off a top player for stating the obvious. FFS we are struggling to win against derby and wolves at home

Siorac

Pogba is just a player and players will always come and go. The most valuable thing for the club is stability (or it bloody well should be) and that means backing the manager as much as the majority don't want it.
The idea that Jose Mourinho, of all people, represents stability, of all things, is bizarre.

devilish

Pogba is just a player and players will always come and go. The most valuable thing for the club is stability (or it bloody well should be) and that means backing the manager as much as the majority don't want it.
considering their reaction tonight it seem the majority of players aren't really on mou side

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I hope Woodward tells Mourinho he'll never manage Manchester United again

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Mourinho is not renowned for bringing stability to a club. In fact, I'd say it's his major weakness as a manager.

RedTiger

Half mast
The idea that Jose Mourinho, of all people, represents stability, of all things, is bizarre.
considering their reaction tonight it seem the majority of players aren't really on mou side
He's so stable he's living in a fecking hotel.
I'm not backing him, I just don't want a merry-go-round where a new man comes in and buys another squad just to get booted after 2 seasons.

Truth be told though, after today i'll be happy to see him resign in the next 30mins.

devilish

I'm not backing him, I just don't want a merry-go-round where a new man comes in and buys another squad just to get booted after 2 seasons.

Truth be told though, after today i'll be happy to see him resign in the next 30mins.
id prefer stability too however the guy has clearly lost it. Going full meltdown against his top player for stating the obvious is crazy

tony54

Whether Pogba not being Captain is true or not I dont care. But Pogba is a big headed player who overrates himself. with an Attitude which is not pleasant and Mourino is not good for this club, or I doubt for any top club because of his negative football and abrasive mannerism.
Both should be moved on.
The football has got so bad that I dont care if I miss a match or the whole season if this shit continues.

Godfather

It's Pogba over Mourinho. One can be worldclass on his day at his job. The other one is just finished.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
United first stent ? I mean Fergie literally said he disrespected the club after he left to Juve. Fergie tried to keep him by sending Evra to convince him but he didn't care and followed Raiola out.
That's really reaching, he was not actually coaching Pogba as he wasn't playing him and had Rafael in midfield when he was available. Anyways, Pogba leaving and shining at Juve proved he was right and Fergie was wrong about him, not necessarily about his agent though. I can't stand Raiola.

Tibs

Our captain is Tony V, who offers feck all in defence or attack.

Cloud7

The best manager in the world was really vindicated tonight, wasn’t he? Pogba is definitely the problem at the club.

devilish

Whether Pogba not being Captain is true or not I dont care. But Pogba is a big headed player who overrates himself. with an Attitude which is not pleasant and Mourino is not good for this club, or I doubt for any top club because of his negative football and abrasive mannerism.
Both should be moved on.
The football has got so bad that I dont care if I miss a match or the whole season if this shit continues.
Juventus never complained about his ego and they won't tolerate players with giant egos for long

Tarrou

Jose just confirmed he decided Pogba won't be the second captain anymore

dove

While I think Pogba shouldn't be a captain, taking it away mid season is just crazy.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
feck off Jose. Always picking fights with players & losing the dressing room.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
What reason did he do this btw? Did he say?