NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
That's some pathetic playcalling on both sides in Philly.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The Falcons look to be in the pole position for Trevor. He would make for a great replacement for Matt Ryan, and would fill the seats... he went to high school about an hour north of the stadium.
There is a lot of competition for the bottom of the standings this year.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Eagles are absolutely trash , they are lucky to not have fans in the stadium because the team would have known what the fans feel properly. I can see one out of Pederson or Howie going this season

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Kyler is making TD runs where he is barely touched his signature move. That one just now was awesome. Edit:

Last edited:

lsd

The Oracle
Is there anything more annoying than watching your team giveaway dumb penalty after dumb penalty ? You really should be allowed to just shoot a player who gets a great play scrubbed off because he has no brain

Hephaestus

Is there anything more annoying than watching your team giveaway dumb penalty after dumb penalty ? You really should be allowed to just shoot a player who gets a great play scrubbed off because he has no brain
Yes, watching your receiver throw away an easy TD by showboating...

Been a ridiculous game so far.

lsd

The Oracle
Yes, watching your receiver throw away an easy TD by showboating...

Been a ridiculous game so far.

True thats heartbreaking too . I just hope they get huge fines for it becayse there is just no excuse

Hephaestus

True thats heartbreaking too . I just hope they get huge fines for it becayse there is just no excuse
Yeah, don't disagree. Your pass rush was doing really well on that drive only to get let down repeatedly. And again there.

Carolina Red

Staff
Yea it’s just frustrating.

I’m not even watching tbh, we’re away, I watched redzone for like 10 mins earlier but just keeping an eye on the updates for now.
I feel you. At least we have the Jets this coming Thursday. Two shitty teams playing normally means a good game.

Hephaestus

Locket's third touchdown in the first half. Again, thanks in no small part to the Cowboy's penalties.

Carolina Red

Staff
I coached against Troy Pride Jr. (#25 playing CB for the Panthers). Glad to see him making a spot for himself in the Carolina defense in his rookie year.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Man, this Bucs team is fun to watch. Turns out a defence can be really good when they're not constantly coming back on the field 20 yards from their own endzone.
Mike Evans against Denver:
2 receptions
2 yards
2 touchdowns.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
It's only taken a decade but Seattle has finally realised that Wilson is their most important player on offense

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Dios mio. Aaron making sure people don’t forget about him due to Mahomes with that throw a few minutes into the 2nd.

lsd

The Oracle
elliot is the most overrated player in the league and the cowboys kill themselves by forcing him the ball. 20 touches for 58 yards and another 6 incomplete passes targeted for him against a really bad defense.

Seahawks defence is good against running backs

Status
Not open for further replies.