OMG.. Has anyone seen Rafa's Friday press conference?

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
I read that Rafa and Ferguson were very good friends. They used to sit together on the coach at Uefa conventions or something. Surprised to see this. Benitez is obviously feeling the pressure.

Skelter

Internet GYPO
Then says it doesn't matter what happens with United because he needs to focus on Stoke. :lol:

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
I loved the bit "Scolari should deploy zonal marking on Utd staff".

What an absolute cock. Thinks he can start spouting shite, as he leads the Premiership. Can't wait till we have them at Old Trafford.

MPTutd

Rafa = Keegan!.

He has cracked big time. All Fergie does is a couple of comments of complaints whereas Rafa goes for it big time.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
:lol: Can't fecking wait until Sir kicks off the mindgames properly. This could be legendary. I reckon he actually might kill the soft, fat twat.

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
:lol: :lol: What an absolute cringeworthy press conference.

I can't believe the dickhead actually got a script out of his pocket.

The lfc fans must be very embarrassed by this.

MG

Is Rafa stupid or what? We all know what happened to Keegan and his team when he came out with the same type rant... Fergie beat them.

This can only be a sign that he is cracking under the pressure. They're scared about the games in hand we have.

MPTutd

My god, he actually got a script out of his pocket.

The guy is obviously stressed. To be prepared obviously shows the pressure is getting to him big time.

:wenger: :wenger: :wenger: :wenger: :wenger:

MPTutd

If he is under this amount of pressure now, I can't wait to see him when the real fun starts in March.

Thats if Liverpool make it that far.....

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
:lol: I've just watched it again, it's an absolute classic. It'll be played over and over again when we beat them to the title, just like Keagan's rant was. :lol: Benitez, you absolute spanner.

MG

Can anyone imagine Fergie producing a script and reading out all about Gerrard's dives and the favourable decisions Liverpool have gotten (of which there have been plenty)?

No. Because Fergie knows how to cope with a title challenge, having been doing them for the best part of 16 years. He doesn't need to resort to pretending to be some kind of crap lawyer.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
That stinks of desperation but with the position liverpool are in, its not need; could be a master stroke or could be the beginning of liverpool's end. Mind you whatever you say about benitez; he is a great tactician and he does have experience of winning leagues with understrength teams.
Oxymoron.

The last two syllables of that word being strangely appropriate for the thread that's in it.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Whatever Liverpool fans say now, they can't accuse anyone of being obsessed like their manager.

Skelter

Internet GYPO
http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/105/main/2009/01/06/1044649/ferguson-manchester-united-will-punish-nervous-liverpool

Ferguson to Sky Sports: "Liverpool? There's no doubt that in the second half of the season they will get nervous.

"With the experience we've got - having won a couple of titles in the past couple of years especially - it helps you. There's no doubt about that.

"They're going into the unknown, and if you make mistakes, then you are punished."
That's all Fergie said. :lol: Overreaction or what.

Rudie

Mentary
Bet he was up in bed last night writing that, tucked up eating choccy digestives and a cup of espresso muttering "Mr Ferguson... Mr Ferguson... Mr Ferguson... Mr Ferguson..." whilst asking his wife; Maria de Montserrat (a Doctor of Law) to proof read it for spelling mistakes. :lol::lol::lol:

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Fergie just smoothly laid the hook in the water and that fat bastard jumped on it like never before.

Jog on with Keegan you fat bastard ! :lol:

Pogue Mahone

Can anyone imagine Fergie producing a script and reading out all about Gerrard's dives and the favourable decisions Liverpool have gotten (of which there have been plenty)?

No. Because Fergie knows how to cope with a title challenge, having been doing them for the best part of 16 years. He doesn't need to resort to pretending to be some kind of crap lawyer.
Eggzackerly.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
From RWAK...

what the feck is he doing? this is embarrassing
Fergie picked the wrong manager to play mind games with lol
:lol:

Someone with a bit of sense....
fecking going in there with a notebook of things to read out? what's his game? has fergie even initiated any mind games?

got to say, i can't see where this has come from and i can't think what good it is going to do us.
Benitez has taken the bait big style.
No idea what this will achieve. Bit like Keegan's rant.

Maybe this is what Ferguson wants. His comments have riled Rafa.
You can check the rest yourself, there's 7 pages of it so far :lol:
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=235426.0

Rudie

Mentary
Some even laughing that he's contradicting himself
"Ferguson got a two game ban for improper conduct after the hull game"

"Mr ferguson is the only manaher in this country who cannot get in trouble"

;gay scouse smiley;

B Cantona

Desperate
:lol: That was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen! No way does he deserve to be compared to Keegan, he'll have to try harder than that

He read the whole thing off a notepad for crying out loud!!! :lol:

If he's acting like that now under the smallest amount of pressure, imagine what he'll be like as the season goes on, and as the title starts to gradual slip from the Scousers grasp... I can't wait! :D

bollox

Hilarious! Looks like he's in court.

How random to just go off like that when there hasn't even been an incident that sparked it other than a bit of banter?!

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I disapprove.

Press conferences are for begrudingly allowing the media to drag out a few words for their spots so as to get them off your back and for letting the fans know you're on top of things and nothing more.

Unless you're Mourinho in which case it is also for entertaining the masses and shocking the gentility.

lynchie

It's Fergie's delivery that does it to them. Week after week he calmly throws out these seemingly throwaway remarks about the troubles we've had and the problems he foresees for others, and little by little the opposition managers get worn down. It must be like chinese water torture for them, until the day they crack and implode.

MG

I disapprove.

Press conferences are for begrudingly allowing the media to drag out a few words for their spots so as to get them off your back and for letting the fans know you're on top of things and nothing more.

Unless you're Mourinho in which case it is also for entertaining the masses and shocking the gentility.
:lol: And Benitez has REALLY shown that in this embarrassing rant.

Pogue Mahone

I disapprove.

Sounds about right. You should send your manager a memo ;)

twitter thread suggester
:lol:
Have I missed something in the last couple of weeks or has Fergie not even mentioned the Scousers even once?

I think Fatty might finally have lost it.

REd FUn DevIl

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/10...vous-liverpool

Ferguson to Sky Sports: "Liverpool? There's no doubt that in the second half of the season they will get nervous.

"With the experience we've got - having won a couple of titles in the past couple of years especially - it helps you. There's no doubt about that.

"They're going into the unknown, and if you make mistakes, then you are punished."
That's all Fergie said. :lol: Overreaction or what.
I think that's the reply to what Fergie said. He felt that with this interview he was gonna show their fans they arent feeling any pressure.
I think it was embarrasing for him to do this, he'd rather keep quite and let his team do the talking on the field.