Next PM | #NoMoBoJo | Still hanging around like a bad smell

How does it get to be time and time again that it ends up a choice between two absolute fecking cnuts of the highest order as the leader of your country!

They are both scaldy bastards - she is a fecking machine of rehearsed hand gestures and power stance poses coached by some body language mentor that appears to think she is the next thatcher, and he is just a rich cnut that will have no interest other than helping the rich to stay rich or even get richer.

disgusting

Sunak is obviously the least bad choice and so will not be the one the Tory Party pursues.

Feckin thick as pigshit.

Both of these cnuts have been issuing sound bites to their supporters. It’s easy in front of them. I’m going to love them being taken apart when they appointed when questioned by proper journalists.

During the coalition years, the best policies such as legalising same sex marriage, increasing the personal allowance, shared parental leave, scrapping the compulsory retirement age etc. were all driven b7 the Lib Dems, as was the pupil premium policy which I think divided opinion but which the Tories and Michael Gove in-particular tried to take credit for. I'm not a blind Lib Dem supporter though and there were plenty of things that they did during that period that I disagreed with.

Since the Tories have been left to govern by themselves (or with some assistance by the DUP) since 2015, what have they actually achieved? They've basically been devoid of any ideas, and failed across the board when it has come to managing the economy, the NHS, transport, housing, crime etc.

FaWaDSQXEAE3ii2

Sigh, it really worries me where we're heading.

The hope is she pivots to please the general electorate as she seems to just say whatever pleases her audience.

It'll still be a shit show as she's play to her base but hopefully it's not quite as bad as the path we're seeing.

I don't trust the british electorate not to fall for Trump tactics though especially if she offers tax cuts.

The hope is she pivots to please the general electorate as she seems to just say whatever pleases her audience.

It'll still be a shit show as she's play to her base but hopefully it's not quite as bad as the path we're seeing.

I don't trust the british electorate not to fall for Trump tactics though especially if she offers tax cuts.

Waiting for scumbag politicians to pivot always works out perfectly, right @Raoul?!

If Labour had a brain, they'd be collecting all of these clips and their election adverts are set.

If Labour had a brain, they'd be collecting all of these clips and their election adverts are set.

100% guarantee that is what they are doing. The Tories are providing all the ammunition they will need.

They are showboating in front of their tory voters at these hustings. I'm looking forward to her being properly questioned after she comes into power and watching the shit show.

It will be hilariously ironic. The clown is being replaced by the village idiot.