NFL 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kearnkoff69

The Sea Chickens are so bad this year. We really should just stop trying all together and get a good pick in the draft.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Not even sure Patriots will win the division... Bills look like they could give us a run! And people were saying we'd go 16-0 :lol: fml.
Our defense in recent years (including the SB wins) has been about 'bend but don't break' but this year they've been broken in every game & it's only Brady/offense who has been responsible for the 2 wins. Hopefully with Hightower's return we see some improvement otherwise I'm also doubtful if we can win this crappy division. The secondary is abysmal & that was supposed to be the best part of our D!!

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Our defense in recent years (including the SB wins) has been about 'bend but don't break' but this year they've been broken in every game & it's only Brady/offense who has been responsible for the 2 wins. Hopefully with Hightower's return we see some improvement otherwise I'm also doubtful if we can win this crappy division. The secondary is abysmal & that was supposed to be the best part of our D!!
Yeah I literally do not understand why our secondary is so bad. McCourty, Chung, Butler, Gilmore... all good players. We've given up a lot of plays on busted coverages. I'm hoping that that self-fixes as the team moves through the season and learns the system.

Part of it though for me is our front 7. Minimal pass rush, QBs have all day. You need to rush QBs to bring out inaccurate passes, hesitant decision making, and what not. Right now, none of that is in play. QBs can broadly stand there and have the confidence to bide time and deliver a bomb. This element, I don't think we can fix without new personnel.

I am certainly not confident at this moment in time!

lsd

The Oracle
Dallas kill me i just can't understand how our defence is so bad .Theres no way they do any sort of practice during the week , tackling an opponent is certainly alien to them.

The defensive coaches need firing the amount of times opponents just saunter past is shocking .

Add to the offensive line playing poorly compared to last year Dez proving he isn't elite and Zek overdoing the pies this year it's not looking good .

That's why iv gone with my head and backed the packers to win the superbowl this year .

lsd

The Oracle
Their defense aint that much better either.
I know but Rodgers can win the superbowl on his own when he is on form and I get the feeling this is his year .

I know people will say Brady is the best but to me It's not even close Rodgers is the best quarterback iv ever seen

Last edited:

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I know but Rodgers can win the superbowl on his own when he is on turn and I get the feeling this is his year .

I know people will say Brady is the best but to me It's not even close Rodgers is the best quarterback iv ever seen
He has been this good for the past few seasons as well. There is only so much your offense can do. Their Nitro Defense is different but it still wont hold against the best offenses in the league.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Raiders will do well to win & stay in contention in that division without Carr. Big loss :(

In respect to the ending of the Redskins game, I’ve never seen these endless lateral, rugby style plays end in a TD. I know it’s unlikely to be successful (unless you’re Rodgers), but a Hail Mary would’ve been a better option imo.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The vikings have this incredible ability to put me in a state of total despair, seasons after seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.