Nasri To City - Done Deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Nasri is a magnificent playmaker who can play on the left flank. He's more gifted and a better playmaker then all our midfielders bar Scholes. I agree that he's a bit lightweight. On the other hand with the Nasri in the team we can afford to partner him with a 'water carrier' who will provide the steel needed in such midfield.

Devilton

Top player who can create and most importantly score goals.

Aside from Fabregas (who we can't get), this is the one player from the Arse team that I would love to see play for United.

Probably won't happen, but if we are planning on spending big for a midfielder then there is no harm in offering for a player that has been tried and tested in the top flight of English football.

Who knows, he might just be ambitious enough to actually play for a team that wins something.

anver

Shart stop
Worth trying. But, I am pessimistic about us going in for an established player. Dont know. But the past couple of years has dampened my expectations of a big buy.

Ekeke

Yeah I dont think anyone thinks this one is going to happen. But the truth is if it did happen, we'd have sorted our midfield once again by changing how it plays instead of directly replacing the aging player. And thats what we've tended to do

Hellboy

They won't let him go easily, and selling him to United would send a bad message for their fans, but if we manage to buy him along with Varane, Young and De Gea this summer, I'll be very very happy.

Brophs

The One and Only
I'd happily have the little lezzer here. It won't happen though. If Arsene does that he's pretty much writing off finishing ahead of us again next season, not to mention he'll want to see how Fabregas' situation plays out before he allows anyone to move.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
What's his contract position? There's no way they'll sell to us unless they're left with no choice.

Devil may care

What's his contract position? There's no way they'll sell to us unless they're left with no choice.
One year left, so if he wants to go Arsenal will sell this summer, but they'll do everything they can to guide him anywhere but here.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Wow, really? Ok well then I retract my 'no way' comment, I'll replace that with a 'highly unlikely'.

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
The signing of Nasri if it actually happened would be a very good piece of business for us, the lad is a talented player & imo would improve us.

Ringo 07

If City catches wind of this rumor then you can be sure that Mancini will try to top any offer we would possibly make! As soon as we are linked with any players....City will be making bids for them shortly after! They are copying Chelseas old transfer policy

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
If City catches wind of this rumor then you can be sure that Mancini will try to top any offer we would possibly make! As soon as we are linked with any players....City will be making bids for them shortly after! They are copying Chelseas old transfer policy
It's obviously a bit of a small time policy but it's pretty clever aswell, two birds one condom if you like. It stops us from strenghtening and strenghtens them.

Imagine what 04-06 would have been like if it was us that got Essien and Robben.

kps88

No chance. Just like those Veirra rumours. It would send out a terrible message. Firmly establish Arsenal's ambitions before the season even started.

stubie

If he does move from Arsenal it will be to Barcelona as he is a more affordable option to Fabregas for them.

I personally can't see Fergie going in for him despite the fact he is one of the most improved players over the last year.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
I'm all for people who look like lesbians not being lesbians and people who look quite sexy, like Sam Fox, being lesbians.
Is this your subtle way of telling us you're a lesbian?

prateik

Not too keen on him.
His best position is the #10 and we dont play that way
Not an out and out winger. Why swap our wingers for him if he isnt a great winger or why change formation to get the best out of him?
Good player, but can do without..

Arsenal would never sell to us.. so its all a Moo point anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.