NBA 2019-2020

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Shit I was knackered so went to bed at half time, how annoying.
I was trying to do the same but then realized Miami cut it to six points and stayed up. Was a long night in the end.

Sarni

Shame that Ayton is suspended, the Suns actually look like a decent lab this year.
I’m not really sure they need him that much at this point. They have experience and better defense in Baynes, and were quite good in both games without Ayton so far - against two of the best teams in the West.

Meller

I was trying to do the same but then realized Miami cut it to six points and stayed up. Was a long night in the end.
I've been watching the end of 4th quarter and OT now, glad I went to bed. :lol:

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Lamelo with another really solid game 16 points 10 rebounds and 7 assists. The kid will most likely be a lottery pick as I can only see him getting better. Still early but potential #1 draft pick.

sport2793

I’m not really sure they need him that much at this point. They have experience and better defense in Baynes, and were quite good in both games without Ayton so far - against two of the best teams in the West.
That's probably true but Ayton is nonetheless extremely efficient on offense and looked much improved defensively against the Kings before his suspension. The Suns can only take the next step if he reaches his potential and the suspension is a setback in that sense.

sport2793

Remember Memphis early last season, they'll return back to form soon.
Agree with @Sarni that the Suns will likely fall away at some point but it must be said that the team has a better roster this year and having watched them in person recently, the execution has improved dramatically on both ends of the floor. Will be a tough out for any team at least.

Sarni

If it wasn’t for Draymond I’d actually feel sorry for Warriors. They will win 30 games this season.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Agree with @Sarni that the Suns will likely fall away at some point but it must be said that the team has a better roster this year and having watched them in person recently, the execution has improved dramatically on both ends of the floor. Will be a tough out for any team at least.
Memphis had a Good team too, those teams just give up midway through the season.

ZDwyr

feck the Warriors. Every team should bury them after the years of misery they've inflicted on everyone. Shimmy in Curry's face and kick Draymond in the nuts.

SportingCP96

Supports
Feel bad for the Warriors. The dynasty is over but still 3 in 5 is a very good return and shit it very well could have been 4 from 5. Not a good start in the new arena sadly.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
feck the Warriors. Every team should bury them after the years of misery they've inflicted on everyone. Shimmy in Curry's face and kick Draymond in the nuts.
This hatred will forever be so funny . Feck them for beating others by maximising their resources in a fair manner

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Keep up the hate. I don't want anybody's sympathy. As soon as people become indifferent, that's when I'll worry.

SportingCP96

Supports
He also thinks Melo is good for 20 ppg, no one understands this man.
This has to be the only thread in this whole forum where having an opinion is a problem. Even if it’s the correct one ;):yawn:

Good thing we have “experts” in here.

SportingCP96

Supports
The rookie JA with the swat on kyrie to send it to OT which they ended up winning.....I love this draft class :drool:

ZDwyr

Keep up the hate. I don't want anybody's sympathy. As soon as people become indifferent, that's when I'll worry.
I will :lol:

The hate should be taken as a compliment anyway. Your team destroyed the league, and my team in particular, over the past few seasons. It's just nice to be able to get some revenge :lol:

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
I will :lol:

The hate should be taken as a compliment anyway. Your team destroyed the league, and my team in particular, over the past few seasons. It's just nice to be able to get some revenge :lol:
I do take it as a compliment. That's exactly what I meant by "Keep up the hate." As soon as other fans stop hating on your team it means they are no longer relevant. I'd much rather have my team hated than ignored.

To be honest, that's what's worrying me about United. They are getting to the point where people don't hate us any more, they just don't care.