g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Ousmane Dembele | Fee agreed with Dortmund, medical on Monday, Barca go from MSN to LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
So he should be he was their best player in the Euros. A few average performances for the national team means very little just look at the English lads...
A few ? A whole year's worth of average performances more like. He missed out big time on the biggest game of his international career too (the final).
He's a very good player on his day but it's been a while since he truly won France match (Germany SF where he scored a brace despite delivering an average performance overall). We are lucky at the moment that our country has many young promising players (Mbappé, Dembelé, Lemar) coming through and already playing, it means he won't be comfortable in his situation and will play better at one point or risk losing his place (even if Deschamps will alway play IMHO regardless form).

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
A few ? A whole year's worth of average performances more like. He missed out big time on the biggest game of his international career too (the final).
He's a very good player on his day but it's been a while since he truly won France match (Germany SF where he scored a brace despite delivering an average performance overall). We are lucky at the moment that our country has many young promising players (Mbappé, Dembelé, Lemar) coming through and already playing, it means he won't be comfortable in his situation and will play better at one point or risk losing his place (even if Deschamps will alway play IMHO regardless form).
Think you are being far to harsh on Griezmann. Can't think of an international team he would not get a game for.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Think you are being far to harsh on Griezmann. Can't think of an international team he would not get a game for.
It means nothing if he isn't playing as well as he can. He's among the best attackers in the world but we judge performances and at the moment he is struggling.
Do you really think I don't know that and was serious in my response?

:D:D:D
Do you want us to keep going till the end of time :wenger: ?

Zlatattack

It means nothing if he isn't playing as well as he can. He's among the best attackers in the world but we judge performances and at the moment he is struggling.

Do you want us to keep going till the end of time :wenger: ?
No, I give up. I'm currently trying to find out if there are 11 Dembele's who play football professionally. :drool:

Adnan

Talent Spotter
If this is true regarding Dembele and Dortmunds asking price isn't being met by Barca then I hope we put in a bid

gr3yham3

If this is true regarding Dembele and Dortmunds asking price isn't being met by Barca then I hope we put in a bid
He would surely put the excitement back in our no.7 jersey. Will be young Cristiano all over again - exciting but also inconsistent, before he ups his game.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I would love it if Jose was using Perisic as a dummy bid and blew the lot on Dembele instead. He, Pogba and Mbappe are going to rule the world of football for many years. :drool: Having 2/3 of them would be amazing.

djdhrubs

I would love it if Jose was using Perisic as a dummy bid and blew the lot on Dembele instead. He, Pogba and Mbappe are going to rule the world of football for many years. :drool: Having 2/3 of them would be amazing.
:drool:

But.....

Why not all three? :drool::devil:

Nostradamus

Can’t even predict the past
The media with their typical asking price nonsense. Its such BS again, as there is no asking price and Dortmund not interested in selling.

An Irish Red

When you've pinned an opponent in their own half (as we do most of the time) you want a player like Dembele who has great dribbling, creativity and the ability to make something happen.

You don't want a limited workhorse. Unfortunately that seems to be exactly what we're after.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Has it been posted that Dembele 'liked' Lindelof to United being confirmed by UEFA on Twitter?

Varun

Staff
Has it been posted that Dembele 'liked' Lindelof to United being confirmed by UEFA on Twitter?
Apparently he plays as us on PlayStation, can understand if he's chuffed to bits at not having to bother with Jones/Smalling again.

El-Manos

Apparently he plays as us on PlayStation, can understand if he's chuffed to bits at not having to bother with Jones/Smalling again.
If he wants to play with himself
he must join united so..

Hold on, that sounds wrong

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Almost certainly been mentioned here, but where would he play for us? Genuine question as I don't know loads about him other than there's hype

luke511

Almost certainly been mentioned here, but where would he play for us? Genuine question as I don't know loads about him other than there's hype
on the right wing, he'd be the perfect signing for us.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Rumours he is joining the Riola camp

ilovethisgameahahah

Whilst everyones eyes are on M'bappe we should be going all out for this kid. Future number 1 imo. It's either that or we wait for Bayern to sign him and Woodward can spend the next 5 years aimlessly trying to sign him like; Bale, Neymar, Muller etc......

Status
Not open for further replies.