Next Draft - Ideas and Discussions

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.

R3: If you come to Box 13 during reinforcements you'll have to drop a player and it'll be counted as a successful turn :devil:

Wait, so you could actually come out of the reinforcement round with no new players and minus one existing squad member? You sick bastard :lol:.

This sounds great. Sign me up! One query though:

R4: First and second round picks of teams will not be available in reinforcement pools.
This has worked very well in the current draft, but is it really a good fit for such a random, fun draft? I would have thought part of the fun would be some players getting strengthened dramatically while others got rodgered in the most brutal fashion. This doesn't really seem in keeping with that.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
This has worked very well in the current draft, but is it really a good fit for such a random, fun draft? I would have thought part of the fun would be some players getting strengthened dramatically while others got rodgered in the most brutal fashion. This doesn't really seem in keeping with that.
Second that - especially when the first round pick is not a guarantee of a GOAT, you can get an Eredivisie player for example

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
You have to specify which countries count as an Eastern European ones
@Edgar Allan Pillow
I have guidance notes for every box. For this one, someone (Gio?) did a note in criteria draft before... Which will be used.

Wait, so you could actually come out of the reinforcement round with no new players and minus one existing squad member? You sick bastard :lol:.
That's the spirit! Most drafts I run usually have this kind of feature. A good kick in the backside to not take reinforcements for granted. Lady luck is a bitch, especially in Vegas! :devil:

Second that - especially when the first round pick is not a guarantee of a GOAT, you can get an Eredivisie player for example
R1 is free pick (Box 1) to build your team upon. It comes with the "comrade" condition should you land in the same Box again during the game though. :D Maybe I'll just restrict R1 picks in reinforcements.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
I seem to remember it could be done on the old forum, but not sure about xenforo
Yeah, I remember it in old forum too. Any way I get some rights to this thread title changes alone?

Confirmed players till now:

1. Aldo
  2. Tuppet
  3. mazhar13
  4. antohan
  5. Raees
  6. P-Nut
  7. Onenil
  8. Skizzo
  9. harms
  10. Pat_Mustard
  11. crappy

@Šjor Bepo
@Downcast
@Enigma_87
@DavidG
@Balu

Playing?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
If that's possible I don't know how to do it.

I seem to remember it could be done on the old forum, but not sure about xenforo
Its easy enough. Find a post of EAP's from before Apr 28 2015 (I chose this one).

Then:
Copy post
New thread (called it same title as this thread)

Once new thread is made move the post to existing thread (this one) and voila.

Done @Edgar Allan Pillow

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
R1 is free pick (Box 1) to build your team upon. It comes with the "comrade" condition should you land in the same Box again during the game though. :D Maybe I'll just restrict R1 picks in reinforcements.
Yeah, then it makes sense to block r1 in the reinforcements.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Wait, so you could actually come out of the reinforcement round with no new players and minus one existing squad member? You sick bastard :lol:
Awesome. With twins on the way I'll never get around running bamboozle, but I see I can just send the stuff to EAP and he can run it as the evil draftmaster that he has finally turned into.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
In but will need a co-manager.

EDIT: Think I'm too late, will update the list now.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Confirmed players till now:

1. Aldo
  2. Tuppet
  3. mazhar13
  4. antohan
  5. Raees
  6. P-Nut
  7. Onenil
  8. Skizzo
  9. harms