Oooh-Ahhh Vote McGrath! - McGrath VICTORY: A New Dawn OFFICIAL

Deery

Dreary
i think cavani lover needs to comment on her facebook post and ask her what she’s going to do with her £100 of art supplies.
She’s going to be on the TV at 6:30 as well could have been the greatest day of her meaningless little life and we stole that from her..

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
She painted that in 4 hours!? She's very talented! Honestly her painting is the best of the lot anyways, in my taste.
I missed the 4hrs bit - am completely in awe now.

Roisin's should have come second, imo.

diarm

I still have the poll results page open and am refreshing it every few minutes.

Partly because it's a habit at this stage and partly because until I see Dawn holding up the jersey or giving Ed a reacharound under the boardroom table, I'm still expecting Duffy to pull some John Obi Mikel shit here.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
She’s going to be on the TV at 6:30 as well could have been the greatest day of her meaningless little life and we stole that from her..
hopefully her interview is pulled due to some kind of breaking natural disaster and she’s left with a real sense of nothingness with her friends and her family gathered round. then just as she thinks she’s hit rock bottom the balloon net and small fireworks accidentally get let off.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Awkwardly, Michelles to me is instantly recognisable as black mountain.

All the others could be anywhere.
Of course, I don't know the area at all. But Roisin and Dawn painting the same scene suggests it's there somehow...? (Except if Roisin was copying off Dawn of course. :lol: )

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
They might do what often gets done with online pills - IP duplication removal.

Deery

Dreary
hopefully her interview is pulled due to some kind of breaking natural disaster and she’s left with a real sense of nothingness with her friends and her family gathered round. then just as she thinks she’s hit rock bottom the balloon net and small fireworks accidentally get let off.
:lol: ‘Pop’..

stu_1992

The lack of official announcement makes me concerned they know something is up. I need this to just be announced so I can get closure from this thread and move on with my life.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
They might do what often gets done with online pills - IP duplication removal.
there is nothing suspicious about 100 votes from djibouti all cast exactly 15 seconds apart.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
hopefully the interviewer signs off by wishing her luck in her art contest.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
What is she saying, someone record it
"i’ve been talking about internet voting for a long time. it’s really destroyed our system. it’s a corrupt system and it makes people corrupt."

"they accepted tens of millions of unsolicited ballots without any verification measures."

"it’s amazing how those ballots are so one-sided too."

SirAnderson

"i’ve been talking about internet voting for a long time. It's really destroyed our system. it’s a corrupt system and it makes people corrupt."

"they accepted tens of millions of unsolicited ballots without any verification measures."

"it’s amazing how those mail-in ballots are so one-sided too."
:lol:

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
God it feels good.

Duffy can go eat her cat poo and shout at strangers like she was meant too.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Duffy is definitely gonna go full Trump and claim there is still uncounted votes and she actually won the competition.

I hope Dawn uses her new art supplies to paint a big middle finger to Duffy!