Neymar Jr | PSG | 2017/2018 performances

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Yeah, PSG, the guys who finished behind Monaco and said bye in QF are obviously better set for the European trophy
PSG have incidentally signed a player who dragged your team back in that QF and plus they've a manager who's actually got a ridiculous record in European Cup.

Besides, it's just a prediction I made. Have made loads of wrong ones in the past.

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
Pique, what an absolute cnut and embarrassment of a player :lol::lol:

red4ever 79

Strangely dont think it will harm Barca too much. They now have a lot of money to pump back in and strengthen in other key areas. Messi and Suarez will still score a shed load of goals.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
PSG have incidentally signed a player who dragged your team back in that QF and plus they've a manager who's actually got a ridiculous record in European Cup.

Besides, it's just a prediction I made. Have made loads of wrong ones in the past.
Yeah, same for me, I'm just giving my opinion, far as I know, he can win 5 UCL titles in a row and become the GOAT.

But I predict it was easier for him to keep winning European titles at Barcelona

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
He's gonna lead them to a CL win. He's that good of a player.
Don't think so. He is a WC player, but P.S.G. will have to sell many first team players to balancre the books now.

Last edited:

VBI

Supports
Celtic, Barca
I hope his dick falls off.

But good luck and all that.

FireballXL5

I'm glad he's signed for all the right footballing reasons, he's probably counting them right now.

NYAS

Unbelievable deal. Woodward's pride must be hurt.

izec

There was a tweet in the Twitter thread earlier that gave credit to someone else. Can't remember who but it was not Di Marzio.
Yeah, i saw it too, from that Alex Shaw guy. Di Marzio was posting a day earlier than the other guy that PSG want Neymar and are serious about it

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Everyone thought Barca will get Verratti weeks ago and now Paris has Neymar, wow.

ravi2

Strangely dont think it will harm Barca too much. They now have a lot of money to pump back in and strengthen in other key areas. Messi and Suarez will still score a shed load of goals.
Agreed, they buy Dembele and a solid midfielder and they are back on track

NotQuiteManc

I just hope Barca will go for someone else besides Griezmann. Although I don't think Griezmann plays from the left anymore. Someone like Mbappe or Hazard would suit them more.

Either way, would be interesting to see if he can be the main man now. Going to Madrid in two years time?

Zen

Won't be able to lace Zlatan's boots.

Eddy_JukeZ

I just hope Barca will go for someone else besides Griezmann. Although I don't think Griezmann plays from the left anymore. Someone like Mbappe or Hazard would suit them more.

Either way, would be interesting to see if he can be the main man now. Going to Madrid in two years time?
Now that would be a sight. Real Madrid trying to pry him from the hardest club to pry from.

But I doubt it. Think the 2 clubs have a respectable relationship too.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Didnt think there was a chance of this happening, great signing for psg. Getting neymar for the prime years of his career, they wouldnt have been able to get any collection of players for the combined 220m who would have a bigger impact then what Neymar will have for them IMO. Going to be an interesting race for the champions league next season, psg with neymar definitely closed the gap especially with barca/madrid/bayern/juve definitely not being as good as before. Even the english teams have a shot at it.