Mourinho to United | Officially Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
They lifted that straight from this thread, someone suggested that as a joke earlier.
A forum that complains about when things behind their paywall are posted for public knowledge then lifts things from another forum.

I know there is no paywall here but ffs, you have to admire the cheek of it. Actually you don't, bunch of cnuts.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
They lifted that straight from this thread, someone suggested that as a joke earlier.
See the tweet time, its 12 hours ago almost. It was not lifted from here. Redissue although not always correct do have some good info from time to time. If the sun, daily express and mail allowed then i dont think redissue is a problem.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Just when I thought redissue couldn't get any more cnutish. Mind you I'd like to be a fly I'm on the wall in there to see if theyre all like that....

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

Tbf, they did post this back in December. Hate to be defending them, but I wouldn't ban them although their CO92 conspiracy theory is a bit too much.

Riz

What makes you think we didn't?
You mean aside from the fact he's going to be announced as manager this week?

Come on mate you seriously don't believe that this was up in the air till just a few weeks ago? This was sorted a while back.

Marcelinho87

I actually think RI might be right on this one.

Just trying to show the world/LVG that we didn't have this planned already and create another shit storm because they all think it was handled poorly anyway.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
In any story there's a narrative and Chelsea owning Joses name (trademark) was just that. Spin. Just like the bollocks you see in every fake story. Oh wait, it's now a fake bomb....whoops :) They probably spend the day reading the cafe and creating rumors that Chelsea still owned his trademark :)

royboy16

The moon gave me flowers for funerals to come.
I saw an odd tweet from a sky journalist earlier that said United don't intend to hold a press conference unless Jose specifically asks for one. I hope that runour is wrong, I have been looking foreard to thst presser all week
I think he will have one,he's too big a name not to have one at this stage judging by the way the media have been all over him.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Wouldn't surprise me if Jose has been thinking about this all year and already has all the specific players he wants lined up to be bought.
When he first joined Inter, he knew exactly how many players he wanted to sign, in which positions and who he could trust to do a job. You wouldn't be far off by thinking that. :)

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
When he first joined Inter, he knew exactly how many players he wanted to sign, in which positions and who he could trust to do a job. You wouldn't be far off by thinking that. :)
In other words, Jose would have been playing FM this past 6 months fine turning his skills and checking out their stats :)

kps88

Is it possible we might not have a press conference now but later on when he joins up with the squad for preseason?

Crackers

greasy ginfers

Matt Hughes is really taking the piss with this.
He knows there's still people that'll get irritated by it, so he'll keep doing it.
I'm starting to think that the average journo spends as much time on here as we do.

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
I don't buy the idea that the club fabricated a few issues to make it look like this isn't a long-planned appointment, when, even with it, we were sitting down for talks with Mourinho's people the day after LVG was sacked, he'll be announced as our manager the same week, and clearly the world and its dog knew about it in the immediate wake of the FA Cup final.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
He knows there's still people that'll get irritated by it, so he'll keep doing it.
I'm starting to think that the average journo spends as much time on here as we do.
That Samuel Lockhurst/Luckhurst whatever his name is from the Manchester evening news is king when it comes to this.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
That Samuel Lockhurst/Luckhurst whatever his name is from the Manchester evening news is king when it comes to this.
Yup and his articles in the past 6 months have been compilation of points why Mou is good and why LVG should be sacked. Their articles resemble more of a fanpage than a newspaper

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
SO I guess the next thing is the Eva trial

What is the chances of this been settled outside of court?

What is the worst that could happen to our lovely new manager?

I hear that if it goes to trial all emails and txts can be made public....what a hilarious start this could be if he has said anythign dodgy

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
SO I guess the next thing is the Eva trial

What is the chances of this been settled outside of court?

What is the worst that could happen to our lovely new manager?

I hear that if it goes to trial all emails and txts can be made public....what a hilarious start this could be if he has said anythign dodgy
Let's hope Ed can convince Mourinho to make a public apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.