We never even made a bid for Vidal.
Anyways, I'd put money on it being this:

De Gea
Rafael Evans Rojo Shaw
Carrick
Herrera Di Maria
Mata
Rooney Van Persie​
Looks ideal, still could do with 1 or 2 more midfielders though. Definitely need someone in for the Carrick role - even if it's a pure defensive midfielder.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
So happy with this signing.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
So on SSN it said his crossing success rate was 22% :nervous: if thats good then wtf is Valencia and Youngs? 2%?
Until the world cup qualifiers play off, Evra only had one successful cross for the French team.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I won't except that name, only Ángel Di María should be used.:D
You're right and I was all set to change it but it the accents break the image path which is a bug so gonna leave it for now :nervous:

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
The problem is, we haven't worked out how LVG is a time traveler he was both at Carrington, getting photos with AdM but also at the same time, being photographed in Milton Keynes.

He's a fecking time traveler. I reckon we'll sign Robbo next.

siw2007

Can't believe we have signed him! I couldn't see him going from Madrid to us and with PSG sniffing I thought it was a goner. Will be a real spark to our midfield and a boost to the team.

Watch out Burnley!!

stu_1992

Delighted this is done. I'm sure he will be a great signing just because he has such quality, even if he isn't a player in one of the two positions we needed most.