NFL 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutral

BTV
fcuk you Pats - I knew the D was dodgy and they got lucky last week against Houston, but I thought...Panthers, Cam at Foxboro.

Bitches.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
3 home games, 2 losses & 1 that could've been a loss. Dreadful.

drdoityourself

Yeah! Fantastic win in Foxborough. Cam looks much better and without Olsen I didn't think they had a chance.
Falcons and Saints lose. For the first time I am getting my hopes up of the Panthers making the playoffs.

Neutral

BTV
Todd Gurley -

121 yards rushing, 94 yards catching.

Last season he regressed badly from this rookie season, but he looks to be back to his best this season.

Jagga7

Todd Gurley -

121 yards rushing, 94 yards catching.

Last season he regressed badly from this rookie season, but he looks to be back to his best this season.
Think it had more to do with how bad the team was. Defences would just stack the middle vs them.

ha_rooney

Romo's commentary is really good.
For someone who can tell me what the play is going to be pretty much on every snap as a commentator, he threw a lot of interceptions as a QB!

Raiders need to get going.

Wittmann45

Vikings defense is really good, except they probably should have picked off Stafford three, maybe more, times and they walked away with none

I think Stafford got sacked 6 times, and to be honest, the offense had no rhythm all day. Mind you, the Viking's offence, even with the injuries, was even worse and Keenum wasn't that great, and he really padded his stats on the second last drive by actually going to Rudolph. If Bradford/Cook were healthy, maybe that was a different game.

Either way, the Vikings have potential to be good, they just have to find some offense

ha_rooney

How did Hoyer survive that hit?! Looked nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.