Mourinho to United | Officially Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Omg, this poor guy has had everything invaded in the last couple of days :lol:
SkySports had a picture of his notes which was on the underside of his papers when he walked home the other day, a journalist actually turned the camera to get a picture of notes.

It's quite sad.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
You can't bother an attention whore. His ego must be lapping it all up. Fulfilling his lifelong ambition of managing United and having a camera trained on him all week, he couldn't have asked for more.

littlepeasoup

SkySports had a picture of his notes which was on the underside of his papers when he walked home the other day, a journalist actually turned the camera to get a picture of notes.

It's quite sad.
Andy Burton on SSN this morning said "I feel quite sorry for him, I know I wouldn't like this to be happening to me." whilst standing outside his gate. What a twat.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Andy Burton on SSN this morning said "I feel quite sorry for him, I know I wouldn't like this to be happening to me." whilst standing outside his gate. What a twat.
He'll have been told to go there, it's his job, he can't just tell SSN to feck off.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Fair point.

Would they do a press con that late?

I imagine they'd rather do it with the photo ops at OT.
I think SSN said they didn't intend to do a press conference unless Mourinho actually requested one.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Would they do a press con that late?
That's if he's driving anyway, as someone else mentioned he could be flown by helicopter.

Probably won't happen today though, the day's knocking on a bit and they might not want to do it late like you said. Could do though

Skywarden

It's quite sad.
Wait...for a second I thought you two were the same person and that you, TNE, answered your own post.

Change your names, lads!

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
All this before he officially become our manager? :lol:
What it will be like when he actually signs?
I'm half-dreading the press coverage; it'll be like 'Manchester United joins José Mourinho'.

JB7

This is like the biggest managerial appointment for years isn't it. It's going to be mad :lol:
Well it is I guess - biggest club in the world appointing the biggest "name" manager in the world. Everybody knows it's a job he's wanted for years, it's just massive to be fair.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Can someone put one of those tracker chips in every private jet we own?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's probably just taking his wife/ misses out for dinner tonight, or going to the opera.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
I think Rojo will be one of many outs by Jose. He dramatically changed the Chelsea team during his first stint, with 10 players going out while bringing in 7 first team players. He will most likely want to employ his usual 4-2-3-1 and find himself faced with a few big problems. Mainly an unreliable defensive unit, lack of pace to punish teams on the break which causes our team to be very one dimensional and easy to read and a lack of creativity in central midfield.

If along with that, he gets rid of Mata which I hope he keeps for the number 10 position, we will also need a new number 10. Rooney is a good player but you can't really compare his creative output to someone like Sneijder or Ozil at their best.

ravi2

I think Rojo will be one of many outs by Jose. He dramatically changed the Chelsea team during his first stint, with 10 players going out while bringing in 7 first team players. He will most likely want to employ his usual 4-2-3-1 and find himself faced with a few big problems. Mainly an unreliable defensive unit, lack of pace to punish teams on the break which causes our team to be very one dimensional and easy to read when we attack and a lack of creativity in central midfield.

If along with that, he gets rid of Mata which I hope he keeps for the number 10 position, we will also need a new number 10. Rooney is a good player but you can't really compare his creative output to someone like Sneijder or Ozil at their best.
Rojo, Fellaini and Jones should go. Id say keep Jones but he is more likely to be injured when we need him so why bother.
Either James or Isco should be available if he wants to play with a #10

Ixion

He probably just popped to the shop for some milk in a suit to wind the press up.

ti vu

NoNo. He can't be that SoSo. He played in the final of the WoCo.

I like him. He's LoCo.

(I don't really. He's shit.)
Hoho in Mendez' mind as he lined up for us some more HoBos, all while Robbo thinks Giggsy is our lotto (best bet).

Last edited:

JB7

He probably just popped to the shop for some milk in a suit to wind the press up.
I would. I'd go out at all hours of the day or night in varying outfits just to wind them up. Head to Morrisons in a kangaroo onesie, go out clubbing dressed like something from the 1970s, set flares off from the windows, mimic the clothing of a Sky TV presenter, play 5 a side in the street in a Juventus kit, etc etc. Really waste their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.