MU TOUR 2023: USA Confirmed

Alvaro Maestre

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
Im in Montreal and was looking to go to the NY game until I saw the prices. I ended up buying for Edinburgh for 60 pounds and great seats.

Pavl3n

Tour 2023:

22 July – Arsenal, MetLife Stadium, New Jersey
25 July – Wrexham, Snapdragon Stadium, San Diego
26 July – Real Madrid, NRG Stadium, Houston
30 July – Borussia Dortmund, Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas
Tour 2023:

19 July -- Olympic Lyon, Edinburgh, Scotland

The only thing that bothers me is how much of training will they gain considering we cross NA twice within 4 days and on the second crossing we play right after we land.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Tour 2023:

The only thing that bothers me is how much of training will they gain considering we cross NA twice within 4 days and on the second crossing we play right after we land.
That’s always the downside in touring around US. Great facilities, beautiful weather and the club making a small fortune vs a good week of training somewhere in say Central Europe.

ManUnitedCanuck

Im in Montreal and was looking to go to the NY game until I saw the prices. I ended up buying for Edinburgh for 60 pounds and great seats.
It's crazy! I've gone to tour matches in previous years and these prices seem absolutely ridiculous. As you've mentioned, can just travel to Europe and go to a match. Was going to take my son but I couldn't accept the pricing. Rather take him to a match at Old Trafford.

JB7

Tour 2023:

It's not too bad is it? They'll fly to New York, then down to Houston after the Arsenal game, over to Vegas after the Real game then back to Manchester. So it's only a couple of 3 hour internal flights which won't impact on them training.

The first team aren't playing in the game vs Wrexham.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It's not too bad is it? They'll fly to New York, then down to Houston after the Arsenal game, over to Vegas after the Real game then back to Manchester. So it's only a couple of 3 hour internal flights which won't impact on them training.

The first team aren't playing in the game vs Wrexham.
NJ to SD is much longer than three hours.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Am obviously late to the party, am in Houston and saw the announcement the other day, finally looked at getting tickets and bloody hell, almost $400 for some of the worst seats. It's okay, think I'll fly and pay for watching an actual match instead for that kind of money.
$400 for bad seats is insane. You can get a round trip to London from the east coast for $550-$600.

Alvaro Maestre

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
It's crazy! I've gone to tour matches in previous years and these prices seem absolutely ridiculous. As you've mentioned, can just travel to Europe and go to a match. Was going to take my son but I couldn't accept the pricing. Rather take him to a match at Old Trafford.
Yep, Im spending vacations in Europe and was planning to come back trough NY and after seeing the prices I preferred to stay a couple more days in London and visit Edinburgh for the first time.

Shimo

$400 for bad seats is insane. You can get a round trip to London from the east coast for $550-$600.
Not sure what link I got earlier but, now got an email from United with pre-sale and prices are more reasonable. It's $115 for the cheapest seats - the ones right behind the benches are a grand though.

Ludens the Red

Am obviously late to the party, am in Houston and saw the announcement the other day, finally looked at getting tickets and bloody hell, almost $400 for some of the worst seats. It's okay, think I'll fly and pay for watching an actual match instead for that kind of money.
Blimey. For a pre season game and in Houston for that matter. Cheeky fecks.

Shimo

Blimey. For a pre season game and in Houston for that matter. Cheeky fecks.
When I first looked that's what they were but, when I got the email from United with a pre-sale code, tickets were more what would have expected - ranging from 115 to 250. However, some of the tickets being sold showed as verified reseller tickets - the ones right behind the United bench are $986 each (plus taxes/fees).

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Doubt I could get myself up for this if city do the treble, can't see it being much of anything.

top1whoisman

Scout
I think it's nice to play lower league sides too, instead of the usual PL opponents.

top1whoisman

Scout
Tour 2023:

12 July -- Leeds, Ullevaal Stadium, Norway
19 July -- Olympique Lyonnais, Edinburgh, Scotland

Last edited:

LordSpud

Good tour isn't it? Plenty of time to bed in all the new players haha. You would think they might do a home game before too.

top1whoisman

Scout
Good tour isn't it? Plenty of time to bed in all the new players haha. You would think they might do a home game before too.
I have a feeling we’ll have one but it won’t be published before we know whether we’ll play in the Community Shield.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
How can I not buy a ticket after this inspirational invitation from our captain?

Alek M

Da manic one
I spent so much money one year to watch giggs scholes and co on the bentch. It is only worth going the last 2 games or so.

stu_1992

Strong rumours in Ireland that there will be a friendly announced for Dublin in the next week or so. It says it could be one of the last friendlies before the season started so likely to be in early August I guess.

Exclusive: Manchester United set for August friendly at Aviva Stadium
https://the42.ie/6087511

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Strong rumours in Ireland that there will be a friendly announced for Dublin in the next week or so. It says it could be one of the last friendlies before the season started so likely to be in early August I guess.

Exclusive: Manchester United set for August friendly at Aviva Stadium
https://the42.ie/6087511
6th August my birthday

Who will sell the tickets? Probably ticket master

Eli Zee

I was going to go to one of these, but the prices are really high for bad seats, let alone good ones... on top of that, there's a chance you don't even get to see some of the star players on the field... so not exactly worth it for me.

top1whoisman

Scout
Tour 2023:

6 August – Athletic, Aviva Stadium

Last edited:

NYAS

Tour 2023:

6 August – Athletic, Aviva Stadium

Think they’ll do a Fergie-time announcement for a game at OT? Or is that going to be the final list?

top1whoisman

Scout
Think they’ll do a Fergie-time announcement for a game at OT? Or is that going to be the final list?
Not sure, but I wouldn’t be surprised if we have one at OT in the first week of August, Wed 2nd or Thu 3rd.

lex talionis

The ticket prices for the matches on the west coast of USA are in the stratosphere. For what those of us who live here would be spending to go to any of those matches we might as well as see the real thing at Old Trafford.

Sid234

Trying to figure out if I should go to the game in Vegas - decent tickets are >$250/seat. Flights would be another $450/person as well.

032Devil

Teaser out now. Postcard of Las Vegas by the door. Then a VW bus (synonymous with California) with what looks like a red, white and blue with stars surf board.

I think rumors are it's a USA tour in the summer. I expect Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Hopefully Chicago is on the list! I expect New York to be on it too.

Somebody can't seem to get to sleep.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I thought we came back from this to the community shield as FA Cup runners-up, given City won the PL too. I see it's Arsenal instead. is my mind playing tricks on me?

van Nistelrooy

I thought we came back from this to the community shield as FA Cup runners-up, given City won the PL too. I see it's Arsenal instead. is my mind playing tricks on me?
I believe it's always been the PL runner-up in this scenario.

stu_1992

Not strictly tour related, but it seems a friendly against RC Lens will be played at OT on August 5th. Just a day before the Bilbao game in Dublin.