g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Neymar Jr | PSG | 2017/2018 performances

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Di Maria and Verratti are not really bench warmers.
Verratti isn't for sale and Di Maria is behind Draxler or Pastore. The players for sale are Ben Arfa, Krychowiak, Di Maria, Matuidi, Aurier and Jesé.

TsuWave

Well done to PSG.

My only concern is Barca going all out for Greizmann. If they do, then forget next summer, we have to go all in too.
dude, we already did, if he suddenly decides to go to barca i don't think us going back in is going to change anything

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Verratti won't leave. Di Maria might but he'll most likely stay too. There's plenty of bench players they're willing to sell that should give them enough money.
They have to sell a big player to balance the books.

SirAF

Ageist
Transfer of the century. Both pleased and slightly annoyed that PSG have taken that "title" from us :lol:

Canagel

PSG will definitely be one of the favorites to win the CL with Neymar. It's actually funny that when Barcelona knocked them out it was Neymar who scored a hat-rick and now he's moved to France. That should suggest that they aren't very far off winning the competition and it's very clear the owners at PSG have been after that for a while now.

Twisted Nerve

At least I won't have to keep hearing commentators going on about Pogba being the worlds most expensive player anymore.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
This has been a very interesting and fun saga, I'm a bit sad it's coming to an end but I always chuckle when remembering Pique's photo with the legend "Se queda" xDDD

As for Neymar I think Barcelona are going to miss him a lot and need to invest the money wisely to make up for it, which is a gamble with their recent transfers, and this will surely drag more attention towards PSG having now a player with the potential to be number one once Ronaldo and Messi are out of the scene.

Can't stop laughing, this is just genius. :lol::lol::lol:

wr8_utd

:'(
If he'd actually shown some ambition and moved to a top club in a top league somewhere I'd hope he does well. However, I hope he and PSG fail miserably and win nothing yet again this season. He'll still have his half million a week salary to console himself though.

AXVnee7

dude, we already did, if he suddenly decides to go to barca i don't think us going back in is going to change anything
I don't think he'd move this window. It would make him look very bad after having rebuffed us saying it would be 'dirty' to leave, which I respect. Barca ideally need their replacement now. Maybe if they signed Coutinho then they can make room for Griezmann later, but MSN was their key strength. The rest of the team is not the strongest at all.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Not recently. Interesting.
Javier Pastore Offers Neymar the PSG Number 10 Shirt
August 2, 2017 11:28 PM
The Argentina international has informed PSG that Neymar can wear the number 10 shirt "as a welcoming gift."

beIN SPORTS

With Neymar's controversial move to PSG confirmed on Wednesday, one big question remained unanswered for the loyal legion of the fans looking to get the fleet-footed Brazilian's name printed on their 2017-18 replica kits: What number will be wearing?

It's no secret that the former Santos man has his sights on the number 10 shirt - the same number he wears for his national team, but which was denied him at Barcelona because of a certain Lionel Messi.

Well, another Argentinean, Javier Pastore may have put an end to the speculation today by offering the coveted shirt to his new teammate.

Pastore, who joined the Ligue Un side from Palermo in 2011, is willing to make the sacrifice to satiate Neymar ahead of his arrival at the Parc des Princes.

The 28-year-old communicated his decision to Antero Henrique, PSG's newly-appointed sporting director, and Nasser Al Khelaifi, the club's president, with the following statement:

"I would like to offer Neymar my shirt as a welcoming gift. I want him to feel at home and to enjoy himself from the get-go. As the first one here, I want to offer all the support necessary so we can go on and win the Champions League. [The number] isn't a big deal, but it meant a lot for me to wear it and now I want to welcome [Neymar] with this small gesture."

In turn PSG have reportedly assured Pastore that he is an irreplaceable member of the team and that there is no intention to sell him.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
The Argentina international has informed PSG that Neymar can wear the number 10 shirt "as a welcoming gift."

beIN SPORTS

With Neymar's controversial move to PSG confirmed on Wednesday, one big question remained unanswered for the loyal legion of the fans looking to get the fleet-footed Brazilian's name printed on their 2017-18 replica kits: What number will be wearing?

It's no secret that the former Santos man has his sights on the number 10 shirt - the same number he wears for his national team, but which was denied him at Barcelona because of a certain Lionel Messi.

Well, another Argentinean, Javier Pastore may have put an end to the speculation today by offering the coveted shirt to his new teammate.

Pastore, who joined the Ligue Un side from Palermo in 2011, is willing to make the sacrifice to satiate Neymar ahead of his arrival at the Parc des Princes.

The 28-year-old communicated his decision to Antero Henrique, PSG's newly-appointed sporting director, and Nasser Al Khelaifi, the club's president, with the following statement:

"I would like to offer Neymar my shirt as a welcoming gift. I want him to feel at home and to enjoy himself from the get-go. As the first one here, I want to offer all the support necessary so we can go on and win the Champions League. [The number] isn't a big deal, but it meant a lot for me to wear it and now I want to welcome [Neymar] with this small gesture."

In turn PSG have reportedly assured Pastore that he is an irreplaceable member of the team and that there is no intention to sell him.
Pastore is a good man, while other would start to cry if their numbers were taken from them (I believe it would have been taken from Pastore without question), he is either showing true sincerity about welcoming Neymar or wants to show that he isn't officially pissed.

SuperiorXI

Wow, will be interesting to see how he responds to such an insane transfer fee. Is there anything remotely similar in terms of how hard the world record transfer fee has been smashed in football history?

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Pastore is a good man, while other would start to cry if their numbers were taken from them (I believe it would have been taken from Pastore without question), he is either showing true sincerity about welcoming Neymar or wants to show that he isn't officially pissed.
Classy by Pastore.

Classical Mechanic

Or he sees greater value in giving him the shirt rather than havin it taken off him.

D2Z

Supports
Undercover "Chelsea fan" ;)
This has been a very interesting and fun saga, I'm a bit sad it's coming to an end but I always chuckle when remembering Pique's photo with the legend "Se queda" xDDD

As for Neymar I think Barcelona are going to miss him a lot and need to invest the money wisely to make up for it, which is a gamble with their recent transfers, and this will surely drag more attention towards PSG having now a player with the potential to be number one once Ronaldo and Messi are out of the scene.

Can't stop laughing, this is just genius. :lol::lol::lol:
YES SO MUCH WINNING! I FECKING BLOODY FECKING LOVE THIS!!!! PSG with this has reached the Echelon of trolling Gods :lol:

txred

Imagine how PSG fans must be feeling.
Serious question: how well are they supported? Not to pull the "top red" card (especially as an American), but how well were they supported before the Qataris came around?

izec

beIN SPORTS

It is not like he wouldnt know he had to give his number to neymar. He anticipated it and turned it into a good gesture, while knowing the club would take it off him

wr8_utd

Serious question: how well are they supported? Not to pull the "top red" card (especially as an American), but how well were they supported before the Qataris came around?
Would anyone really dare "convert" to a PSG fan? Everyone would brand them as glory hunters.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
PSG was one of the most popular (as in liked and hated) club in France. PSG wasn't born with the Qatari but they gave them an entirely new dimension.

wr8_utd

PSG was one of the most popular (as in liked and hated) club in France. PSG wasn't born with the Qatari but they gave them an entirely new dimension.
I don't think anyone really cares for them outside of France though, do they? A bit like City.