North Korea

Foxbatt

I think if this is left to the Koreans themselves they would sort it out without the American influence. Kim wants to live his life in N. Korea and he is not stupid enough to try and invade South Korea, nuclear weapons or not. The Chinese would not let him do such a foolish thing in the first place. No one in Asia wants a war in Asia.

Chairman Woodie

Who would be the next in line?
In my opinion, there are two potential candidates, should Kim Jong-Un pass away.

Option One: If the hereditary dynasty is to be preserved, Kim Yo-Jong is a possible candidate.

Option Two: North Korea does not have an official line of succession. So it may not be a Kim family member. It might be a figure from the Politburo Standing Committee. Choe Ryong-Hae*, Chairman of the Organisation and Guidance Department, is the obvious choice. The other two are too old to last long.

The Funeral Committee, should Kim Jong-Un die, would offer an important clue as to who would succeed him.

* Apparently one of his sons is married to Kim Yo-Jong. Interesting twist.

Last edited:

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Seeing lots of unconfirmed reports today that he’s actually snuffed it?

Don't Kill Bill

It would make the events around the death of Stalin look tame in comparison.

I wonder if he is in a coma and they dare not do anything in case he comes around and starts killing everyone who even suggested he wasn't going to make it?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
If the story is true that he went vegetative due to complications during heart surgery because the surgeon was scared of him and not used to operating on obese people (because there aren’t any in NK), that’s some cosmic karma stuff.

It would sort of parallel the death of Stalin, at least the movie version.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’m kinda attracted to his sister. Is she an absolute psychopath too?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Can you imagine how good they must be feeling right now.

Every day waking up knowing that your whole public persona is in the life of a miserable gobshite who has no talent. Now you see the news that he is gone and you tentatively realise that maybe life isn’t shit. Maybe you don’t have to live your life in servitude to a complete wanker in love with himself who changes his mind on a moments notice.

EDIT: I had this post saved for when Mourinho was going to be fired from Tottenham, but since the season got curtailed I figure I’ll use it here instead.