Next PM | #NoMoBoJo | Still hanging around like a bad smell

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
You mean they’re not going to cannibalise each other for our pleasure any more? How bloody convenient. Murdoch has already chosen Liz anyway.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Everything was answered with "We need to review that", "We need to do more of that", "I would increase that".

Tories reduce spending on everything. It's their raison d'etre. Truss, at one point, said something about putting more into mental health for kids in school. How? Teachers are buying bread and making kids toast out of their own pockets. They cut money going into education. They are so full of shit it's laughable. But all they have to do is promise to be horrible to people in dinghies and something about toilets and the gammons will lap it up.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.

Thank feck for that. I know that’s the first thing that comes to my mind when I see my energy bill has increased 300 quid and my real wages have decreased by 7% - what is this government going to do about the damn 2010 Equality Act.

Are you losing a vote involving right wing little Englander cnuts!? Why not start a culture war.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Thank feck for that. I know that’s the first thing that comes to my mind when I see my energy bill has increased 300 quid and my real wages have decreased by 7% - what is this government going to do about the damn 2010 Equality Act.

Are you losing a vote involving right wing little Englander cnuts!? Why not start a culture war.
Genuinely hate this country sometimes. Sure let's take away legislation designed so disabled people can't be discriminated against etc, what a great idea.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

You do realise that your energy bills are high and your wages are low because of market confidence, and that’s because of the facking wokes? That’s what my neighbour told me and he watched GBNews so he knows what he’s talking about.

Urgh, this is going to be this elections “dead cat” isn’t it?

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
You do realise that your energy bills are high and your wages are low because of market confidence, and that’s because of the facking wokes? That’s what my neighbour told me and he watched GBNews so he knows what he’s talking about.

Urgh, this is going to be this elections “dead cat” isn’t it?
I think an actual dead cat would do less damage as PM than either of those two.

Fluctuation0161

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-62385757

The shape of things to come....
I am not a Scot nor do I live in Scotland.
But to call the Scottish leader an attention seeker who should be ignored is hardly an acceptable thing to say.
In fact it comes over as inflammatory and makes the case for independence somewhat stronger.
She's a diplomatic time bomb. She can ruin international relations for the UK even more, in that sense building on from Boris.

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
Liz Truss has 34-point lead over Rishi Sunak, poll shows

A YouGov poll for The Times published last night showed that Liz Truss has a 34-point lead over her rival, Rishi Sunak, among Conservative party members.

The poll, which the paper said was conducted over the past five days, showed 60% support for Truss versus 26% for Sunak, with the remainder undecided. Almost nine in 10 Tory members have already made up their minds about who to vote for, it said.

The results of the poll suggest a significant widening of Truss’s lead. The last YouGov poll, carried out on 20 July, had support for Truss on 49% compared with 31% for Sunak. Truss is ahead of Sunak among all age groups, across different parts of the country and among men and women.

The poll also suggested that Boris Johnson would “easily beat” both Truss and Sunak if he were on the ballot paper, with widespread resentment among Conservative party members about the way he was ousted from office.

jeff_goldblum

Sunak's decision to abandon Johnson when he did might be the deciding factor here. He probably figured resigning when he did would stand him in better stead with the public at a general election, but didn't figure that it would completely torpedo his chances amongst the weird cult that is the Tory membership.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Sunak's decision to abandon Johnson when he did might be the deciding factor here. He probably figured resigning when he did would stand him in better stead with the public at a general election, but didn't figure that it would completely torpedo his chances amongst the weird cult that is the Tory membership.
I was going to reply to the post above but it feels a more relevant to this - Its looking like the Tory membership is massively out of touch with the general public. They’re spending their time arguing about pronouns, public toilets, cutting corporation tax, attacking unions and cuts to the public sector at a time when people are more worried than hey have ever been about inflation, energy prices, the cost of living and climate change.

hobbers

Truss PM, Mogg Chancellor, Dorries Foreign Secretary

Lets go nuclear war 2023

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
".....she's an attention seeker, thats what she is!"

It's unreal. Sure, the SNP can be rather one-note at times and their education policies are rather elitist but at the very least they don't waver from their policies or promises. I'd trust Sturgeon to tell the truth more than the shower of shite down south.

Another reminder again to non-Scots that you're more than welcome to join us up here. Just stay away from Glasgow because it's a bigoted shithole.

Smores

Actually wish they'd stop airing these now, keep it in the golf clubs. Some might say let the public see them for what they are but I fear it poisoning the general electorate.

Or the opposition could fracking grow some balls and take them on. If no one challenges them crossing the line then it's just going to be constantly redrawn.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He probably is the most out of touch politician I have ever seen and that takes some doing. The son of an immigrant. It's almost unbelievable.
Ecen as a teen/young adult, he was out of touch.