Ndombele Wants To Leave Spurs.

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
If he had even just a half decent work ethic and mentality he would be one of the top midfielders in the league, the guy has ridiculous talent but he's a coaster. At 17 he got released from his club for being overweight and lazy, unfortunately for Spurs the minute they signed him he reverted to type, even during his first pre-season he was laughably unfit. He is virtually unsellable as it stands, a loan/loan swap is the only realistic outcome.

He cost way more than Bruno did. He was around £65m. Bruno was £47m.
Ndombele was £55m + £8m, Bruno £47m + £21m.

jesperjaap

He looked a fantastic talent in France. Personally when I have seen him play for SPurs there have been a lot of good things he has done.

Think there must be some truth in the attitude or training problems that has held him back from more chances, as ability wise, I don tthink he i smassively overhyped. I still think the right club and manager e can be a top player, you could say similarr for Ali as well really....there wages and probabyl fees, wouldnt take a chance on them here at all now, but I think both are good enough to play for top sides

Pep's Suit

Seems like 99% of these young french players are ridiculously overhyped, Monaco and Lyon were so lucky with most of their sales and should have accepted offers for every Sidibe, Aouar etc. Now Lyon can't sell Aouar even for £20m. Ndombele, I think his next move is to Italy on loan. Napoli, Fiorentina, one of those bigger clubs.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Lets be honest. Spurs have been an utter mess for the past 18months, hard for a new player coming over seas into an environment like that. He was superb at Lyon, think it's a case of him needing to move to a stable club to get back to his potential. Always was a wrong fit for me at Tottenham.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Lets be honest. Spurs have been an utter mess for the past 18months, hard for a new player coming over seas into an environment like that. He was superb at Lyon, think it's a case of him needing to move to a stable club to get back to his potential. Always was a wrong fit for me at Tottenham.
Sounds like his attitude sucked too after he realised the club he’s playing for is a mess. You don’t just start playing crap because it’s not going your way

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Sounds like his attitude sucked too after he realised the club he’s playing for is a mess. You don’t just start playing crap because it’s not going your way
Agree, although if you're a player and you've signed to the club for a specific Manager who's been there for ages and suddenly he gets sacked and replaced by Jose... well, it's enough for anyone to be pissy. He's linked with Bayern Munich which would be a significantly better fit. I feel for players who go over seas to a new country and language only for the whole club situation to radically change. He's still very young, so plenty of time to prove his quality.

diarm

Bayern offering 20m plus Tolisso apparently.

Spurs are going to lose their hole on this one.

Bondi77

What Premier League team would even look at this lazy cnut??

Bondi77

To the Arsenal thread
The last thing a struggling team need is a player that has a shocking work ethic and very little end product even on a good day from what I have seen....England is definitely not the place for him.

TheReligion

Abusive
Do you think he'd be a good singing for United and match for the PL or that he's best going elsewhere?

TheReligion

Abusive
He's not what we need in midfield and Levy would clearly want premium value.
Levy would have accept his value has dropped surely

Key question is what is he actually worth and what would represent good value for him given his skill set.

Alemar

Do you think he'd be a good singing for United and match for the PL or that he's best going elsewhere?
Of course not, we are overstocked in his position. His signing wouldn’t solve our DCM problem, whereas there is no reason to believe he is a better 8 than what we already have.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Summat fishy about these Ligue 1 midfielders, particularly Lyon ones lately. Those reports of Aulas wanting rid of their attitude can't be far from wrong. Looks like we defintely dodged a bullet not signing Fekir in the end. Never hear much of him these days with Betis, and it makes you wonder why clubs are reluctant to sign Aouar at the minute not matter how much Lyon are lower the price. Arsenal seem to the ones heavily linked but their desperate, and have easily bought into the hype before having a free run at players which the big clubs decide not to be in for ( Partey)

NoPace

Of course not, we are overstocked in his position. His signing wouldn’t solve our DCM problem, whereas there is no reason to believe he is a better 8 than what we already have.
We won't sign him as he's been a mess at Spurs, but he looked an excellent passer from deep at Lyon who would fit well with Fred or Mctominay in a 2 and give us better playmaking from there.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's supposed to he useless off the ball and pretty unfit. The latter never works and the former only does if you are incredible going forwards which he isn't.

Btw this chap was a Pochettino signing wasn't he?

lysglimt

Scout
He's supposed to he useless off the ball and pretty unfit. The latter never works and the former only does if you are incredible going forwards which he isn't.

Btw this chap was a Pochettino signing wasn't he?
Of course he was - why Pochettino is so lauded in here is beyond me. His transfer record is appalling.

kthanksbye

No thanks, Can't believe I'm saying this but he's not really an upgrade on Scott or Fred.

Blood Mage

A very poor man's Pogba. If he played for us the Caf would rage about him regularly.

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
Hilarious to see that he wants to move to Barca or Real. I think his agent needs to tell him they already have a kit man.
I laughed at first too but seems Bayern have already made an offer so maybe it's not as unrealistic as I thought. I think Ndombele is one of these players suited to a dominant team where his poor work rate isn't so much of an issue, couple that with him possibly going "cheap" then I can see why he'd interest such clubs as on the ball he can be incredible.

RUCK4444

I remember him being described as amazing and it was a crime we didn’t sign him, has looked bang average every time I’ve seen him (not to mention overweight.)

Mainoldo

Great talent needs a kick up the arse. Loan to a Brighton, Watford would be good for him.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Why has he been frozen out but not Kane who has arguably behaved even worse?