Mourinho to United | Officially Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
Just watched the video of him coming out of his house there. The press are fecking vultures, eh?! :lol:

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Someone photoshop that tie red and stick the photo in a tweet where you pretend to be ITK. "Mourinho on his way to sign contract with Man Utd #donedealio".

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Can't believe Klopp's his driver to be honest, or that he thought a pair of second rate sunglasses was a good enough disguise.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Is he going to court for the Eva thing?
Shit I forgot about that. I actually really don't like Mourinho but he's a bloody good manager so I'm happy he's coming :lol:

Slops

so what, about 4 hours to drive to Manchester, quick photo-op,presented tonight :drool:

Baxter

They'll definitely want a press conference/unveiling before the Soccer Aid stuff, so they better get a move on

Nogbadthebad

I know that people here are desperate for information and all that, but it must be fecking awful for someone to be watched the way he has been the last few days. His family must be ready to kill some photogs by now.

Slops

I know that people here are desperate for information and all that, but it must be fecking awful for someone to be watched the way he has been the last few days. His family must be ready to kill some photogs by now.
Definitely. It's really jarring to see the press all over someone like that.

JB7

Why are people thinking he'd be heading up to Manchester? They'll announce the deal online once contracts are signed which can be done at the London HQ, no? Am I missing something?

Kag

Why are people thinking he'd be heading up to Manchester? They'll announce the deal online once contracts are signed which can be done at the London HQ, no? Am I missing something?
Suit and tie for formal pictures with Woody, Charlton and co.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Pictures and stuff?

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I think they are timing it for mass exposure once everyone is at home. So maybe at 8 or 9pm in timw for the 10 o'clock news...

Or maybe a live performance in the 10 o'clock news itself :lol::lol:

stubie

Right we need a sweepstake for when the club officially announce it

I'm going for tomorrow at 9.03am

JB7

Suit and tie for formal pictures with Woody, Charlton and co.
Pictures and stuff?
Understood, but half the time it'll just be a picture of him signing a contract in front of a sponsor board, which theoretically could be anywhere?

Obviously there would be proper photos of him at Carrington but they wouldn't necessarily be straight away?

Manny

Grammar Police
Looking back, Mata arriving in a helicopter was fecking ridiculous.

They even had to delay it by a day because of bad weather iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.