NFL 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Dont throw to the rookie. You have Evans and Brate who are redzone monsters and you throw to a rookie?

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Happy for the W. And slightly better outing by the D too...

Still a lotta work to do and with our schedule gonna now be a tough road ahead!

muller

Winston is kinda trash.
I actually think the play calling was terrible last night for the BUCS. Our weakness was our secondary, who weren't tested enough, and the fact we lined up in cover 2 85% of the plays, and it wasn't exploited.

However, I think the Pats play calling at the end was terrible, but the game plan obviously changed once we had the lead.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
It was a pretty bad game quality wise. If the Bucs had a half decent kicker they could have won

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
The Brady fan club is just plain annoying now! As if playing without Gronk is somehow a noteworthy feat on it's own :rolleyes:

Brady has easily been the best quarterback in football this season. Despite an interception on an early overthrow, he showed why on Thursday night. Playing without Rob Gronkowski, Brady had a number of beautiful touch throws into tight windows and completed 13 straight passes at one point as New England dominated yardage and time of possession through three quarters. Brady surely will bemoan the team's inability to put the game away late, only gaining 42 yards on three fourth-quarter drives.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...e-learned-patriots-lean-on-defense-in-victory

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Pat's are playing badly and still 3-2 . Must be deflating for the league
They've been decent. Losing to KC in the first week makes sense now give that the Chiefs are the only unbeaten team. I'm sure the Pats will be at the top of the heap by the end of the season.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
The Brady fan club is just plain annoying now! As if playing without Gronk is somehow a noteworthy feat on it's own :rolleyes:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...e-learned-patriots-lean-on-defense-in-victory
Is it really that unreasonable to say Brady has been the best QB in the league so far? Statistically he is isn't he?

And when a QBs top targets are injured it's always like this. I remember when Nelson was out for the season and Rodgers could do no wrong at all because his best receiver wasn't there - if he had a bad game it was cos Nelson wasn't there lol.

Likewise it is somehow OK Eli has been a bit shite cos Beckham isn't 100%.

I could go on..

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Matt Cassell is still playing?!

Also that’s not a TD imo

Edit: TD! Wtf?! That looked incomplete pass

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Matt Cassell is still playing?!

Also that’s not a TD imo

Edit: TD! Wtf?! That looked incomplete pass
The hand was empty coming forward. Looked weird, but I get the ruling.

freeurmind

weak willed
You know the season isn't going well when people are excited for a punt downed at the opposition 3 from the opposition 38.

ha_rooney

Good play by Steelers D. Don't think they can overturn that.

ha_rooney

That's a terrific pick by the Cardinals

ha_rooney

Cardinals are so fecking stupid. 12 secs left, call a TO & have 1 try for a TD then go for the FG. Instead clock runs down, they call a TO & can only try for a FG.

And it gets blocked :lol:

ha_rooney

Philly! Lovely move from the WR & then the fall into the endzone :lol:

Arians won't last beyond this season. They should be doing so much better with the talent they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.